2019-07-09 05:21:01

hi
for youtube
I don't find stream

Thumbs up

2019-07-09 05:35:35

@346 I totally disagree. Planet Saga’s echoing steps system is one of the best and easiest navigation systems I’ve ever  experienced in games.  Echoing steps do determined objects close to you, which will give you full and easy understanding of the map or the place you’re currently in. Remember Paladin of the Sky and Manamon’s tone location system? That’s it but with your steps echoing insted of tones, pretty simple. However like I recall that you can turn this feature off in the demo yet it’s too important for navigation imo. What kinda confuses me is that when the character becomes out of focus when he reaches either far sides of the map but it’s not a big deal.
Looking forward to this amazing game which my excitement will let me give out some copies of if it’ll be paid.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

2019-07-09 06:25:05

I wish crazy party had a wall locater sound like this, and I'll take this system over Paladin any day.

Thumbs up

2019-07-09 08:12:20

For the record, this is also shown in the demo... you can use either system, tone or footsteps.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2019-07-13 20:35:55

wow can't wait to play it once the game is out. anyways, will the game have full voice acting like in shadow rine full voice or the cutscenes is entirely text based like in the first shadow rine?

get ready, folks!
let's explore different worlds, completing minigames, collect bonuses, and many other stuff.
or if you want to have some battles, there's a way to do that as well.
we are the pragmatic party prophessional. this thing is of course are going to be super crazy if more people join the fun in this party!

Thumbs up

Today 08:09:51

Just going to leave this here.
https://youtu.be/5eq5OTC-7mA

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

Today 08:36:40

Game sounds great. Just wish I could follow the conversation.

Thumbs up

Today 11:53:19

Oh my gooooood, I am soo hungry for this game. this what they play has better sounds, and everything is fixed. so waaa. I am looking forward to it.

Thumbs up

Today 16:13:20

Unfortunately, translating the conversation would be more time consuming than it's worth. lol There isn't too much to follow that can't be picked up by just listening to gameplay, though I understand the desire to now what people are saying. haha.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

Today 17:16:25

Wow, I have missed what has been going on lately with this game. Still hyped for the release, even moreso as there will be an English translation.
I can't help but feel a bit sad as dual-wielding was dropped, but I guess implementing it in a cool way with many weapon-combinations would have been one hell of a challenge. A combo system with one button can still be fine, I found the one in Gekiransen too simple for my taste, but if you can use a different skill with each arrow key, that should help.
I wonder if skills will depend on the weapon, if it's the case I assume you would have to level up the mastery for each type of weapon.
Also, if there is verticality like in BK3, hopefully many enemies will be able to benefit from it, like the mini-demons that could climb trees.
I didn't listen to the archived stream yet, so I guess I may be able to find the answer to some of my questions by myself.

Thumbs up

Today 17:27:49

The combo system will not be that complex.. at least not at the moment. Each weapon has its own combo string, andthat's about as far as that goes since the skill button is separate from your weapon atacks. Not going to say anything about concrete about if using the skill button in conjunction with weapons is a thing or not.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

Today 18:03:56

Thanks. You are right, I didn't think there would be a dedicated skill button, I probably misunderstood when I read the post in which you were talking about it. I watched the gameplay video and I don't know if said skills were used, though they were definitely talked about so they probably were. What I wanted to do as I don't understand japanese was to activate youtube subtitles and then use the NVDA Translate addon to have it all translated in French, and while it technically worked, it tried to translate the same sentence too many times and was quickly overloaded.

Thumbs up