2017-12-30 04:11:02

destroyer762 wrote:

Someone mentioned that it should have been on steme. I am so glad it wasn't or I wouldn't even be able to play. I have been having trouble creating a steme account for ages. Also logging in to steme seems to not be accessible from the app. Unless you have a script wich I don't even have. I just purchased the game will have to download it.

you can make the account straight from the steam web site and it works fine. a little bit of googling will take you a long way.

2017-12-30 04:12:13

hello all, not sure where to post this. I got the game, but have trouble unlocking the game. I put my credentials from blindgamers.com but nothing, it keeps giving me login failed. any help would be appreciated.

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2017-12-30 04:13:29

It took a couple tries for me too but I eventually got it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-30 04:38:56

You might want to try changing your password on blindGamers to something a little simpler, mine didn't seem to like special characters much.

2017-12-30 04:45:54

Just bought the game. I can't wait to try playing it! Seems like I'll get a lot of playtime out of this. One question about downloading: do I need to enter an unlock code or something or do I just pay, download, install and play? I already payed 19.99, created an account on both Paypal and Out of Sight Games, and am just waiting for an e-mail to get the game.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-12-30 04:58:07

Been playing for the last 3 hours... this is gonna be dangerous. Can't seem to figure out how to sell stuff though, there's a whole bunch of junk in my inventory.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-12-30 05:02:24 (edited by boy 2017-12-30 05:03:16)

Just got my e-mail, downloading it as soon as I get up in the morning! Well, as long as my parents don't notice I'm not doing punching practice.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-12-30 05:02:44 (edited by Ian Reed 2017-12-30 05:05:52)

If anyone has paid for the game, but still hasn't received an email from Out of Sight Games with instructions on how to download and play the game; you can visit this link and reenter your email address to get a new email sent out.
https://BlindGamers.com/AHC/SendWelcomeEmail

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2017-12-30 05:13:29

I'm curious about selling stuff too. Right at the moment I've been exploring outside the north gate fighting critters and trying to find wolf pelts. I only have Gwen as I said, so I'm not sure if I should have more comrades. Still I'm definitely enjoying it so far.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-30 05:34:28

Are you supposed to be able to sell things? I'd assume so, but didn't see any mentions for it. It's possible I'm missing something obvious though.

2017-12-30 05:40:23

When you are in a menu for buying things, you can usually press tab to switch to a sell menu.

If anyone is getting an error when trying to use translation, please run the Updater.exe llocated in the game folder.
It should download an update that fixes that problem.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2017-12-30 06:16:30

Just saw that I got my e-mail.
Downloading the game now...
Do I have to be online the entire time I'm playing the game or just to activate it.
Later!

2017-12-30 06:21:06

Wow, now working after I was in a sleep!

73 Wj3u

2017-12-30 06:22:57 (edited by animal metal 2017-12-30 06:28:23)

lol thanks for the translation update... I thought i broke something ahaha
well. I'm still getting some type of error. I'll just keep to english for now lol

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2017-12-30 06:27:48

Much thanks to Ian for holding down the fort. Whew...I think I'm finally starting to catch my breath.

Regarding the problem about needing to be online, you should not need to be online the whole time you play. In fact, after the initial log-in, you should be able to play the game completely offline. If you encounter any problems with this, absolutely let us know.

2017-12-30 06:33:26

nothing happens after I press the buy now button after I enter my Email address to buy the game.
I'm using firefox.

2017-12-30 06:39:32

Wow, I tried to play the game and got lost in the sewers.
I eventually got killed but hmmm.
I have noticed a lot of acception errors, a lot of unknown events looks like missing files, ie rat byte melay attacks from some monsters, eating and drinking as well as equiping items works but generates file not found errors and stuff like that.
I tried to play in normal but yeah, the game so far really is cool.
I am interested with the number of high level items etc I can just take from chests and rooms etc.
Still, the fact is that I can well play it and it rocks.
But maybe there could be beginner quests this game is 1gb in size and its huge.
I did run the update but it seems to want to update the same stuff each time you run the updater.
Would be good to know if an update existed to run.

2017-12-30 06:43:57

ah, deleteing the language file I'm using, then selecting the language  fixed the error thanks a lot guys!

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2017-12-30 06:51:32

@Crashmaster, #92: Reporting those errors to our support email would be incredibly helpful. Like I said in another post, we weren't able to test the final build nearly as extensively as we would have liked, but we thought it was important to stick to the announced release date. Errors like the ones you're reporting are very easy for us to patch, if you let us know what's missing. You can launch a log of speech using ctrl + shift + L and can copy that speech for your report, if that helps.

2017-12-30 06:53:12

I tried the game earlier and got this error. ---------------------------

---------------------------
An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.  You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C.  Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to [email protected].
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Ian.FModSoundContext..ctor(IEnumerable`1 fileTokens, IFiles fileService, MySAPI sapi, SoundConfig cfg, Action`1 onError) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\FModSoundContext.cs:line 58

at Ian.SoundFactory.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeSoundContext>b__0() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\SoundInterfaces.cs:line 16

at Ian.ObjectManagerSingleton.New[T](Func`1 create, String extraInfo) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Core\ObjectManagerSingleton.cs:line 55

at Ian.SoundFactory.MakeSoundContext(IEnumerable`1 fileTokens, IFiles fileService, MySAPI sapi, SoundConfig cfg, Action`1 onError) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\SoundInterfaces.cs:line 16

at Ian.RPGStartup.InitWorld(RPGWorld ent, String adventureFolder, CombinedFile cf) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 204

at Ian.RPGStartup.RunMainLogic() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 104

at Ian.RPGStartup.PerformStandardStartup() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 21
OK   

2017-12-30 07:08:43

this game roks!!!.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-12-30 07:23:59

How many machines can I install it on with single account? Is there any limit?

Often we have no time for our friends, but all the time in the world for our enemies.

2017-12-30 07:38:42

Hi Joseph!!!
For some reason when i clicking on purchase from paypal. The purchase link doesnt work for me. I need help.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2017-12-30 08:06:40

hi, can you add a payment  through steam?  because we can't pay with paypal. or if i give you a $20 google play, XBOX, STEAM,   giftcard, can you give me a  license too?

2017-12-30 08:23:40

An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.  You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C.  Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to [email protected].
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

File name: 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

at Ian.GraphSearch.GetAStarVissy(ISimMap map, FPTile sourceNode, FPTile targetNode, Boolean includeDiagonals, Boolean canCrossImpassables)

at Ian.GraphSearch.AStar(ISimMap map, FPTile sourceNode, FPTile targetNode, Boolean includeDiagonals, Boolean canCrossImpassables) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\FirstPerson\GraphSearch.cs:line 26

at Ian.SeekPositionCommand.CalcPath() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\FirstPerson\AICommands.cs:line 157

at Ian.SeekPositionCommand.Process() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\FirstPerson\AICommands.cs:line 106

at Ian.GoalMachine.Process() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\FirstPerson\GoalMachine.cs:line 30

at Ian.MapScriptObject.TickAI() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\MapScriptObject.cs:line 108

at Ian.RPGGameLoop.InnerSingleLoop() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGGameLoop.cs:line 87

at Ian.Perf.TimeIt(PerfInfo pi, SystemPerfInfo spi, Action command) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Core\Perf2.cs:line 81

at Ian.RPGGameLoop.TimeInnerSingleLoop() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGGameLoop.cs:line 30

at Ian.GameLoopLogic.RunLoops(IGameWorld ent, Action runSingleLoop, Double totalElapsedSeconds, Double fixedTimeStep) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\GameLoopLogic.cs:line 32

at Ian.RPGGameLoop.RunLoops() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGGameLoop.cs:line 25

at Ian.MGGameWindow.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Platform\MGGameWindow.cs:line 91

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.OpenTKGamePlatform.RunLoop()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()

at Ian.MGGameWindow.Ian.IGameWindow.Run()

at Ian.RPGStartup.RunMainLogic() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 114

at Ian.RPGStartup.PerformStandardStartup() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 21

ОК