2018-11-02 03:42:19

@279, I fully agree. I feel that such a decision was far too hasty to be anything good, whether said person deserved it or not. You don't remove someone or let them step down after an event like this and immediately "hire" a new moderator on the spur of the moment. That just makes you look even worse. But hey, if they want to try (and fail) to come out of this smelling like roses, let them try.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-11-02 03:50:24

Honestly I'm getting tired of this hole ordeal. In case anyone missed it, Aprone just spent quite a few paragraphs outlining in great detail the entire Walter/Lory situation point by point, and Darks so called politicians apology stated that his mistakes were made, and I quote directly from the topic he made, "entirely due to misinformation, and not out of any animosity on my part." So, there you have it. We all know exactly how the case was handled, and we all know that Dark is truly sorry for the actions he has taken. I don't know about you guys, but I personally think that it's safe to say that we've got all we need to know at this point. As such, I think it's about time we all put down our torches and pitchforks and head back home, what do you guys say?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-11-02 04:37:10

@shotgunshell, you really think that appology was sincere? Misinformation? No, that was just to avoid getting burned at the steak. That is exactly what a politician does -- state half truths to avoid getting burned for their actual mistakes. "Oh, yeah, we attacked France because of misinformation and wrongful intelligence... yeah... we're sorry about that..." instead of "Yeah, we attacked France because we hated them and wanted them braught down". Huge difference. The same thing aplies here. "Sorry about the walter situation... it was because of misinformation..." vs. "I'm sorry about Walter... I trusted someone too much and took the decision out of the moderators hands and ruined a persons digital life because of it, then didn't confess until practically ordered to do so by the community I administrate... I wholeheartedly apologize..." Do you see the difference?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-11-02 04:53:23 (edited by Dan Gero 2018-11-02 04:54:53)

Yes Ethin, I see the difference, thank you very much for pointing that out to me. Now, here's a question for you. You know very well that you are not going to get the answer you wish to hear out of Dark, so can we save all of us the trouble of expending unnecessary energy reading/replying/giving any thought to this particular discussion ever again and sweep it under the rug, preferably right after I'm done writing my reply which would happen to be right about now?

TWITCH

2018-11-02 05:30:46

@283, no, because this is a very serious problem. Sweeping it under the rug equals forgetting about it. Something like this mustn't be forgotten, or it will only be repeated.

My Github

2018-11-02 06:45:19

Thumbs up 284, and Aprone, you might end up getting a few new haters for 273, hell for all I know some people might've already contacted you with that. But here's another person saying thank you for posting that, because it had to be done and everyone can now know what actually happened. I tip my virtual hat to ya, and that thumbs up button was pressed. I'd give both thumbs for that if I could, but unfortunately...

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-11-02 06:47:40

doesn't seem to have been swept anywhere. to me looks like it's been sprayed all over the walls in huge quantities. 2 people have resigned, people's names have been dragged through the dirt again and the community has been all kinds of messed up.

what more do you want? how many more witches do you want to burn? how much more damage do you want to cause!

pathetic behaviour I tend to find in these kinds of places. rabbel rousers and people that follow the people yelling.

what's done is done. what damage has been done is done. let's just move on and get over it all.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-11-02 12:12:47

Hi.
@Ethin, although I agree on the point that a person of authority, a politician, moderator, administrator or what ever authority has to stand up and tell everyone that he did something wrong and stick to the truth, but is it really worth it that we force an excuse from Dark about what he did wrong? Yes, he did gracefully avoid putting his cards onto the table and  clearly state what he did wrong and admit his failures, but, we shouldn't forget that he did step down from the position of head moderator, although he said that it was due to personall matters and real life mostly, I think we all know what the straw that broke the cammels back was in the end.
Ithink personally we should really get of his back for a while, there has been enough mud slinging and throwing dirt already, some day it's gotta be enough.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-11-02 13:11:46

