2018-06-10 14:38:23

Well this is a bit frustrating, I want to get the newbie rewards before remorting, but whenever I go on there is no one around who is a helper.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-18 05:57:49

Hi.
i don't know if it's just me or are there NPC's in the game who have nothing to say but don't give an indication that they have nothing to sayß
I was trying to talk to different characters now but when I say things like greetings, howdy, hey, hi, hello and so on nothing happens, this has happened with all the characters in the wild west newbie town and the midevel castle.
Also, when there is more than one person in a room, how can I define to which person I want to talk to?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-06-18 06:14:23

Unfortunately 4d works on that "ask person about x" type of thing, which means you need to know precisely the right key word to ask people, which again is frustrating.

I confess I have lost a little patience with the game recently since everytime I've been on and tried to get my rewards from going through the newbie school there have been no other players around to ask.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-19 09:37:58

Hi.
Hmm ok, i guess I will stop playing this because I tryed multiple times to ask the sherif in the western newbie zone for the wanted poster and how I could complete it, but nothing what I have tryed worked.
On that hand, you don't know of any wild west themed mud that would be accessible?

Greetings Moritz.

2018-06-19 11:14:06

Hmmm, I wonder if the wanted poster works like the one in the newbie zone, ie, you don't actually ask the sheriff about it, you read the poster and then have to go and find the bandit in question, and the sheriff won't respond to you until you literally bring him the bandit's head.
Perhaps also check the quest journal to see if there is anything there, or look at the quest cards?

There are some great systems in the mud and some interesting quests, its just a shame people aren't on more and that some of the information and zones are so obscure.

2018-07-05 12:09:16

May I get a hint on how to find the captain's name in the future zone of mud school? I always seem to get stuck on that one.

2018-07-05 15:52:40

Try looking at the screen in the captain's quarters.

2018-07-06 11:00:57

I go into the captain's quarters and type look screen, but there's no screen to look at. I tried this before, and tried it just now too. Maybe that quest has had some changes?

2018-07-06 11:30:21

Hi.
No wait, I think the screen you mean isnt in the captains quarters, it's in one of the soldiers quarters on the ship, at leased that's where I found it.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-07-06 18:07:53

Thanks. That worked.