2019-05-15 22:16:00

I've been thinking about this one and have been considering becoming part of it because it might be fun. but haven't started yet but probably will soon.

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 23:02:09

Hello.

I've tried this game and it's good but I wish it had an auto read feature,.

I have to keep going out of focus mode to brows mode, reading the text and making my choice.

If you like harry potter fan fiction, click on this link to download a zipped folder containing 9 point something gigs of harry potter fan fiction when unzipped. It's around 3 gigs zipped. https://tinyurl.com/y9dl9zev

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 00:23:54

~Bookrage, there were several new eamon games written for Eamon deluxe in 2013 and 14, as well as some upgrades to some old adventures that made them virtually new games, EG Frank Black rewrote cave of the mind to be about twice the length of the original and have a seriously cool ending, and also wrote a framing story and repeat appearances by characters in all the Jim Jacobson adventures.

While unfortunately I don't think Eamon remastered is using the Eamon deluxe versions of those adventures, I do wonder what will happen, especially with really awesome new adventures like runsible cargo and citadel of kar-dur.

New adventures might be possible, though  there are several of the classics that sound frankly amazing, plus since I can't run eamon deluxe anymore on windows  Eamon remastered is the only way I can play some of those adventures, which is sad if the EDx ones are going to fall by the wayside.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up