I have read dark's resigning topic before I read this topic. So, I read the blog post after I replied to his topic. Now I have a question. Let me start off by saying that actions taken over the last two year, or bringing those action back out into the light has, to some degree hirt the forem in the short term seeing that we all would most likely be questioning every mod for awhile anyway. So now my question. Who watches the watchers? If you think about it, that is not a crazy question. To fraze it another way, who moderates the moderators? I wonder how many will leave the forem after this mess.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-11-02 13:30:29 (edited by flackers 2018-11-02 13:50:59)

We're focusing on Dark as the villain, and there's no doubt in my mind he didn't handle the Walter situation at all well, but I haven't seen anything that makes me think he acted out of malice. I think Dark's heart was in the right place, it's just his mind wasn't. He was doing what males often do: being protective of females. I'm not suggesting he had any interest in Laurie, but by showing such bias toward her, he was, to some extent, thinking with his dick. Someone on here has said something like you have to believe the victim in cases like this, and I think that's what Dark did. The trouble is, the victim was Walter.
The police have a saying called ABC, which stands for assume nothing, believe nobody, check everything. There was a time when a victim of sexual assault would have had to walk into a male-dominated police station and often be grilled by a sexist detective who might not be all that sympathetic. For instance, a woman went into a police station in Britain and told them Fred West and his wife had sexually assaulted and raped her. The policeman doing the interview was not at all sympathetic, and said something like was he a bit rough with you darling. She dropped the charges. Fred and his wife went on to torture and murder many women at their home. Hopefully, things are different today in that a woman making such accusations would likely be taken to a nice room, not an interview room where they process criminals, and would have a sympathetic female officer either doing the interview, or there for support, and the interview would be carried out in a much more sympathetic way. But that doesn't mean the investigating officers believe them. To label her the victim and believe her by default is to break the first two rules of ABC from the start. I think Dark assumed Laurie was a victim, he believed her, and he didn't check everything. I haven't seen any evidence of malice on his part though, only Laurie's. I think Dark's guilty of not approaching this with enough objectivity because it was his friend, and maybe his feminist views caused him to overcompensate for what he sees as an imbalance. Where Dark stepped over the mark was by using his position of greater authority to do what he thought was right regardless of what others thought. Based on what aprone has added, I now think it is the right thing that Dark is no longer head admin. But I don't think he's a bad guy, corrupt, or malicious. He's human and he fucked up. I can't throw stones at Dark because I know for a fact I'd be no better in a position of authority, in fact, I have a feeling I'd be a lot worse.

2018-11-02 13:42:56

firstly aprone thanks for your message. a :thumbsup: to you for that one. well done for coming out there and putting your name to the things you had said on the blog. i respect that. i read the whole dark resigning topic. i certainly wasn't surprised that he resigned far from it. but i like the description of the politition response. i think personally it was quite accurate. then of course was all the creeping done in that topic and i'm sorry it was creeping and butt licking. yes i commented in the topic but my comment was purely to do with the db nothing more. pretty much an easy escape i thought that poast was to be honest. step down step away not getting burnt in the process.
personally i think aprone should have been made head mod. he's the most level headed out of the lot and i've thought this for quite a while now. the fact that he's resigned i totally understand but i think the forum has lost a great deal as a result of him resigning.

i've said it before i'll say it again, i find it highly interesting that laury has not commented on this thread at all or even on darks resignation thread.

2018-11-02 13:47:47

Few things here.

