2018-01-11 14:15:59

I found Victoria's note in Nigel's bedroom lol.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-01-11 14:46:27

michaelhoffman1976 wrote:

can somone give me a hint on where to find that snooty Victoria and her husband the blacksmith apprentice?

The potion lady can give you a hint.

2018-01-11 16:11:07

Nick wrote:

well, I got the error fixed by installing net framework version 4.5.

Wow, yeah I saw you were on 4.0 just now... oof, yeah that's a bit out of date. I wonder if there is a redist version of that the Out of Sight team could include in the download of the game.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-11 16:25:33

Hello haven't found a third lever yet I'm a little overwhelmed by this bloody tree maze i think i keep getting turned around.

2018-01-11 17:19:18

I'm currently trying to figure out what I want my mage focus to be.  I keep changing my mind. smile
So glad the skill system is fixed.  I was wondering why before the levels were so lacking compared to the beta in new stuff learned.   To be honest, that's why I want to gain levels in the first place, with the possibility of learning new things.
Also, slight spoiler.  I am so, so happy that we can control raised units.  Entombed and other such games made them AI controled, which while understandable, was a bit disappointing.  raising the unit who just owned your party and using it to destroy it's friends is a fantastic feeling.

2018-01-11 17:24:53

how do you do that with the necro? or what.

2018-01-11 17:51:58

I'm wondering whats behind the locked door in lord adrianus's bedroom. simion can't or will not unlock it..

2018-01-11 19:29:10

Hey all, sorry again that I can't seem to keep up with this thread. Will try to go back and review when I get a chance—but in case anyone missed the memo, version 1.2 is now available, with a whole mess of bug fixes. All players should have received email instructions with how to update (you need to update your updater first, which is a little tricky). If your email got gobbled up and you didn't receive it, please shoot a message to support[at]outofsightgames.com and we'll hook you up. Thank you for continuing to make AHC a milestone moment for accessible gaming!

2018-01-11 20:00:54

Hi!
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
I managed to get hold of a vial as part of the Time In A Bottle quest, and also found a means by which it could be filled. Has anyone figured out how this works now? Does it do something just by being in my possession, or do I need to use it and will it then kind of re-use itself?
Thanks for any advice!
Greetings,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2018-01-11 20:10:32

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
The final battle of the main story is what's behind the locked door in Lord Adrianus' bedroom.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-01-11 20:16:50

Still trying to figure out what to do in the tree. I've pulled all three levers and am making my way towards the fifth ring... hopefully I'll find answers there. I pulled all three levers but didn't get a reaction, also discovered the scret exit.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-01-11 20:24:45

I haven't found the third lever do i need to clip the hedges first? in order to find it? or no.

2018-01-11 20:24:49

@EternalGamer, The vial can be used just like any other potion, but after you use it, it will refill itself after your next battle.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2018-01-11 20:36:36

I really love, as a ranger the ability to switch between ranged and melee. it's helpful in that situation where you have another ranger in the party who uses a bow.

2018-01-11 21:11:00

First off, thank you all for the continued positive feedback. It means the world to know that our efforts have resulted in something people are enjoying.

Regarding those with .NET issues, I'm sorry to hear about that and very surprised about the 4.5 thing; Ian told me that the game runs on the 4.0 framework. Odd.

General note to those experiencing slowdowns or lag: This is drigin us crazy, because as you can see, some people are running smoothly with very outdated hardware, and others are experiencing slowdowns with beefy modern hardware, which is identical to hardware that works fine for someone else. All I can advise at this point is ensuring that your drivers are up-to-date and that you don't have any background processes or other junk on your machine that may be slowing things down. We're still looking into this and trying to see if there's anything more we can do on our end, but the inconsistency across hardware is making it look more and more like it's an end-user software issue, and not a hardware issue or an issue with AHC itself.

