2024-02-25 16:04:09

@Luel, So do you know other than the girl guarding the city gate, how do I contact the farmers in the plains or the illegals in the forest? I passed by the intersection and the forest many times but couldn't get anything to interact with them

2024-02-25 17:39:17 (edited by Luel 2024-02-25 17:40:52)

I have not played for years.
I forgot who exactly could be interacted with or not.
I am sure the farm was.
Maybe it had some requirement to unlock.
Here Is The Wiki

2024-02-25 17:53:30

It said that after I was able to talk to that security girl, I could see the farm at the intersection but actually didn't see anything there either.

2024-02-25 21:17:03 (edited by Luel 2024-02-25 21:30:52)

Explore until it appears.
I forgot the order of events.
Like I said, I no longer play.
Unless the game starts being developed again...

2024-02-26 05:25:40

@Luel, Before I asked the question here, I searched countless times but still couldn't come across that event. That was several years ago and now when I replayed the game to try my luck again, I still failed to find the farm. But Anyway, thanks a lot for your help

2024-02-26 07:55:31 (edited by Luel 2024-02-26 08:08:11)

I have no idea why the event does not trigger for you.
Not much help I am afraid, since I do not exactly remember stuff.
The exact date of my save files is from 2016 year, so quite a while.
I even forgot I still had them saved to file.
Ask me about Corruption Of Champions 2 these days and I can give better help, hopefully.

2024-02-26 10:51:12

@Luel, I can't download that game. The link is at the top of this article and it says that a premium account is required.

2024-02-26 11:06:00

I mean Corruption Of Champions 2, which can be downloaded from fenoxo.com.
The knowledge of the previous game is not required.
Regarding the mod for the original Corruption Of Champions, I will put it somewhere for you to download later.
If you register on Fenoxo forum, the file is attached to the original topic about the mod.
But I understand not registering just to download a game.

2024-02-26 11:54:14

Here is the mod for Corruption Of Champions:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZQ1pmmYU

2024-02-26 14:56:20

@Luel, If nothing prevents me, I will play both versions at the same time because I haven't played this game yet. At first I intended to play the fall of Eden,as a start to playing erotic games,  But that game made it quite difficult for me to interact so I stopped. Thanks so much again for the mod and the above information!

2024-02-26 15:07:28

You are welcome.
Feel free to ask for help.
I liked Fall of Eden.
It had party system, jobs and alchemy.
Corruption Of Champions 2 took some of these concepts and expanded them.

2024-03-19 14:19:23 (edited by Luel 2024-03-19 14:39:01)

[PUBLIC | COC2] NINA’S WILD RIDE
0.7.2 Patch Notes:

• Nina the Harpy has a new quest with enough narrative content to cover over 150 pages! You can proc if after having finished her previous quest, and talking to her at the bar. This quest’ll just be you and Nina together, so prepare accordingly!

• Her quest involves a new challenge dungeon, which uses our snazzy random map generator tech for the second time. There’s also several spooky bosses!

• While it’s not currently accessible, there’s a lot of special interaction in this quest for Champions who’ve become godsworn to Nareva — the next and final of the three planned soulbindings. You can look forward to that after Khor’minos’s story is resolved!

• New Busts: Thalia the Astrida (by Moira)

New Since Last Public Patch:

• The Main Story Quest’s next chapter is here! After having finished Calise’s convalescence, the paladin’s invitation to the royal feast can now be taken advantage of. This is a chunky 300-ish pages of content, including several sex scenes with new and returning characters, though it’s not a dungeon per se.

• Please note this update ends after the party’s conclusion: Calise has more content in the works but not quite ready yet!

• A bedicked PC that has met Livrea, has their Milking Stall work approval, and has finished DraciaQuest can get an invitation from Lady Juno to visit her and the navy’s coven of storm witches at their tower for a Special Morale-Boosting Event (read: you fuck a lot of cowgirl pussy). If you are engaged to Livrea, she’ll come along to supervise you.

• Every 10th day in-game after the first invitation (ie day 30/40/50 etc.), you can ask Livrea about a repeat performance.

• The kitsune huntress Azami has a small expansion for repeat content. You can meet her in the den.

• Azami has a slew of new talk scenes.

• Azami has new sex scenes for bedicked PCs: missionary, cowgirl, and 69.

• If you learned the Frost Moth summon from DraciaQuest, you can now summon the chilly spirit at the Wayfort’s summoning circle for some fun.

• The Frost Moth has new scenes for riding her face, eating her out, and reverse cowgirl.

• There’s a new encounter in the Foothills: a male wyvern boy!

• The wyvern boi has a loss scene and victory scenes for riding his face and then dick, or pitching anal to him.

• Kailani’s quest has been split into two, and you can now turn her down rather than having to bang her at the end of her first quest.

• To start the second quest with Inaya, you’ll have to have become Kailani’s mate, and there’s an option to do so if you turned her down the first time.

• Ashelander has new text for stowing and retrieving her from the Wayfort’s display.

• New CG: Lumia using you as a seat.

• New Busts: King Kelsaz, Crown Prince Vrannus, First Princess Varena, Royal Herald Tricia, Armitia Moongiven

2024-03-20 03:40:41

[PUBLIC | COC2] SQUASHING BUGS
0.7.3 Patch Notes:

• Updated Ryn’s [Her People] talk

• Added Pink Fur Scrub to hawkethorne/marefolk stylists

• Added option to Leothranize Cait without participating in the sex

• Fix for a crash when using Simple Combat Output and fighting the Doppleganger

• Fix for not being able to return to the second level of the Warped Wayfort if the Soldier’s Stash event was assigned to the maze entrance tile

• Fix for Witch Cait’s new Radiant Gift stance crashing the game if it’s interrupted

• Tons of text fixes

• Other misc fixes

• More fixes courtesy of Spotty

• More fixes courtesy of Zag

• New Bust: Kailani (by Moira)

2024-03-21 09:07:16 (edited by ChipsAhoyMcCoy 2024-03-21 10:04:59)

Hey all! What is currently the best way to play this title? I see that there was a link in the OP abou about using a Javascript port, but it seems like I can't download that modified file without being a premium member. If this is still the best way to download, do any of you happen to have a download to this file I could use?

Thanks!

Edit: Scratch that, I should have just read the posts above, because there was a file download literally right there. I do have another question though, is the current way to play this game just to swap between browse and focus modes to read the output and hit the buttons you'd like to hit? Is there no way to have the output automatically read aloud? I do understand there are some hotkeys that we can use, but the instructions are a little confusing.

2024-03-21 13:28:36

I gave the link to download the COC1 mod in post #359.
It still works.
TITS can be downloaded normally from the website.

2024-03-21 13:36:09

Luel wrote:

I gave the link to download the COC1 mod in post #359.
It still works.
TITS can be downloaded normally from the website.

Oh yes, I did notice that after posting my comment. Do you happen to have any info about the latter half of my other post? Thank you very much!

2024-03-21 15:28:31 (edited by Luel 2024-03-21 15:31:03)

The link I gave is the latest version of the mod for COC1.
It also can be downloaded from the attached file in the original topic on Fenoxo forum, but only registered users can download attachments.
TITS has Javascript port and, like I said, can be downloaded normally from the website.

2024-03-22 07:59:42

Luel wrote:

The link I gave is the latest version of the mod for COC1.
It also can be downloaded from the attached file in the original topic on Fenoxo forum, but only registered users can download attachments.
TITS has Javascript port and, like I said, can be downloaded normally from the website.

Gotcha, thanks! Do you have any advice for easier screen reader usage? I chose the screen reader mode when loading up the version posted, but I have to manually up arrow quite a lot to reach the output field to read what was said, and then down again to get to where the other buttons are, or use the b hotkey of course. Is there an easier way to do this? I am opening the CoC.html, by the way, as I wans't sure which file to open for a standard playthrough.

Thanks!

2024-03-22 15:44:16

If you want to read the text faster, move by paragraphs, not lines.
Or skip to buttons if you want to skip text.
I personally do not skip, unless I am familiar with the game and know what the text says without the need to read.
The game does have instructions and shortkeys are there.
Press H to toggle shortkey reading if it is disabled.
The game was mostly accessible to begin with and the mod's author improved it.
I really do not know how much easier it could possibly get.
It is good as it is now.

2024-04-02 05:12:36

Hey!

I've got COC2 down to a tee, I think, except for the changes made to the combat, of course, so I'd have to start over. That looks interesting.

My issue is with TITS. I really want to play, but I can't get past the first time I have to leave the ship in the abandoned spaceport. I can't seem to understand the interface, even though I have experience playing COC2 and COC, but it's completely different. Any guidance or tips on how to play this in an accessible way? The jumbled buttons and confusing navigation keys really make gameplay difficult, or maybe it's just me? There's probably a tip out there that will completely change my life, and I'm so blind that I can't see it...

2024-04-02 09:24:17

@Neryl:
the latest version of COC2 (from April First) is a joke.
I wonder how playable it actually is.
Regarding TITS, what exactly is the problem?
The game is more accessible than it was.
The only problematic part are minigames, but an item called Entropy Gremlin takes care of them.
Here are some navigation tips which may help.
To move quickly to the main game text, press N or find words "Next" or "Undo", if you have the undo option enabled.
This will move to the button above the text.
I am using TextNav add-on for NVDA to jump to the text, but pressing N should also work.
The character's stats and status effects are near the beginning of the page.
At least for me, but I was messing up with options and I no longer remember how it is with default settings.
All buttons have hotkeys which NVDA reads, so remember and use them.
Main Menu
Esc
Data Menu
F1
Masturbation
Z
Rest
X
Inventory
C
Codex
V
There are others, but these are the main features.
I hope this helps.