2018-10-02 11:03:59

I dont understand actually why there is a delete role button if we can not delete a previous role.

2018-10-02 14:42:15 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2018-10-02 15:05:00)

Hi.
Ok, I sort of feel dumb for that one, but here is a little problem.
I installed the game just fine, next to the soft cat voice and setting it up during the games resource download progress with alt plus y and setting it all up, now though I don't actually know what the game is doing here, it just sits there, i have no music and the soft cat voice is doing strange suttering sounds, like it is constantly interupted by new messages. After a while, it gives out a strange message and the game is not responding anymore, at leased that's what the window title says.
Any tips on what is going wrong?

Hi. Aha, the installation worked just fine, so downloading and installing the game, setting oup the soft kitten voice and the speach API and setting the correct output, main menu comes up fine.
I am not sure though on how to set up saytools and q-Translate and clipreader, could someone quickly tell me how I would go about that and how good the translated strings actually are?

Greetings Moritz.Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-10-02 16:35:45

The answer to your first question would be the game was downloading updates. lol
As to the rest, just install say tools, download QTranslate and install, run clipreader, run QTranslate and go to its options to set a hotkey for translate clipboard, and there you go.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-10-02 18:23:45

Hi.
Haha yeah, restarting the game and let it do it's thing actually worked in the end and I had that nice chinese music in the background.
I due still have one problem with q translate, installation worked fine, I found the settings menu and went to hotkeys, but I can't seam to set a hotkey for translate clipboard.
I find the option in the list but there is no entry field, option or anything to set the hotkey. Just pressing the buttons also doesn't work.
I am curious, what am I missing here currently?

Greetings Moritz.

2018-10-02 19:48:46

Honestly you'd probably be better off joining the Skype group at least temporarily for these types of questions, lol also that way you can get an immediate answer.
Not sure what if you're using JAWS, but if you're on NVDA object nav to the hotkey in question, enter that next layer and activat with NVDA+enter seems to work, it'll read as an edit box but just press whatever you want, mine is control+comma.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-10-02 20:14:24

Lol yeah, totally forgot about the object nav, I normaly check with that as well, but sort of didn't this time.
The reason why I didn't ask in the skype group is because i thought this is more for the players who play the game longer and for discussing advanced mechanics of the game and not for newbie questions like these, that's why I stuck to the forum.

Greetings Moritz

2018-10-02 20:16:54

The group is or anybody who is interested in the game or wants questions answered... not just regular players. smile

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-10-04 12:33:33

Hi.
I have tried to register a new account but after opening the website after clicking the register account button from the game, there is a strange error on the web page so I can not create an account.
Can some one check whats going on

2018-10-04 20:58:59

go to:
www.py198.com
there you can create account for all their games.

Discord: clemchowder633