@BlindNinja #891: If I'm guessing right, I think the bug you mention was actually from switching your party after your main died, then was raised as a thrall, then was killed (I think all three of those had to happen to trigger this break). I believe this was fixed in the 1.2 patch but people should definitely be cautious, and let us know if you manage to lose your main character again.

@Imaginatrix #893: Argh. I think we forgot to fix the Star Gem Pendant in 1.2. The whole point of that item was for it to be with a lot of gold, a nd we went and made it un-sellable. Sigh.

@Paddy #907: That error should be resolved by updating your graphics drivers. If you haven't already, please email support[at]outofsightgames.com and we can give you more detailed instructions.

@Aaron #910: That's a huge compliment. Obviously, feel free to spread the word however you like, though it may not hurt to wait until we are sure the game is as stable as possible. I actually think 1.2 has addressed almost all of the known issues, but there are probably still a few bugs lurking in the shadows (not to mention the one we introduced with 1.2)...

@assault_freak and michaelhoffman #936-937: ***Mild Spoilers*** If you've found the secret exit, you can't be far. Trimming the hedges isn't necessary for progress toward the center of the tree—these are two separate, independent quest lines.

2018-01-11 21:32:44

Well, I've done it. The big bad is dead, and I have a few more quests to wrap up. Does the game actually end at some point? Or can I end it at the south gate any time I want? I do wish that there was some sort of completion stat given at the end.

2018-01-11 21:46:34 (edited by kianoosh 2018-01-11 21:47:54)

Hello. May someone please tell me
a bit spoiler
From where can i get to the mine palace? Crystal cavern or the goblin setalment? It's been about 3 days that i'm searching for the third letter.
And another question: In one of the mausoleums (lashinus, lashinshus, I don't remember the correct word lol), There's a door with five dials. I really don't know what to do with them. Was there anything i missed? Something like a book or note?
BTW joseth i found a bug. When i read the ranger gernal, Two levers marked in fireheven's map. Also I've read the guide to the graveyard and two levers marked in one of the mausoleums I was standing in but when i try to track them, They both make the game give an error and exit. I guess all these 4 levers i discovered are not placed properly. For instance, the first two levers i mentioned are meant to be in the heart of deepwood I guess but i'm not sure about the other ones i discovered by reading the guide to the graveyard.
Thanks for reading.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-01-11 23:09:32

hey assault freak what level were you when you killed the guardian? im lvl 7 and died horribly that thing hits hard lol.

2018-01-11 23:19:23

slight
spoilers
I usually do the graveyard first for just that reason, because the guardian hits hard and the graveyard tends to be a bit easier for me for some reason. I was always around level 18-20 for the Deepwood Guardian, and while it did hit brutally hard, I didn't have a problem killing it. I wonder how it'll be on hard mode. Heh.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-12 00:38:47

Still curious about game ends. I waited and did a whole bunch of side things, so all my characters are currently above level 40. I think my main character was 41 or 42 when I killed the Guardian.

2018-01-12 01:42:45

spoiler
How do I get wholly warrior? does it have to do with the things I found in the temple?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-01-12 03:27:19

Hello people. I have one question before I buy this game. Does someone know, how many play hours this game has? simply, 4 hours, and it's over, and you can play again? haha. It looks really nice, so I hope that it will be good. thanks for reply.

2018-01-12 03:33:19

Post 947. I’ll just say this, I have nearly 66 hours in, and I haven’t even finished everything. I still have one main part of the main quest to do, but I still have other quests that need done as well. Don’t worry, time is majorly big on this game!   Some people have finished it fairly quickly, but I am exploring everything and trying to find every little nook and cranny to every single map! LOL. Awesome game of course!

2018-01-12 03:39:22

I personally spent about 68 hours on completeing some 33 or so quests and I think that's about everything... I might miss one or two (or more), but if so I haven't found them. I should do another playthrough soon and try out that necromancer class, it sounds like lots of fun!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2018-01-12 06:06:23

I annot fiure out the door with the dials.