1. Anyone can be vindictive, regardless of gender.
2. That ABC thing is actually fairly destructive. As I pointed out previously, we should start by assuming there is probably something to run with, and then investigate. Dark at first believing Lori probably had a case is not wrong. Dark investigating somewhat is not wrong. Dark not doing everything right is, quite obviously, wrong. i.e., there were holes in his tactics, etc. No one's going to debate that. There were methodological issues.
3. I never shamed anyone for doubt or skepticism. In fact, my aim wasn't deliberately to shame anyone, as shame is also destructive. My aim was to get people to realize that logical objection is not the same as rabble-rousing, and I was seeing far more of the latter than the former. Even Smoke's original post had a very anti-Dark bias, building supposition on top of fact until virtually everything he eid was coming under fire whether it merited it or not.
4. Aprone, this forum was just getting back to a point where people were calming down. As you well know, the moderator team had reached a point where we'd agreed this would never happen the same way again. You had to walk in here and remove even more dignity not only from Dark himself but from the rest of us, who ultimately have to clean up this mess and deal with all the fallout, deserved and undeserved alike. I understand that you have a right to your feelings and such, but did you really have to do this?
5. I'm not trained as a psychologist, but I am an up and coming social worker, which is like halfway there. If stuff involving illegal action or character assassination comes back up in the future, I will do my utmost to make sure things are fair for everyone. The victim (whoever comes forward or is singled out as being threatened) will be fairly heard, and their claims will be investigated. The defendant/accused will be investigated fairly too. I have no illusions about people in general; sometimes people do really nasty things and weave huge webs of lies just to smear someone. I will begin with the fundamental assertion that the victim, whoever they are, is probably not lying, but I'll never close my mind to the possibility that I am wrong. I will keep in touch with other mods and admins, and we as a team will handle this fairly, equably and as quickly as we are able.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-11-02 13:59:32 (edited by flackers 2018-11-02 14:23:26)

Even though I've deleted that line because it was too speculative, I have to say, I wasn't saying only girls can be vindictive. I was saying everyone knows guys can be violent, aggressive, and vicious, but not everyone appreciates how vicious girls can be. So I was saying that both genders can be vindictive, it's just not as noticeable in girls because it often shows up in a subtler way.
As for the ABC thing, it's most likely the result of knowing from experience what will stand up in court. If you make assumptions and the assumption is false, you investigate from a faulty perspective, so best not to assume anything. Don't just believe people, listen to them, and look for hard evidence that corroborates their story. Check everything because that's what the defence team will do.

2018-11-02 14:04:48

well actually i think aprone does have the right and was correct to put out there what he did. at least he had the balls to put his name to his thoughts and admit that actually yes he did contribute to that blog post. i certainly don't see anybody else doing that do you?

2018-11-02 14:30:52

In my opinion, there was a time and a place for doing that, and it was not now. not after things had begun to calm down. Not after the issue had mostly been put to bed. Not after, as Aprone himself said, the consensus of the team had been to let this go publicly whilst making every effort internally to guard against future problems of this kind. He essentially got outvoted, resigned from being a moderator, then went against what we'd agreed upon in order to air his grievances. An old friend of mine refers to this behaviour as "tossing all your toys out of the pram", by which she means deciding to make waves because you did not get your way.

Nothing was gained by this. The people who were anti-Dark were already anti-Dark; the people who weren't were very likely not going to have their minds changed by Aprone's post. All it did was dig up old dirt in a way that had very little good to come of it. We had already agreed as a team that this sort of thing would never happen again, and are actively at work trying to lay down new in-house and external protocols both to insure that similar mistakes are not repeated. Given the facts, and given Aprone's obvious stake in this matter, I can do nothing but condemn his actions here as the publicizing of personal dirty laundry. He is not acting in pursuit of a better audiogames.net forum, and he is not acting in anyone's best interest but his own. I said before and will say again that I respect his right to have made the post, but I thoroughly disagree with it. In a big-picture perspective, far more harm than good was done here. People are now going to mistrust the mods more than ever, and Aprone is, by some at least, going to be held up as some sort of champion of justice and courage. in my view, at least, and based purely on this thread and on the talks I've been privy to within the moderator team, nothing could be further from the truth.

I do not like being condemnatory or harsh or sharp, even when I think someone has it coming. But what I like even less is feeling as if the team for which I am now working is being torpedoed by a figure we thought we could trust. For heaven's sake, we're all volunteers here trying to make the best of a bad situation. Please respect that going forward.

2018-11-02 14:51:12

Well Ethin, tell you what. If you think constantly complaining about and obsessing over this case is going to get you the answers you want, you go right on ahead with that. I am telling you though, no matter how hard you fight this, you will never get Dark to answer your questions the way you want him to, and you're just going to annoy people in the process. There's even people on your side of the argument that are telling you this is enough, and you got what you wanted. Two mods stepped down, and Walter's ban has been reversed, which is ultimately what you came here for in the first place. Now that all of this has been taken care of, you are better off just dropping it. However, I know that's not like you, so keep on doing what you're doing and I guarantee you're going to eventually see that what I said on here is true.

TWITCH

2018-11-02 15:03:25

I'm extremely, extremely disappointed.

Aprone, huge props for coming forward and doing what needed to be done. Quite a bit of respect gained in my book, as I totally see how matters were calming. Timing might not've been the absolute best for Jayde and friends, it sort of looks like you were aiming to go out with a bang, but regardless you provided Smoke with valuable info and was willing to step forward. You could've alleviated the backlash to yourself by deciding against posting, but so far I have yet to see any real opposition... Except from our newest forum mod that is. Really interesting how that all works out, eh?

Jayde wrote:

Dark investigating somewhat is not wrong. Dark not doing everything right is, quite obviously, wrong. i.e., there were holes in his tactics, etc. No one's going to debate that.

Thanks for leaving me with life-lasting advice and a lesson in morality that I'll happily be able to take anywhere. Basically what's wrong is wrong... And well... What's wrong is quite obviously, wrong? While we're at it, I'm coaming over the topic yet again up to Walters ban. Putting aside Aprones post for a sec, can you outline where one is able to see invesgigation of any kind? Because I'm literally seeing lack their of on his part, and a whole bunch on that of others. Add that from Aprone and I'm just not seeing your defense.

Jayde wrote:

4. Aprone, this forum was just getting back to a point where people were calming down. As you well know, the moderator team had reached a point where we'd agreed this would never happen the same way again. You had to walk in here and remove even more dignity not only from Dark himself but from the rest of us, who ultimately have to clean up this mess and deal with all the fallout, deserved and undeserved alike. I understand that you have a right to your feelings and such, but did you really have to do this?

I don't even know where to start on this one

If there's anyone removing yet more dignity, it's you right here, by this line. Upon reading his post, I was extremely interested to see how the mods would react, you in particular since up to this point I had reserved full judgement. You decide to go reprimanding him for the very honesty and transparency I'd use to personally call him the best qualified for the job, even before post 273 and his resignation. I certainly understand the detrimental effect this could have on the already flaky reputation of the team, in particular one from a former member himself, being so deeply ridden with info everyone wanted to keep swept under the rug. To put it frankly though, I and surely many others are now better off knowing both that which we read in 273, and 291 as well. Good to know your so occupied with saving your skin here. He didn't, have to do this, he stood up, said enough was enough, and displayed your hand quite openly. A fair number of us had suspected a couple aces too many, so I really can't say I'm all that surprised. So yeah, poor Dark! Poor, poor, dark! Too bad there's not a thumbs down button, because I'd hit that thing hard.

I'd like to end these ramblings with a single line. Expected of course, required in your position, but what some might refer to as dust in the wind now.

Jayde wrote:

and we as a team will handle this fairly, equably and as quickly as we are able.

2018-11-02 15:10:13 (edited by Ethin 2018-11-02 15:16:29)

TBH I believe we are all forgetting (are we? Hmmm? I dunno, wild guess.) the core issue this hole issue revolves around: trust. This issue clearly made most of us distrust the moderation team. I'm not saying we should "fuck 'em all", as some would say; my posts after aprones were, to me anyway, a clear indicator that my trust in the moderation team was extremely fragile. Evenbefore that it was. @293, perhaps no one gained anything by Aprones post, but at least he had the balls to come forward and speak his mind. I tip my hat to him purely for that because that's not an easy thing to do. In some respects, we do gain something from his post -- knowledge on what part he played in the lauri/walter situation. You clearly just want to sweep everything under the rug and forget about it. I'm sure you've heard the phrase, "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." By sweeping this hole issue under the rug like your trying to do, and by giving us platitudes that we cannot be sure are actually trustworthy, you are dooming yourself, and by extension the entire moderation team, to repeating your prior mistakes. Whether you are creating new moderation protocols to ensure this thing will never happen again is entirely immaterial; the first thing you should be doing is attempting to reinstate trust within your users, of which I shall leave up to the moderation team to figure out.
@296, thumbs up, man.

