2020-09-23 01:26:17 (edited by Ian Reed 2020-09-23 01:29:56)

@Shadow: I know it sounds strange, but try changing your screen resolution before starting the game.
That is what django said fixed it for him.
You can see his post here:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3681 … eros-call/

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2020-09-26 10:27:17

I created a game.config file myself since there was no file called game.config in the data for rpg folder. I did this because I thought that the game would write to that file what it needs. But I'll try to move the game to a different location then.
Thanks for the help
And btw, why did this game go abandonware? It is a very hight quality game, something we see rarely in these times.

Ian Reed wrote:

@fatih:
It sounds as though it is not finding the game.config file, or that the game.config file has been altered.
Can you verify the game.config file is in the Data for RPG folder?
Can you post the last modified date of that file?
If so, you might still try moving the game to a different location on your harddrive and see if that makes a difference.

2020-09-26 20:08:37

Missing the game.config file is a sign that the game did not unzip correctly.
There may be other files missing as well.
I recommend unzipping the entire game again, then verifying that files like Data for RPG/game.config exist in the unzipped folder.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.

2020-09-29 17:28:44

Thanks for your support. The game worked after unzipping.
But I have a question:
How can I change my email and password on blindgamers.com? I couldn't find a profile or an oaccount link to edit my details.
Thanks

2020-10-15 12:09:20

Hello there. I have a problem. Every time I launch the game, this error pops up. I can here the music, but it won't let me go to the main menu of the game because of this. I'll paste the error here.

---------------------------

An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.  You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C.  Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to [email protected].
System.PlatformNotSupportedException: MonoGame requires either ARB_framebuffer_object or EXT_framebuffer_object.Try updating your graphics drivers.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.PlatformInitialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamePlatform.BeforeInitialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)

at Ian.MGGameWindow.Ian.IGameWindow.Run()

at Ian.RPGStartup.RunMainLogic() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 110

at Ian.RPGStartup.PerformStandardStartup() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 21
OK   

Hope someone can help. big_smile

2021-03-11 10:27:24

it's funny I say this game doesn't have a lot of multiplay, and I'm about to play for my third time sense buying the game, I actually bought three coppies, two for other people though either one or both never ended up playing, I tend to replay simply for nistalgia sake, it really is a beautiful game when compared to what else we have, and I do hope we're able to get more at some point from the company, and I will continue to keep my hopes up for at least more rpgs we can play. Hopefully I'll find some.
I will say if you really want to e end boss to be a real work and stratigy, either be careful what you equip yoru chars with, or stop lvling at about 24/28ish at the latest if I'm rememberin gright.
There comes a poitn where your just too high level for the boss, and he doesn't seem to scale, was basically my plaything my last run, no prayer at all of killing me.

2021-07-14 18:19:45

Hi guys. I want to complete the reunited quest but can't find a way to free wilhem. Also can't find the thief who stole nigel's ring in the mines? I've completed the game but want to finish the side quests as well. Also can't find the 2nd part of the letter. Please help.

2021-07-14 22:19:26

Seeing as you’ve already finished the game, the thief who stole Nigel’s ring has more than likely been hanging out in your party for the better part of a few hours by now. As for freeing wilhem, if memory serves, there’s a small area in the front section of the Goblin king’s palace at the start of a hallway. Its got some wolves in a pen and a leaver to pull.

Hit up my YouTube Channel at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC9wWO … R85ILY1VQ/
Their you'll find some gaming videos, and what ever els my confused mess of a brain decides to upload. Hope you enjoy it and Stay safe, folks.

2021-07-27 14:15:35

Hi
The link to the Jaws configuration file in post #1,076 doesn’t work anymore. Has anyone a newer link to this file?
THX

2021-07-27 17:02:54

Here is a more permanent link:
A Hero's Call.jkm

~ Ian Reed

2021-07-28 10:57:18

Fantastic! Thanks big_smile

2021-08-04 19:41:12

Hello!
This is a wonderful game!
She stands her money!
In my memory, I do not remember the RPG games that have the ability to transfer to other languages.
Yes, let the translation is not high quality, but sometimes it can help!
Many languages are supported.
The translation may not work if a bad internet connection is also not working in the main menu until you are logged in at the game account.
Language can be selected by pressing the Alt T keys
I wonder where else there is an interpreter ?? Or at least translation dictionaries?

--
The faceless ghost wishes you a good mood and good luck in all your endeavors!

2022-01-22 21:42:12

Hello everyone!
There is a problem!
The first time I passed the game, I was able to find a horse and return it, but now it's impossible!
Please tell me where to look for it?
Another curious question!
Does biotrichle give the strongest potions?

--

2022-01-22 21:46:10

Friends! I also forgot to find out where to find places of cluster of animals?
I found only one place, while others could not find!

--

2022-01-22 23:17:29

Um, all of your questions are either straight up handed to you or is easy to figure out.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2022-01-23 02:14:31

will someone give me a clue on how to press those 5 carvings in front of a tree in deepwood ruin?

i keep on trying different combination but its not working.

i am trying to find the answer among this list of the post but there are too many post to do that.

2022-01-23 04:31:53

the most frequently asked question on the forum I think. just use search function or advanced search

2022-01-23 06:17:04

Everytime you start a new game it'll different every single time.
The question is, did you find the book? Mysteries of Deepwood?

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2022-01-23 15:18:14

@2140
I understand your dissatisfaction
And in general, in general, the discontent of those who constantly ask questions in the style of: And where, and how, and why!
If a person asks a question, then he is not indifferent to the game and its plot!
I searched for information, but I didn't find it!
I just found a mention that someone passed a quest about a horse!
I also passed it, but now I couldn't find a horse!
That's why passes are needed!
Let there be no details, but there will be at least information about the approximate location, where you can go, how to get additional quests, and so on!
I really ask for help! I can't find a horse!

--

2022-01-23 15:20:38

Forgive me, I am bad in English!
I wanted to say that the quest with a horse I passed a year ago!
And now I play again, but I do not find her.

--

2022-01-23 16:32:58

Hi:

Most of the info you want is either, as said, handed to you or is random. To find the horse, listen to the owner and remember where she said she lost him. For the person asking about the deepwood puzzle, no one can give you information on it because each puzzle is randomized to the game. Read the puzzle, if you've found it. If you haven't I'm not sure if it will even trigger.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2022-01-23 22:49:40

Look around in the deepwood fort and you'll come across a book called mysteries of deepwood forest. Its a poem, however its pretty self-explanatory.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2022-01-23 23:11:28

it can also be found near the northern or southern tower.

2022-02-19 07:42:36

Sorry for bringing this topic back. But does anyone have This file? Manamon.jkm? The link on the dropbox that Loxias have doesnt work anymore.

Thanks!!!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2022-02-21 02:00:31

I hope you get more than a warning because when I saw this thread I thought the game had been updated