2018-10-07 07:53:05

Lol 22. I like how you fit in those names together and even made a lolable story out of them

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-10-07 07:54:16

@25, you, sir, need to take a look at your sense of humor. I tell you, as an outside and dispassionate observer, that you just cannot do that. Your joke didn't even make sense. Apples to oranges, as they say.
Now, I must get back to my tank commandments. I've got the TC3rd and fourth down... need to work up to the seventeenth. And perhaps aid in the KFs and KJs self-annihilation while I'm at it.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-10-07 07:56:45

@25 that just doesn't work, Tell ya what though, in this world where everyone's a winner, I'll give you an A for effort.

I'll just skulk in the forest, seeing your fire and circling your camps, I am the Lone Wolf.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-07 08:07:24

@Merin, thumbs up, that  was fantastic! it was so fantastic that if you were playing baseball, we'd call it an awesome homer big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-07 09:02:54

How do you call a blind man riding a motor bike at full speed? A cyclopath!

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-10-07 10:01:02 (edited by Dan Gero 2018-10-07 10:03:43)

@Ethin Personally I liked my joke, but to each their own I guess. I've seen worse jokes on this topic that you haven't called out.
@ironcross32 Again to each their own, thanks for the A though.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-10-07 19:08:00

@31, the jokes may have been bad, yes, but at least they fit. Yours didn't even make sense, let alone fit the context of the one you were aiming it at.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-10-07 20:21:39

Lol guys, I love this topik, when I first saw this topik I did not think will be anithing good, but you guys made my day lol.
And 22, that thing was just awesome, you should have your red spot of stories like this.
Yeah, can not come with anithing today because too much work and between work hours playing feer, but yeah, looking forward to this.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-10-07 22:14:25

I'm glad ya'll had fun with it.  I'll have to see about drafting Tarzan Rides again: Super Egg hunt.

It was a fun like 45 minutes.  smile.

2018-10-08 03:47:30 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2018-10-08 03:48:38)

Hi.
@Merin lol nice one, even though I missed you describing that when the cupple went home, Tarzan missed showing what an oh so skilled dungeon master and kerker kruip he could be while giving her a good spanking and inventing sex practices in a dark room.
By the way, after this long night and coming a bit late to work I could imagine, did he get in to a long time of conflict with his boss? Well, he could always pretend that he had discovered aliens in the outback and that he had to protect the world of an enemy attack by slamming a wrecking ball into the space invaders, and the chopper that challenged him along this last crusade of his, but that is a storie chosen to be told another day the world was spared the thought that judgement day came faster as a rail racer at full speed.

Greetings Moritz
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-10-08 04:13:44 (edited by SirBadger 2018-10-08 04:21:17)

lol tenuous but for dv fans, why did the which lose her magic ring? she let her mind wanda

why couldn't wanda keep her house clean? she just didn't have the staff.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-20 10:21:22

A little off topic, but 2 iOS jokes here.
Apple announced on their Bulletin that they are opening the silk road for a circuit of business that will have ripples on the world’s economy, so they can reach a summit and/or apex of profit. They claim it will become the largest beacon for trade.
during the day, the sun will illuminate the hill side. But the signal for night time is when the night owl soars over the waves on the seaside and stars twinkle brightly in the constellations of the Cosmic sky above. During this beautiful star gaze, it is his playtime. He uses his eyes and ears as his radar to catch his prey at a presto speed. He does this until the sun makes a Slow Rise. to which it will uplift and radiate the land once more.

2018-11-05 00:48:46

Real_life, you have 1

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2018-11-05 06:13:21

I have to thank the person who started this topic and the people who wrote jokes. You made me smile and i needed to.
I'm going to have a crack at this, although I'm not usually good at it, and I've not played all the games I'm probably going to use, and some might be old no longer running games.

I heard about the legend of the green dragon that lived in the land of livia. Then all I could think about was finding it and defeating it. I would be known as the blind swordsman. Not just that, I would be a blind legend! My friends all said I was being obsessive-compulsive, but I wouldn't listen to them. I was the fist of fury. I begged and bribed many lords and knights to teach me how to use a hammer of glory, so that when I finally met the beast, it would not be the Endgame. Then I traveled at top speed to the swamp where the dragons of myth were said to reside. I entered the swamp, in a cosmic rage, hammer held high... but there were no dragons. When I got home, my friends whom I had ignored paid for my insect therapy, and I was finally convinced that there were no fairy tale creatures living in that grizzly gulch. Now, I just have to build a spaceship so I can fend off the alien invasion of battleships heading for earth. I must answer a hero's call... before the descent into madness that I know is coming for me... I see shades of doom everywhere!

2018-11-05 11:45:30

That wasn't bad at all Blake. That...wasn't badd

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2018-11-05 14:14:05

nice job blake

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-05 14:38:15 (edited by grryfindore 2018-11-05 14:45:15)

Hi,
a few that stand out.
SirBadger, man that was funny.
@BlakeT, props for creativity, man. good stuff.
  and Merin holy crap,but that was good.
dark in post 9, lmao.

Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter