2018-01-21 22:16:31

My guess is 750

Thumbs up

2018-01-22 04:10:08

Wow, I'm really happy that this is happening. I have the game already, and even play it on the Mac, I'm sure that text file is floating around here, but am so glad that more people will be able to play this, while also being glad to be able to buy and support a game and not have to sulk around and wait for piracy, lol.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2018-01-23 03:15:02

my guess is 26632.

My favorite styles of games are rpg and action

Thumbs up

2018-01-23 11:14:36

new Russian company "xgames"! This company makes the Russian games and translates it into English! Require programmers! if you want to join, please contact us by email "[email protected]

Thumbs up

2018-01-23 11:31:20

Update:  thanks to donations, there are now 7 copies being handed out!  Keep those guesses coming!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2018-01-23 14:10:33

Hi I am ishanand I am 22 years old and I want to play this game.
I have bought other games too.
but this time I don't have my own credit card.
my guess for this game is 45132
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

Thumbs up

2018-01-23 17:45:29

Update:  we have changed the contest a bit to include 7 numbers in total, meaning you can be within range of any of the 7 predetermined numbers we have in mind and win this thing, giving everyone an even greater chance at winning all the way around.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 00:49:41

My guess is  6500. 

I am a recent high school graduate, 18, but still living under my parent's roof until I go to college. I do not have sufficient employment yet to buy this title, and I've really wanted it from the first second I heard it was coming.

Thank you so much, Nocturnus, for the chance to win this amazing title.

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 00:58:27

Hello,

I am going to make a guess.

My guess is 42317.

Regards,

Shinobi

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2018-01-24 01:32:12

OK, I hope I slam in the door...

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 03:41:22

Woooooo Electro!  Between 1 and 50000, as stated in post 1.  rofl If I didn't have limited funds, I'd give you a copy for providing a bit of humor though.

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 03:44:05

@electro guesses need to be between 0 and 50000

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 09:26:24

my guess: 42722

bt, am from India, and 20 dollars is a bit much around here, especially given that am a student.

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 09:35:04

Off-topic:
Re post 25, is that really the case? I always got the impression that turkey is a more secular country. I'm not aware of any strict muslim laws over there such as in Saudi Arabia, but correct me if I'm wrong.
I was actually curious why they don't have paypal, since they're not under any sanctions like Iran, so I looked it up. According to wikipedia: "Eight years after the company first started operating in the country, Paypal ceased operations in Turkey on 6 June 2016 when Turkish financial regulator BDDK denied it a payments license. The regulators had demanded that Paypal's data centers be located inside Turkey to facilitate compliance with government and court orders to block content, and to generate tax revenue."

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 11:46:53

OK. My gues is 4625
I'm livin in Poland and i can't buy this game because i dont have acces to my bank accound.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-01-24 16:12:36

To post 39, put it to you this way; perhaps the most celebrated building regarding religious institutions in Turkey is the Sultan Ahmed Mosque, also known as the Blue Mosque.  If you're born in Turkey and your parents are not knowingly affiliated with any other known religion you are automatically registered under Islam, which holds most of the Turkish poppulation as of this writing, and there is no way to change that unless you can obtain documentation through a government recognized church.  Officially, turkey is, as you say, a secular country with no recognized religion and has been so since the 1920's, but all children in the public school system must attend Sunni Islam oriented courses early on, as these are mandatory.

Thumbs up +1

2018-01-24 16:58:44

Oh, and I'm an idiot!  I forgot the real reason I came into this topic after getting distracted by post 39.
UPDATE:
We're increasing the number yet again!  Yes, there are now, 9 chances for you to win!  The moderation panel keeps on showing its generosity, and you, my friends, should keep those guesses coming!

Thumbs up +1

2018-01-24 17:46:25

Hmmm... my guess:

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 19:19:57

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 19:42:32

its cool you guys are doing this thing lol. If I had money, well I shouldn't say if I had money, because I have money, its just marked out for other uses right now, but I'd donate. As it stands, I need a new lappy, as mine has gone the way of the dodo.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-24 20:01:50

OK, as I have the game but anyways, second guest, I better slam the door again! "guess deleted by administrator"

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 21:12:17

Moderation!

Electro, as proved by post 14 in the A hero's call topic you do indeed have the game as you admit yourself. Your first comment in post 35 of this topic was I believe intended as a joke, however admitting you have the game then making a guess anyway with some silly comments is in very poor taste.

All the funds for this competition are being given freely  by Nocturnus, Nightshade and other Agnet staff to help people who can't afford, or can't obtain A hero's call.

To make fun of this, is childish enough and to waste someone's gesture  good will for no reason is nothing short of vandalism.

Your guess has therefore been deleted and you have earned yourself an official warning.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-24 22:00:58

Hi
As a person who lives in Saudi Arabia and has visited Turkey before, I should say that post 39 is right. However, the fact that Saudi Arabia has strict religious laws doesn't come to Paypal at all, for me having already a credit card and a Paypal account. Anyone here (sighted or blind) could get a credit card easily as well as being Paypal available despite how strict our laws are, other than Turkey. So expect other reasons for why paypal isn't available in there.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-01-25 05:12:16

Wow, nine Heros? Hoping I'm one of those.

2018-01-25 14:04:51

guess: 25408. i am an indian boy, one o  many who is bliind, i love my parents and coding, but i am just a kid and we people in india here dont have control over their credit card i am only 14 big_smile

Abay chal.

Thumbs up