My Github

2018-11-02 15:19:30

at the end of the day truth always wins. it doesn't care who it hurts in the process it simply does what it does. the longer it's held back the greater the impact it has when it finally comes out. truth always comes out in the end. if people think that withholding the truth is a good thing then they have a very rude awakening ahead of them.

2018-11-02 15:32:33

Aprone risked absolutely nothing to do what he did. He had nothing to lose and only reputation to gain, which he apparently has. The worst that was going to happen is that the team he'd just left was going to disapprove of his actions, which it seems that at least a few of us do. That's something he obviously doesn't seem to care much about. So please, let's not delude ourselves into thinking Aprone was brave or showed balls. Neither is the case. Bravery and guts only matter if you have something that you're likely to lose, or are putting yourself at risk in some way.

Ethin, there is a huge, huge difference between wanting to pretend stuff never happened and wanting to deal with it in a way which minimizes backlash. I firmly take the latter stance. I am absolutely not going to forget what this situation has taught us, both in the community sense and in a more personal one. I am not wholly satisfied at the differences in the stories of Aprone and Dark - there are bits on both sides that don't make sense to me - but I was, and am, prepared to get into details in a personal setting rather than trying to stir up more drama, if I do so at all. If you believe that any of us are trying to pretend that this strife never existed, or that everyone's hands are wholly clean, you are sadly mistaken. The issue here is that you feel that Aprone's actions constitute some sort of justice or truth or whatnot, and they don't. Or rather, they do, but the much, much bigger subtext is the harm that might be done. Both I and the rest of the mod team are pretty understandably shaky in the wake of what's happened. We are as new to this, as unused to this, as the rest of you. By doing what he's done, Aprone has essentially turned up the heat at a moment where we can ill afford it. It is disrespectful, if nothing else. You seem to believe that in order for us to be transparent, to be accountable, this means divulging every dirty detail. That's...kind of not how the world works. In real life, when a higher power of any kind is found accountable, they make an apology (done), they make promises to be better (done) and then the community either damns them anyway or gives them a chance to make good on what they've said. Aprone hasn't really allowed that to happen. In a real-world setting, the sort of thing Aprone did here is the kind of thing some companies would try and bring a lawsuit for. No no no, we are not talking legal action here, as that's ridiculous; it's being cited only as an argument against the sort of tell-all that Aprone has performed. That's not how the real world runs. That's not how you fix a forum. That's not how you treat a team of people who, by and large, are upstanding and are volunteering their time and effort to ensure that a community continues to grow, adapt and improve to suit its members. Aprone had nothing to lose and, knowing this, decided to air his issues publicly. It's really nothing more or less than that.

Now, I'm bowing out of this topic. If any of you want to continue to say unkind things about the way I'm handling this, I kindly ask you to bring them to me personally. Rest assured, I will talk to you, I will respond, and I will listen. however, any of us (self included) continuing to post in this thread merely brings further attention to an issue which should've died days ago. I want this to go away. I want this forum to get back to the task of healing itself. I want to be an active part of that healing,  in fact. And the first step, in my estimation, is cautery. Help me out here. Let this go. Let the public furor fade. Shout all you want in private message if you so desire. But we've tossed this around, we're fairly clearly not going to agree. Really, the only way forward is to heal damage. We aren't doing that by bickering.

2018-11-02 15:48:58

So you Advocate a moderator team lying to it's community, essentially protecting one of it's own to preserve the hugbox?
Speaks volumes to me.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2018-11-02 15:52:27 (edited by Ethin 2018-11-02 15:58:11)

@299, In a sense, you are attempting to forget this situation. Let me go over each of your points:

Jade wrote:

You seem to believe that in order for us to be transparent, to be accountable, this means divulging every dirty detail. That's...kind of not how the world works.

I firmly disagree. You don't need to divulge every dirty detail you have. I'm not asking you to do that. If a higher power in authority doesn't divulge every dirty detail they have immediately or over time, someone will do it anyway. Again though, I'm not asking you to do that, and honestly I think your reading far to much into what I said.

Jade wrote:

In real life, when a higher power of any kind is found accountable, they make an apology (done), they make promises to be better (done) and then the community either damns them anyway or gives them a chance to make good on what they've said. Aprone hasn't really allowed that to happen. In a real-world setting, the sort of thing Aprone did here is the kind of thing some companies would try and bring a lawsuit for.

Let's see...
they make an apology: Done? Really? I do not consider what Dark said to be an 'apology'. At least, not a heartfelt one. That one was a politicians one, through and through. I cannot understand how you cannot see that.
They make promises to be better: OK. You've done that. But your actions in particular are making your entire team look bad. (Not your, per see; but the mod team.) In case you've forgotten, this is a real life situation; and if this were a full-on nationwide thing that was happening, a revolution to overthrow the government would've already taken place by now. I've seen my main reason for being in this topic -- to see the walter situation resolved -- done successfully; however, my secondary objective, to see the moderator team show that they'll abide by their promise, is not, and your continual stance of "I'll take the moral high ground and act like I'm better than those who are below me" is not helping your situation, nor is it making you look any more credible. Did aprone have to do what he did? No. Did he do it, because he felt it was the right thing to do? Yes. Does it matter that you liked what he did? No.
In a real-world setting, the sort of thing Aprone did here is the kind of thing some companies would try and bring a lawsuit for: The only reason a company would do such a thing was because Aprone aired their dirty laundry, and exposed secrets that said company didn't want others to know because it just might've possibly criminalized that company, and therefore would've caused that companies customers to consider them "unfaithful", leading to a large loss of revenue. You want to take the moral high ground? Then why don't you do the morally right thing and actually admit, fully and truthfully, that your team actually fucked up, instead of giving us platitudes that you have shown us cannot be trusted?
I also wasn't aware that there were "anti-dark" factions in this issue? Does that mean there are pro-dark factions too, and no other? So its a battle between good and evil then, with the pro-dark fighters the "good people" and the anti-dark the "bad people"? Right. I didn't know that this issue was so black-and-white.

My Github

2018-11-02 16:04:01

someone apparently forgot to read teh whole post, so

Now, I'm bowing out of this topic. If any of you want to continue to say unkind things about the way I'm handling this, I kindly ask you to bring them to me personally....

however, any of us (self included) continuing to post in this thread merely brings further attention to an issue which should've died days ago.

Correction: should have died years ago, by what Aprone had said (which is perhaps the only helpful thing I could have extracted out of that).
Truth is, simply lifting a ban, and alterations in the mod team apparently is not enough for some. This is why I repeat that to each their own, but involving yourself so much into the internet and taking it into a personal matter and a life stance is just harming you terribly, otherwise we would not have such winy posts all over the place.
As the song says... I really should care, but it just doesn't get me. I wonder why? maybe it is because I am closer to real life situations and friends than a forum.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-11-02 16:11:13

302:
You apparently care enough to take time out of real life (TM) to make an edgy I don't care post, which is hilarious imo.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2018-11-02 16:32:37

Again, I don't see why you guys can't just drop the issue, I mean for fucks sake this has gone on far too long and you guys are making yourselves look ridiculous. As you can see, clearly none of the mod team cares what you have to say about this issue and they're ignoring you, so beyond proving you're annoying what are you proving this way?

Ethin wrote:

@299, In a sense, you are attempting to forget this situation.

He's trying to forget this situation because there's no need to give it anymore attention, because weather you like it or not it's over and done with.

Ethin wrote:

they make an apology: Done? Really? I do not consider what Dark said to be an 'apology'. At least, not a heartfelt one. That one was a politicians one, through and through.

Well, sir, that's the only apology you're ever going to see from him, so at this point you've got two options. You can learn to except that and move on with your life because this is just a forum after all, or you can continue to not only get on my nerves but the nerves of your fellow community members while attempting to make people think that you're the hero in this situation which you definitely are not.

TWITCH