2018-05-27 21:56:04

@jeffb CVAA does not require games made in the USA to be accessible. It requires communications functionality and any UI used to navigate to or operate communications functionality to be accessible in games intended for sale in the US market.

2018-05-27 21:57:36

@ianhamilton_, you may have never said it, but you implied it. And no, auto-centering, also known as auto aim, is not a good idea at all. It makes playing the game nearly impossible because it forces you to always aim at the ground when you spawn. Go play an FPS like Halo (can't remember which game has it but one of them does), turn it on and see how bad you do -- I guarantee that you will not enjoy the experience. Like I said: only menus. Nothing more. Anything more, and you [will] destroy the experience, if not make it more difficult for everyone, disability or no.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-05-27 21:59:52 (edited by ianhamilton_ 2018-05-27 22:04:26)

Ethin I implied nothing. "And I know for a fact that this law [cannot] be enforced" - tell that to the 30 companies who have already been through the remediation process.

It is enforced by customers. If a customer is having their basic human right ty comunicate impeded, they can then tell the FCC, the FCC then open up a remain channel to give the company a chance to fix it. Which they always have since, 100% success rate. But if they did not and would not, fines of up to $100,000/day (up to maximum of $1m)  can be issued, which is a pretty powerful motivator.

2018-05-27 22:03:45 (edited by ianhamilton_ 2018-05-27 22:11:29)

Ethin auto centering is not auto aim. Auto aim is where if you aim close to someone but miss then the game decides to still register it as a hit anyway. Auto centering is when for example if you're aiming into the sky and then run forward it moves your cross hairs back down to point at the horizon.

Does that make sense now?

Another example - audio cue for when someone is in your cross hairs. This does not give anyone unfair advantage, because there's already a visual cue if your cross hairs changing colour.

Or a whole bunch more, none would ever think that's killer instinct was ruined for sighted gamers by blind accessibility, and yet check out all all of this really wonderful work some on blind accessibility in that game - https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/305 … stinct.php

I'd kindly ask you to stop telling developers to not consider blind accessibility in games, it's immensely unhelpful.

2018-05-27 22:12:57

I've had an Uber driver tell me that Uber is a pet friendly company, so if that is the case, than no driver can refuse your dog, whether it be a service animal or not.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-27 22:16:47 (edited by Ethin 2018-05-27 22:19:49)

@29, that wouldn't be very helpful, no. Its simple to re-aim -- just move your right stick downwards a few times. Also, allow me to clarify something. This act is specifically for the Federal Communications Commission. That means, 'communications only'. That does not mean game platforms like Steam. At least, not the entire platform. The communications portions yes, like chat. But the UI? Definitely not, the UI itself does no 'communications'. Game developers and publishers will *not* fall under a 'communicative category'. So, really, I don't see how this solves anything. There are alternative ways to communicate (i.e. Skype, TT, etc). Xbox Live is also an option. Like I said though, this is not going to help. If you want a law that enforces accessibility, it shouldn't apply to the FCC -- but to everyone. Perhaps even make a hole new commission -- something like 'The Federal Accessibility Commission'. But one thing we always need to keep in mind is not to go over-the-top. And ianhamilton_, the main reason I oppose this is because there is a serious, serious risk of this going way, way too far. Like I said, this situation is one of those situations where when you get something, you'll want more of that same thing, and more, and more, and more, and soon there'll be so much that no one will ever use it. I'm one of those people where I want accessibility on the platform the game runs on, not in the game itself. For games, the worst thing publishers/developers can do is add in-game accessibility outside menus, like telling health and things. That's just going to ruin the enjoyment of the game. If you want an example of good accessibility, look at audio quake: in AQ they kept that mainstream feel to the game, kept all the mainstream elements and didn't ruin the gameplay, but they added a few extras. But in FPSes today, we don't need half of those. Like I've said, and I shall reiterate: only the menus. No targeting bleeps, no item bleeps, nothing. Anything more and you ruin the play of the game.
For other games though, it depends on the game. For a game that has decision telling elements and prompts, make the menus of the game accessible, and (maybe) the possible responses. But, again, keep the accessibility to a minimum. This is a careful balance, like a scale: too little and the scale won't pick up anything; too much and the scale will shatter and cut your feet open. In this case, minimum accessibility in a game is perfectly fine.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-05-27 22:23:47

