2018-07-18 13:43:50

Hi,
Looking forward to Avengers: Infinity War whenever that hits. I will also be grabbing it on dvd, but I would like an ogg or mp3 or something for digital convenience in case extraction does not work. I do not think it's quite out yet though.

2018-07-18 16:04:56

Here is another addition from the vault.

Realive (2016)

2018-07-24 22:03:31

Love, Simon
Young Sheldon - Season 1
Isle Of Dogs
Rampage

Enjoy!

2018-07-29 00:57:40

Here is my response to the legality of the movie vault question posed in another thread.

I Feel Pretty
Ready Player One
Truth or Dare
Unsane
Arctic Dinosaur
Burden of Truth - Season 1
Cracked - Season 1
Cracked - Season 2
Revealing the Leopard
Super Troopers 2
Barracuda
Our Girl - Season 4
Love, Simon

Hi Guitarman!

Enjoy everybody!

2018-07-29 04:35:06

finally they have ready player 1, only took them like 2 months. Also ray stars I think is mirroring you.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-07-29 06:49:32

That wouldn't surprise me. Plus the site provides an alternate movie source for those who can't reach or use the movie vault.

2018-07-29 07:07:46

Where can I find Orphan Black season 5 audio described? I can't find it on Netflix, iTunes, or Prime video. It's not available on Blind Mice or jeff's website. I'd also like to know if the Sarah Connor Chronicles has ever been described and if so, where to get it.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-07-30 00:05:08

Hi,
Do you know if the new Pacific Rim uprising will have a version with audio description?

2018-07-30 00:27:59

To be honest, I didn't even know they were making a new version of that movie. I found the original rather underwhelming, so I doubt I'll bother with any sequels or remakes.

2018-07-30 14:30:04

Hey, how can I submit my Home ALone 2 ad Major Payne movies to the vault?  I figured since they are sitting here, I might as well be nice about it.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-30 14:37:41

If you have access to the vault, there is a contact link for reporting any problems like downloads that don't work, that will put you in touch with Lee, who is the vault's administrator. You will probably need a place to upload them to for him to get them, if you don't have anything yourself, I'll volunteer to get the files to him for you. If you can't find the link or can't access the vault, let me know and I'll PM his email address to you.

2018-07-30 17:36:18

Still disappoints me how few foreign films are described, even those films like martial arts films that are released in the US. My ideal dream would be to have all three Ip Man films described.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-07-30 22:37:17

It's all about money, a writer has to be paid to write the audio description, a voice actor has to be paid to read the script, a studio has to be paid to record the voice actor reading the script, an editor has to be paid to assemble the final audio track, and so on, and so on, and we are just a tiny audience compared to the main stream audience, so what profits they make from us probably don't begin to cover the audio description costs.

2018-07-31 02:22:29

Yeah, it's ridiculous.    I'll contact homeboy tomorrow about my movies, and I am going to work on a couple of others, more specifically, TMNT 2 secret of the ooze, and Night of the Twisters.  I may try and get Sidekicks (Chuck Norris Film) done as well.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-07-31 14:29:39

I am having a tough time finding the direct contact link to the vault, even when logged in.    I see the contact link, but nothing about the vault shows up there, unless I'm simply missing something.   Additionally, I wish they'd finish up the Simpsons series.  they are missing season 24, and stopped at 27, but I know they have 30.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel