2021-06-29 10:45:56 (edited by Dakonna 2021-06-29 10:46:19)

Town center will be removed. It's sad that it's gone since it was kind of wonky, but also fun. @100 I'll update the link in the op, but do you know what new or updated features this new version has?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-06-30 03:08:25 (edited by jescat277 2021-06-30 03:08:40)

Lots of screenreader fixes, and a new level of prestege .

Who am I? Simply me!

2021-06-30 13:46:24

The UI is completely changed and it's quite easier to navigate, and there are headings for everything. There is also some new content as Jescat said, and development is really active, There has been daily changes for the past few days.
By the way I feel like this should be said just in case. This is not the original game, but a rebuild of the game by another developper.

2021-06-30 16:33:02

If you consider that the original game is most likely abandoned for good, I think it's better for me to link to this version in the op. Besides, if people want to check that version out, there are links for that in this new game.

2021-07-20 16:45:34

Tree of nerfs added to tpt mod section.

2021-07-21 13:02:35

Its awesome that space company is getting expanded, I might well give the game another try.

I admit I got mildly irritated when I got to the point of assention, then found I needed to assend again just to get some dark matter with which to buy the assention bonuses, but though it was a long journey, getting there was interestin

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-07-22 19:43:08

I found a new tree game
The milestone Tree:
https://qq1010903229.github.io/milestone-tree/
Enjoy.

2021-07-22 20:58:54

Milestone tree and leveling tree added to tpt mod section.

2021-07-22 22:18:26

Why are there all these trees lol

Who am I? Simply me!

2021-07-23 00:18:18

Calculator evolution is accessible up to a point, then the quantum upgrades are just spans with no text in them. If you can get past that, then you hit the grid, which needs you to put machines on it.

2021-07-23 00:49:21

jescat277 wrote:

Why are there all these trees lol

Well, trees do tend to grow! big_smile.

I wonder though, do any of these presteige tree games have any text or things to discover? or is it just numbers and letters, since I confess I've not particularly cared for any of the ones I've tried, just not enough real feeling of discovery or progress foa ll the number crunching as opposed to something like space company.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-07-23 04:26:21

hi guys. i found a clickpocalypse ios version. however, is seems like the app is completely inaccessible.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-07-23 09:14:35 (edited by Dark 2021-07-23 09:16:05)

@necrozma, most Ios versions of Idle games don't work properly, even when they work correctly on the pc. The Ios swarm sim and space plan are both utterly inaccessible; which is a shame since apparently  both are heavily expanded from their pc versions, and the Ios version of Kittens game is impossible to click stuff in last time I tried. I've also had a go at several Ios specific idle titles, and no luck at all.

click pocalypse is a bit iffy even on pc, especially now flash has gone down the drain, so its not surprising the Ios version does not work.

Generally, with a few notable exceptions such as perception, home quest, and (if your willing to cope with the bugs), invisible  dragons, it seems the majority of incremental titles are browser based.

2021-07-23 10:28:36

Clickpocalypse works with no issues here. Perhaps the only point where accessibility could be better is with the appearance of chests, since there's no alert or sound of any kind. But this problem isn't too hard to get around since rogues get the ability to automatically loot them.

2021-07-23 10:53:15

Hmmm, maybe I'm confusing clickpocalypse with another click Rpg?

2021-08-09 23:26:53

Factoree added to tpt mod list.

2021-08-15 12:02:36

Exponental tree (Nope this isn't a typo, this is the game's actual name) added to tpt mod list.

2021-08-17 22:51:07

Can someone give a list for iOS?

2021-08-18 13:05:34

ios games:
Home Quest
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1503150114
Perceptron:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/perceptro … 1537908817

I also found a new game for the browser: Factory of Automation
https://jacorb90.me/The-Factory-Of-Automation/

2021-08-18 21:52:33

How do you turn on the sound and music for Home Quest?

2021-08-18 23:17:55

@120
I dont know if there are music or sounds, never unmuted my device for this game...

2021-08-20 10:20:54

@118 universal paperclips also has an app. I didn't complete it on IOS, but (spoilers) I got to the part where you have to run simulations and everything was accessible up to then, except for quantum computing, but that isn't accessible on the browser either. A good thing it isn't actually needed to progress.

2021-08-31 14:24:29

Any new games in here, looking for things to play at school where I can only playing idle games lol.

2021-09-01 10:21:19

All I've been able to find so far were new prestige tree mods. There's been some new stuff every so often, but most of the time the games either are too much of a mess for me to figure them out, or they introduce an inaccessible mechanic later. I'm starting to suspect that even the incremental game devs are starting to move on from web-based games, and going to other programming engines like Unity or android mobile games, which I can't test since I don't have an android device. I do know though that cookie clicker is coming to Steam. I might get it, just to see if it's still web-based.

2021-09-01 12:24:55

speaking of android games, the android version of antimatter dimensions is more accessible than the web one. In the web version the achievement screen is not accessible, but in the android version you get bunch of unlabeled buttons for the achievements, and when you click each one you get a popup dialog giving you the info you need. Its less annoying to move around in the achievement screen than one might think, since you can hide the completed rows, which means you only need to check the first 8 buttons or so to keep up. I've yet to reach eternity to see if the time studies are also more accessible or not. I personally prefer gaming on my pc to my phone, but antimatter dimensions is worth play on my phone, since it's a pretty fun one and still as popular as ever.