Ironcross32 is definitely correct. Let's reference those cases you spoke about. You said, "Only 30 cases." That's such a low amount its not even considerable. That does not make this law viable at all. And I'm quite sure Valve can pay $1000000.00. That's not going to stop them from disobeying the law. They've got so much money that a million dollars is nothing to them. But let's also talk about Indi developers. $100000.00 is a bit much for an indi developer, don't you think? A bit ruthless if you ask me. What if what I'm using doesn't allow me to incorporate accessibility for some strange reason? What if the framework I'm using has a problem with accessibility? (And yes, there are such things out there; Immediate-Mode GUIs are definitely one.) We must remember that, in a platform like Steam, it is not necessarily valve's fault that they're product isn't accessible. Its perhaps the way they draw the items on the screen. Maybe they use something like Direct3D to draw a UI, which screen readers (obviously) cannot interact with.

My Github

2018-05-27 23:23:52 (edited by Shinobi 2018-05-27 23:35:03)

@Ethan I understand where you are coming from, but as a player of video games, I personally encourage developers to consider accessibility in their games.  Do you know how many games I have tried to play  but I  simply couldn't play due to the accessibility problems in the games.  Let's say for instance, that a company like Nintendo continues to create features for games  like Mario Kart  like steer assist which make the game basically unplayable because it takes away the whole concept of the game, there is where  I can understand where your coming from, which is why I am writing up a complaint against Nintendo to be put out in 2019 with the help of my dad and people who we know, but suggesting that things like an audio system for knowing where the enemy is would ruin  a game is  simply outrageous!  Look, sighted people get visual feedback in games which lets them know where an enemy is in front of them, or basically in their line of fire, so why can't we  as people who can't see, get the same feedback?  Also, sighted people are able to go through menus successfully with out worrying about having to memorize menus and stuff like that, why can't we do the same thing with text to speech menus?  I am not saying it is going to be  easy, as I understand that developers really don't have the final decision as to whether accessibility is added in to games, but calling @ianhamilton arrogant and saying that accessibility can't happen in games which you have basically  implied isn't helping create a more accessible world.  And what might be easy for you as  pressing the right stick down 4 times to reach the level of an enemy isn't easy for all of us, and we want to have a good experience just like you have a good experience. This is why I have decided to do what I do. I don't know if Nintendo is going to listen, and who knows, maybe they will and maybe they won't, but I want this to prove that accessibility  is being fought for, because my dream is to be able to go to Game Stop, pick any game off the shelf, and be able to play it just the same as any person plays it (with out worry).
I know that the law itself isn't going to do anything, but if we as the customers fight for accessibility in games through this law, we will be able to gain more than we ever have, and companies eventually will have to add these features, because other companies added them first.  Look at what happened when the people who made Uncharted 4 made color blind support, and companies like EA added color blind support, other companies started adding it in and then it was just seen as a regular thing. Now, I want text to speech menus to be the same with companies, where when a company doesn't add them, it is seen as bad for business.  This is not bullying companies to add accessibility, this is changing the stigma that accessibility can not be done beyond simply color blind support.  This is my dream for the future, and it won't happen right away, it will take a while, but you saying that it could  never happen and telling people who read this forum not to add  accessibility in to their games beyond menus really discourages developers from trying to add features in the first place. What if for instance, you posted your thoughts and someone like Karen Stevens had read this and said to herself "I really want to add accessibility to my game, but it looks like it would be to difficult, sorry guys." or what if she told people based on your comments not to  add accessible features to their games, we would be screwed.  We have survived playing video games for too long, I now think it is time for us to not only survive when playing video games, but to be just as good as sighted players but  with different tools that we can use to make the  experience just as good for us as for sighted players.

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2018-05-27 23:54:14

@Ethin I am really sorry, but dude you have no idea what you are talking about. So in your theory, only menues should be accessible. You can already access most menues through OCR technologies, so we're fine. Is that correct? But let's stop for a bit and say that OCR menues do not count and we are talking about fully in game accessible menues. So, let's imagine the following case, which by the way also exists and I have played such a game myself: You have a console game. The game has self voicing menues and a story mode, full combat system and more. So, the menu is fully accessible and you can navigate it as fast as a sighted player and no memorizing is required. Then, you access the story mode. You realize it is a 3D map on which a sighted player would move around and access different parts of the game. Does that still counts as an accessible game for you and would adding something ruin the gameplay here for you? If yes, then sorry but you have a wrong definition of accessible. What you call accessible actually is only playable to some extend.

2018-05-28 00:17:08 (edited by Orin 2018-05-28 00:22:58)

So wait, I'm confused.

@Ethin: Are you seriously saying that you like getting menus using OCR, and memorizing them, not to mention being severely limited by the games you can play on a console? Well hey, let's not exclude PC either.

And I'm not talking consistent menus either, I'm talking dynamic menus that change, in some games these can be randomized.

Right now, I'm watching a live play through of Detroit: Become Human, a single player experience that could benefit from some accessibility. Audio queues for navigation, objects to take, etc. My point is, it is the developers job to point out what features are and are not going to ruin gameplay for their game.

You wanna stick to pretty much fighting games only and 2D side scrollers, be my guest, but I for one want to play as many games, in as many a genre that can be made accessible. And really, you're getting pissed because you can't get blind people into gaming, referencing post 16... if you're trying to get blind people into console gaming, the accessibility of them, you know, just might be a factor? In a lot of games, trial and error is not an option when it comes to navigation. I like the idea of live streams. Why would I stream a game where it might take me ten minutes to navigate out of a single area, especially when there's no audio landmarks, just silence, but the echoes of your footsteps.

So seriously, you have no point here, other than me learning that there are actually blind people in this community who don't want accessibility because they think it could ruin gameplay, meanwhile ruining the chances for us to go beyond audio games developed by kids, instead being able to immerse ourselves in a game with high production, quality and gameplay more than once every few years.

Just because you're a game developer, and an audio game developer at that, doesn't give you room to talk about video game development and determine, at least in a small way, if video games ever become accessible to the blind, totally blind if we're talking about us, or at least that's who I'm referring to anyway.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of fighting games, 2D side scrollers, about the only games playable by their very nature right now, but even that's loosely broad, as Comic Jumper is not playable once you hit the first boss. I like fighting games, I'm just not interested in being limited to them, because some idiot wants to ruin accessibility because he thinks he knows all about game balance, when in reality its on a per-game basis. This includes FPS's that, to include accessibility, don't necessarily have to have modifications to auto aim.

2018-05-28 00:39:30

@33 and @34, well said.

2018-05-28 00:43:01

To the person that said that I am not willing to change my stand point.
I have tried to get blind people to work with me on many of projects to make life better for us.
However they sit around on social media like that crappy vorail and crappy facebook and fuss and complain that things won't change.
When I have tried to explain to them how and what we can do to make a beffter difference they don't want to do anything.
Be glad that I am not sighted because if I was not visually impaire or totally blind I would not deal with anything releated to blind people.
The reason that I feel this way is because of blind people like you that runs their mouth.

2018-05-28 00:46:22

My previous message was for Ironcross.

2018-05-28 01:46:26

Well, I have tried to state my points. Clearly, I have stated them improperly. My original concern -- long before this massive flamewar started, either by me, ironcross, or someone/something else -- was that, after accessibility was added to one game, and its something simple, what if we start that situation I described, where we just keep pushing for more, making that game practically unplayable? I do know it has happened before on many games, though I can't name them off the top of my head at the moment. How exactly are we going to prevent that? I know that I may have been a bit aggressive. Perhaps someone else will come along and explain what I'm trying to say differently.
@35, I not once said I used OCR. I memorize the options I need to memorize by asking someone who has already played the game (who's very, very partially sited, but has used the internet for answers). It works quite well. I never said that I in particular was an audio game developer; the friend who I quoted said that, and he's played far, far more mainstream games I have, on the PS 2, 3, and 4, as well as the Xbox360 and Xbox1. And I've shown him various responses. Those quotations were his exact responses (with a few edits to remove the swearing). In fact, this very friend, who left this forum because of the drama on it a few years back, grew up on mainstream games. So I think he raised a lot of truly valid points, all of which you have discarded as if they mean nothing. I am in a chat group with... 11 members, if I'm not mistaken, last check at least, and three of them grew up on mainstream games their entire lives. I played a few mainstream games in my earlier years but not many. Like I said, I was quite aggressive, yes; and I probably stated my points in the wrong way. So please forgive me if I supposedly don't know what I'm talking about. Supposedly, mind.

My Github

2018-05-28 01:49:11

OK, but here's the thing, no one forces you to come here, if you don't like it, don't continue to come here. It's that simple, the choice is yours. I think you are heavily influenced by these blindie organizations that don't have our best interests at heart, and want to do nothing more than push their own agenda at the cost of the blind community as a whole's image to the rest of the world.

One thing that I see here that happens all the time, and that kind of annoys me is ideas being thrown left right and center, that never go anywhere, or that seem likely to never go anywhere. Why does it annoy me? Because they're usually good ideas, and if not, well then you know... Here's the thing about developing a game, and I'm not a developer, but common sense, and logical thought processes lead me to these conclusions. You cannot code a game by yourself if you don't know how to code. You cannot get another developer on your team if you don't know how to code and you're working for nothing. Developers develop. This means that if they're not working on something, either because they're at the end of their contract work and are looking for more work, or a steady job, or its just their free time, they're gonna be coding. What makes them code for you is the incentives you offer, if you have none, one of two things is likely to happen, either they say no, or they come on board and act like a cowboy, doing this that and the other thing, without talking it over with you, then it kind of isn't your game anymore, its not based off your ideas, or it is but heavily modified in ways you didn't intend. So Here's how I see the development process, if you're going to be the ideas guy and you have no coding knowledge, you're going to have to do several things. First thing is first, you need to fund your project, whether its kickstarter, going door to door, setting up a go fund me, whatever, you need money because your people need to be paid. Now, apart from that, you need to build a team, and then you need to lead that team. There has to be structure, people need to have roles, and not just arbitrary ones, I"am talking about you as the team leader should be able to judge people's unique talents and passions, and based off of that information, determine what they're most qualified to do. Once you have that done, you should start seeing progress, but you will have to make sure things aren't going off the rails. It is at this point that you should be trying to learn to code, and at least to be able to read code and see what its doing. If not, hire an in dependant entity to audit the code, make sure its efficient, its non-malicious and so forth. You should have a sound designer and be listening to everything they come up with, picking out what you want to use. You should have a writer for any dialogs etc. or be able to do that yourself. It's an in-depth process, and its not a lot of what we see in the audio games market. What we see is a lot of one or two man operations.

If I were to put myself on the spectrum where to the left are the people who dream big, but never get anything done, and the extremists on the right, like Ethin, I'd say I'd be right of center, about half way or maybe a little less. People say I'm negative, maybe so, but its not negativity for the sake of negativity. I don't trust people implicitly, and this doesn't just include people, but ideas and concepts as well. I am also incapable of faith. I am a strong believer in science and the scientific method, in which the simplest form means, form a hypothesis and test it. So I do start out on the skeptical or cynical, or pessimistic side of things. That doesn't mean I want these projects to fail, it just means I'm gonna need a little proof, a little action before I am converted. This is in part just based on my personality, but its also just life experience, and seeing what goes on. Not only that, but having been through some things that have left their scars, have hurt me and taken their toll. So the reason I'm not with like the 75% of people out there going yay, this is so awesome, is because I know how things work, I know how complications can come up, how plans can change, so I reserve the right to become flamboyantly excited until there's some hard evidence on the table that things are kicking off. If I ever made it seem like I wanted something to fail because it seemed like I was being negative, I do apologize, its not that at all, its just the fact that I tend to look more skeptically at things, I need some proof, some evidence, talk isn't enough, because talk is cheap. Let's put it this way, has anyone here seen Contact. A movie I think released in 1996. It's about them discovering alien intelligence, and the main scientist in the movie is just that, she's a scientist, this means experimenting, not believing on faith alone, and holding to the scientific method and Occam's Razor. She goes on this mission to visit these people, and you see everything she sees, and she talks with her father who's passed away, and he's like the representative of the aliens who has taken that form from her mind. She comes back, only to realize that the pod she was in failed to function correctly (or did it). You see, they got instructions from these people how to build this thing, and while it was complicated, they managed it The pod fired up, but never went anywhere. I may have been like 13 or 14 at the time when I saw it, it was in school, and it had a profound effect on me, because after she came back, and the others realized she never went anywhere, it changed her life, it gave her the faith she lacked, and it probably made her a better scientist if you extrapolate a bit, but the scientists she worked with didn't see it that way, she was ostracized, her beliefs thrown into question. The movie had a big impact on me, because it opened me up to exploring new things, to being able to accept new ideas, At that time I was struggling with faith, and coming to terms with religion, on the fence, even for the next decade I was on the fence about religion, but what Contact did for me was show me that its OK to have a spiritual side, even if its not mainstream, its OK to think different, and don't stop just because others are too narrow minded to even try to accept your ideas. It didn't give me the faith I sort of hoped might result. I did watch the movie years later, and it was just as good of an experience the second time around.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-28 02:36:39

I don't try to be over-extreme. I just feel that certain ideas, like accessibility in a video game, or things that we desperately want, are those ideas what result in destructive ones; that is, they result in those ideas where we just keep adding more and more of the same thing to make the game "more playable", and it ends up to have the opposite effect. Its the equivalent of adding a billion different features to something; you won't know what to do or where to go to do shit. I didn't mean to be so aggressive on this topic; its just that certain comments made towards my thoughts on this topic just irk me the wrong way. I get that developers look at this forum. I understand that. Do I think they'd be completely deterred from visiting this forum just because of a comment I made that might've been offensive, depending on its interpretation? No. Do I think they'd not visit this forum because of one thing I said? No. I trust that they are able to determine how to interpret my comments and determine whether they like it or not. I trust that they are able to determine who to listen to and who to not. As I have pointed out here more than once on this topic though, we keep approaching videogame developers to implement accessibility. For Indi developers this is fine. For mainstream full-on game studios this isn't the wisest course of action, and may not accomplish anything unless the studio is a publisher (like EA is). In those instances, wouldn't it be much wiser to approach the publishers to see if the publishers are open to the idea? Shouldn't it be obvious that we shouldn't hide behind blind organizations who obviously are incompetent at what they do: representing the blind community? Shouldn't it be clear-cut that we shouldn't hide behind laws (that may or may not have hidden agendas, or not do what they claim to do) to accomplish our goals? If the publisher/company we approach isn't open to accessibility, shouldn't it be wise to leave it alone, since they might not be open to it ever again? And, while we're at it, shouldn't we consider what the gamers themselves -- the sited gamers who have played these games far longer than most of us have -- think about our ideas for mainstream games before we just go strait to the top of the chain? After all, you will be playing with those sited gamers. They're input may be scalding, it might be very negative. But if your going to suggest something so major as accessibility (and yes, that is a very major thing), the sited gamers should be consulted as well, whether you want to or not.

My Github

2018-05-28 03:09:39

That is one of the many reasons that I am not apart of any organization for the blind.

2018-05-28 03:10:56

We should get back on topic.
The topic is about any updates that have been made concerning accessibility features with EA sports games.

2018-05-28 08:00:09

Hi.
I hope EA Games will make a TTS function in their menus. But remember: If only the menus are accessible and the games itself are unplayable, people would really get disappointed. If a TTS function was in all the games, that might inspire people to check out more games. Who knows.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-28 08:59:52

Single player games, OK you do whatever you want to and its fine for accessibility, whatever. It's when you get into the multiplayer games that I think the sighted players do have valid concerns about if the game has features for blind players, or any other type of disability, I see two concerns. The first being what if the accessibility is so good that it doesn't make the playing field level, it gives an advantage to the blind players the sighted ones can't deal with, so they get pissed off. The second is actually what if the sighted people use the accessibility features even though they don't ened them, to get like eyses in the back of their head and so forth, so its a precarious position, and its something the developers are going to have to figure out over time, and will there be missteps, probably so, but hopefully it all turns out to the good and we can co-exist with our sighted gamer counterparts.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-28 19:02:36

Okay Ethan, so you were basically talking about Danny. He's the one that thinks that only menus should be accessible?

This is the same guy who figured out DeadSpace, but I'm not sure whether he's totally blind or not.

2018-05-29 14:45:45 (edited by Ethin 2018-05-29 14:46:01)

@46, Danny has just enough site that he can see what he's doing, but I've gamed with him on Xbox 1 when that site is unhelpful and only makes things harder for him. Here's what we need to do if we're going to add accessibility:

1. If the game provides a feature that aids the sited gamers in doing what they're trying to do (i.e. a map to find an area), then we only need to make that feature accessible. We cannot add anything else. We cannot add any navigation beeps or other indicators if the game does not provide an according visual indication.

2. If the game does not provide a feature that assists a sited gamer in doing what they want/need to do (i.e. in open-world games, where exploration is key), then we must not add it in.

If we break these two fundamental rules, we will be entering the field where blind people have the advantage and sited people do not. If you guys want blind people to have any form of advantage over a sited player, then we might as well not implement accessibility at all. If the sited people rightfully complain about a blind person having an advantage over a sited player, it would not be hard for said sited player to get that feature, if not all accessibility features removed, law or no law. This is one of those opportunities where we only get one chance. If we blow this chance, the chance that we'll get a saying i what features are/are not added will go down to practically nil. This is a fine line that we need to ensure we do not cross. If we do, you can kiss your accessibility desires goodbye.

My Github

2018-05-29 16:16:50

Hi,
@Ethin believe it or not, a lot of open world games these days have targets on a map that appears on the screen to help the player, quest targets etc.
The thing is, you are saying to not add anything that would give us too much of an advantage, where exploration is key. So here's the thing. If there isn't an audio queue for paths, but sighted people an see that path ahed, but it doesn't appear on the map yet it's meant to be explored, then what then? Remember, if you are walking around and there is a gap on the left, a sighted person will be able to see that gap. THat gap could lead to an easter egg, a sidequest, something of that nature. But then, how would a blind person find that gap, if it's not on the map? Yet a sighted person can see it in plain site?
I also have another point. Saying to move the stick down four times is an over simplification. That won't guarantee you will be on target. Did you consider the point that when you move the stick, you can literally tap the stick to move by the tinyest pixel, and if you are off target by that small pixel you will probably miss, depending on how some weapons work in games?

2018-05-29 17:28:12

I'm of the opinion that we should be trying to campaign for accessibility that gives us equal access. What that means is yes, as Aaron's example, I do believe we could have certain navigational aids for things in plain sight, for a quest marker, etc. I do share the advantage concern though. There are gamers who, well, no other way to put it, are just douche bags. They're loud about their dislikes, vein, etc. If we start entering the gaming world, especially in multi player games, there's gonna be a lot of push back from other gamers. Some people will be like, "Aw, that's so cool that X made their games so blind people could play." Others would be like, "God damn fucking no eye ball having faggots, who the fuck do they think they are playing our god damn games." So to best combat this attitude, we sort of need to have all our ducks in a row. That way, if someone, or a group of someones starts moaning loudly about that we have an advantage over them, the publisher / developer can come right back with nah bro, here's our report on the situation, we did specific testing, balanced our audio queues and accessibility features and the final result is its not as equal as possible, no advantage.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-29 18:20:24 (edited by Mitch 2018-05-29 21:32:01)

I would also agree. There are people in the world who just are going to complain just for complaining sake, but that's going to be an issue that anyone in the world would have to deal with. Concerning accessibility, I don't want to have the advantage, because then the game wouldn't be fair and that would invalidate the saying of "equal accessibility." I want to have an equal playing field, whether that means object indicators, or audio reticles in fps games. I believe in the past some fps games have visual reticles so that you can aim down a gun's sight to get a good shot. I don't want them to make the game overly easy, but I want to make it fair.
Like I said earlier, all we can do is wait and see. E3 is about 3 weeks away, and most likely we will only have to wait that long.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion