2018-09-30 12:02:57

@76
I would probably laugh at how stupid he sounds, then I would walk along doing my business, cause I would believe hard enough that I would think he was going directly to hell.
But I don’t know really, because I am neither christian nor muslim. I understand kinda why people could get angry, but then again... why didn’t the scammer just give up and move on. Maybe it makes listeners more angry than the scammer himself.
When that is said, I prefer videos where you use intellect humor, or pure patience instead. That seem to piss off scammers more than just yelling at them...

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2018-09-30 12:05:48

i agree on the scammer deserving it  but  swaring at gods usually doesnt make  the scammer  mad  it make's the people who visit your page angry.

2018-09-30 18:43:08

@Socheat Honestly man, I don't know. I'm at a point where I'm sort of conflicted about what to do. I can sort of see peoples point that this is racist, but at the same time I believe there's no problem with it.
@JaceK the blind person thing is totally different. We haven't done anything to deserve being lashed out against in that fashion, the scammers definitely have.
@everyone else Because I'm so conflicted about weather or not to take this video down, it's staying up for the time being until further notice.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-09-30 20:36:19

Oh no, blind people haven't but I was turning your father's actions around, or what if he caled a Jewish scammer and started quoting passages from Mein Kampf and Aryan bullshit? It's exactly the same issue. Exactly the same problem. Idon't care if it was an act or not, like I said it crossed an absolute line and the video should, if only for doing the right thing, be removed and permanently delted..and you should at the very least try to make one that's better than this video, one that's actually genuinely interesting and funny and worth watching, not a racist tirade towards Muslims....when if the scammer is in India, Hinduism is their main religion du jour. That's Pakistan your father was thinking of.

Also, I wouldn't be amazed if the video got taken down by Youtube itself for violating their community guidelines honestly and you got a strike. They've taken down video for far less in the past.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2018-09-30 21:10:23 (edited by Dan Gero 2018-09-30 21:23:44)

I've made a decision. There are lots of people who want me to take the video down because of racism, but at the same time there are lots of people who think it's funny and want me to keep the video up. And yes, I'm counting non forum members as well. So, here's what's going to happen. The video is going to stay up until YouTube, the forum moderators, or any other social media I posted this on tell me to take it down, and that's the end of it. Until someone in a position of power tells me to take it down, I do not want to hear anymore complaints from people regarding this issue.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER