2017-12-26 19:34:41

Hi
So, I think it's time I step in here and say a few things.
First, I would be a complete lier if I said I never hacked a computer before. As I said in the redspot topic, however, this was back in like 2014. I did wrong and I'm not blaming anyone for bringing it up because hell, I deserve it. I should have never even gotten into that stuff. But there are a couple things that are wrong here that need addressing.
The first is that I have never ever entwined hacking or whatnot with my game development. Redspot has never, doesn't, and will never have a virus. Compiled BGT scripts, for some reason, are usually detected as a virus. But beyond that, feel free to see what servers redspot connects to, anything you want to conclude that there is no virus in redspot.
The second is the assumption that I like "screwing servers". There was a time, back in late 2014 early 2015, that this was the case. As I said even in the redspot topic, this has changed. I don't blame you guys, I did stupid things back then and fully expect it to be brought up because it was not the right thing to do, but as I said in the redspot topic, I can not take that back. I can just be a better person in the future. But regardless of what I did back then, redspot has always been virus free.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2017-12-26 20:50:31

oh, so you didn't screw over desafeo mortal with SVC, you didn't screw ultra power servers with the name jonny2 by any chance, you didn't decide you'd hack my comp and make my sappy say shit, put a trogen in my system32 and decide it'd be cool to get me to stw, did you? oh wait, you didn't cuz you are the golden dev of the community, making SVC host and all that, very well done

For me, the new coding age begins!

Thumbs up

2017-12-26 20:55:32

Trogen. Get a typing lesson and a bit of computer lessons too before you write useless post. If i made a program that made your sapi say random stuff, it is in no way ever hacking so stop making us all laugh.

Thumbs up +2

2017-12-26 20:57:52

Post 28. Can you give us any proofe? If not, please stop waisting our time.

Thumbs up

2017-12-26 21:02:41

Seriously though. I've heard of this jonny2 on multiple occasions, and now I'm being blamed for it? I would also like to see proof to all of this.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2017-12-26 21:04:48

hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha i am so   going to die hahahahahahahhahahahaha i am laughing so mutch ,hahahahahahahahahahahah

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-12-26 21:09:23

Well, these are bad things and these are not things to say at all, but anyway, today I was sad and now I am laughing, so, no problem for me cause this is my first, and last post in this discusion.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2017-12-26 21:16:14

@cuddley Sam hacking people is in the past. Let it go, and stop posting topics like this. It annoys the living hell out of me to have to see these posts all the god damn time. And before some smart ass comes up and says, "well you know you can just ignore it," it's kind of hard to ignore when it's on the top of the first page, so don't bother saying anything to me because you'll just provoke me to post again.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-12-26 21:57:59

The two guys who have been heavily posting against the maker of red Spot and Survive the Wild have actually done these topics several times lately with the same vague accusations coming from the same 2-3 people, the more they post, especially as others have not been experiencing what they claim, the less credible they are. I am not laughing like the others, because such childish behavior is just plain depressing and I expect more of people publishing their thoughts on a public forum.

I wouldn't even mind the accusations themselves, but the constant rehashing of the same thing in topic after topic so much that there are recent comments in 3 or more topics on the new post list every time I am here, it screams more "need for attention," rather than a legitimate grievence. These people have not given solid, convincing evidence as I see it and repeating the same trash over and over does not make it better evidence. The form of their appeals is also suspect, cursing and simply trash-talking a developer is not evidence, and makes you look like a whining spoiled brat rather than someone with a legitimate problem. If these things are happening and they are making you angry, don't type the stuff out until you can control your words you type, otherwise you're bound to write something that you probably should not.

I'm done on this particular topic though, For those of you who are against things done by the developer, get better evidence and phrase your grievences in a decent way, you're more likely to get what you want then for one thing. And if you can't do that, please keep quiet.

Thumbs up +2

2017-12-26 22:22:14

post 28 cranked me up so hard, I'm tempted to give it a thumbs up.

Thumbs up

2017-12-26 22:29:37

I just wonder if this guy can show up proofs for what he's saying.

Paul

2017-12-26 22:36:43 (edited by BigGun 2017-12-26 22:38:31)

so, I somehow managed to read to post 30, but I now catn resist.
first @1, there was never any fucking proof that it was Sam. Don't think that I am defending him, but if we can believe Sam, and I can believe Sam even if I and he had disagreements and I am in no way his fan, I simply know that how ever he's a bad manager of online games, he's not a hacker, at least not on the front side. I did see when looking back at old posts of Sam And Ivan on an other acasion saw that SVCHost or how ever it's called. It did got used on Coltan and Storm. Storm has said that he has forgotten about that thing, even saying that he deserved it, and infact he doesn't take this topic any more seriously then even I my self do.  How ever, I would like to explain a few things, because I am not the type of guy move it delete it close it, because I love discussions. First off, Sam admitted that he had stopped hacking a few years ago, and then a year after that  jonny2 starts hacking. that doesn't fit in the Sam's time of hacking, nor there is no reason for him to hack ultrapower or indeed clones of ultrapower, at least I know that he always goes the way of the law. If it read ivan is a sever scruer I could have seen to some extent because he after all proved that desafio mortel is a clone by actually spamming the server with spawn_player sintax and over all, damaging the server. How ever, I don't renember Sam hacking any mager servers, only impacting people, so I simply see no reason for Sam to hack anyone. I don't know was he banned from redspot or anything but all I have to say is as farr as I know, he jumps quickly to conclutions. And I am sorry if I have said that someone was hacking in this post, I am simply declaring my point. And also guise, let's get productive. Every topic, how ever immature sounding, has it's place, and we should all keep to the topic and discus Civilly with out any personal ishues involved. Having said all this, I was really laphing becauser I saw that blindy news on twitter posted it because it was in the new releaces room, haha. big_smile

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

Thumbs up

2017-12-26 23:15:55

MODERATION!
Some of the language I've seen out here has directly been used as flaming and thus has no place on this forum!  If I continue seeing it, those who are responsible for using it will be banned!  You have been warned!
Also worth mentioning, if you're responsible for using this topic for flaming, you will likewise be banned.  I'm honestly fairly sick and tired of seeing topics about how Sam Tupi this and that thing... If you're all so certain he's doing this stuff why don't you please do yourself and the rest of us a favor and stay away from him!  I haven't gotten a single hack, virus, spyware, trojan, or other kind of attack from him, and I never will because he's never going to get the chance!  It's as simple as that!  the rest of you would do well to learn from this post and figure out what you can do to accomplish the same!

The end!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up +3

2017-12-26 23:36:01

Hi.
Why do these topics never get deleted? You moderatiors seam to be ok with people getting called out for no god damb reason and just because someone is bitching about a game over and over and over again. But no, instead of deleting the whole useless topic, it gets moved to another room where all this continues.
Is this how the forum gets moderated these days?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2017-12-27 00:01:00

@Nocturnus I apologize if my language seemed like I was intentionally trying to start a fire, I didn't mean for it to come out that way.
@simba The moderators have a reason for the stuff they do. They don't delete the topics because it's used as a log to the stuff that's gone down over the years. This forum is like a history book, you can't delete history just because it's got some bad parts to it. Don't judge the mods because of their decisions. However, I do believe it should be closed, because we all know that the drama will only continue if it isn't. I am in no way trying to tell the mods what to do by saying that, so please don't think I am.

TWITCH

2017-12-27 00:07:54 (edited by Dan Gero 2017-12-27 00:08:48)

@simba 1 other thing you have to keep in mind as well is that the moderators are calling out people because of the way they express their opinions, not the opinions themselves. When you come on here and you start righting things like, "Sam is a bitch, Sam is a hacker, I hate Sam, lets make Sam feel like shit for the stuff he's done in the past," then yes you should be called out for that. It seems like you're trying to overthrow the moderators with your posts, and I don't think you're going to get away with that.

TWITCH

2017-12-27 01:01:22

On a related story... Kenny G got a new saxophone.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up

2017-12-27 02:17:31

Ok wow. First of all, I dien’t Have anything to do with the making of this topic. Second, I have made 2 topics about redspot, 1 about my problems with speedhack detection, which was in no way meant to cause flame wars, however it did get quite out of hand. I also made a topic that was sort of like my  honest review of redspot, which was also in no way meant to cause flame wars, and I think that stayed quite   Civil For the most part. And yes, cuddley did put this in the new releases room on  purpose, because he wanted attention, he even told me as much. Also, who is this other flame war starter someone mentioned? Thanks and merry Christmas to you all.

Thumbs up

2017-12-27 03:18:02

@cuddly you have no place here, none, believe me, if it was within my power to do so, you'd be perma-banned because you have no basis in fact for anything you say, and just wish to start a bunch of crap.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-27 04:09:56

ironcross32 wrote:

@cuddly you have no place here, none, believe me, if it was within my power to do so, you'd be perma-banned because you have no basis in fact for anything you say, and just wish to start a bunch of crap.

And what are you going to acheev by that? If I renember right there is a right called the freedom of speech, so he has full right to post, how ever untrue that mite be, on the forum. as farr as I see, the only rule whitch cuddley directly broke was posting it in the rong room. And also, if you were given the same punishments to other users of this forum,we would only have spammbots. Don't believe me? Start your own forum and inforce those rules, I would be quite interested how farr it will go. We all, did the same as cuddley now did. even someone who would read froo your posts would defenetly find some kind of post like cuddley just wrote, or at least of that sort. So I guess that you should ban your self then? big_smile
and, agree with shotgunshell. You cant delete something just because it's bad. In history there are a lot of bad things, and still kids are learning that bad thing at school. same applies here.
and, I think that this topic has started to only repeat it self, everyone asking it to be closed/deleted while others still try to take as much fun as they can, and possibly the poster will try to gane more attention so, it may as well be closed if you ask me. Again, nothing will happen if it doesn't get closed, it only servs no different purpass currently.

Thumbs up

2017-12-27 04:34:16 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2017-12-27 04:55:16)

BigGun wrote:

And what are you going to acheev by that? If I renember right there is a right called the freedom of speech, so he has full right to post, how ever untrue that mite be, on the forum.

Not true. Freedom of speech does not extend world wide. A, it would depend on where the forum is hosted, and B, it would depend on how the mods staff it. So, that statement is not only false, but its blatantly ignorant.

BigGun wrote:

as farr as I see, the only rule whitch cuddley directly broke was posting it in the rong room.

Maybe so, but starting drama / baiting to start flame wars goes against the spirit the mods are trying to cultivate, a place for gamers to come together and talk about gaming, not point fingers and shout at one another.

BigGun wrote:

And also, if you were given the same punishments to other users of this forum,we would only have spammbots.

That implies that you think I have no respect for anyone here, and that's not only false, its a bit absurd as well. Out of hundreds if not thousands of users, I like / respect no one here? really?

So yeah, you ain't got a clue what you're talking about, to be frank. Also, mate, you really, and I do mean really need to work on your spelling and sentence structure. I mean, no offense, and I do mean that, I am not trying to be a dick, but you won't get anywhere in the real world with spelling that bad.

Oh, and, taken from he thing at the bottom:
Total number of registered users: 35,194

so of over 35K people, I like and or respect none of those, that's not even absurd, were you trying to be ignorant? Maybe to get attention?

Oh, and about me doing things wrong, of course I have, in fact, I'm surprised I actually haven't been banned to be honest. But its not my intention, I just get pissed and write stuff before I have a chance to cool off. I think I've gotten better about it as time goes on, but of course I've screwed up, we've all screwed up in life. And that's actually why I posted that, because let's say Sam did at one point hack, now do I know if he stopped, no, I have no clue, but what if we can say, just for the sake of discussion that he did stop, that he did it in 2014 / 2015 and earlier, but stopped. How long does he have to have that hanging over his head, 5, 10 years? Yeah I've been against him too, but I mean, there does come a point where you wonder when it stops, when people will chill out and not hold something over his head he did when he was young, well younger.Lot of teens act like jackasses and grow out of it.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-27 04:49:16 (edited by CAE_Jones 2017-12-27 06:40:38)

[Reply removed by author]

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

Thumbs up

2017-12-27 04:51:22

Biggun, freedom of speech does not extend to spreading false statements in public forums, as much as fake news does it, it is blatently illegal, though ignorance can mitigate that. 2. Cuddly has used language that I think goes against some of the rules of conduct here in the aggressive and abusive language used.

Ironcross: Two posts ago you said that stuff about Cuddly not belonging here and that you would permaban them if you could. First, that is showing the same sort of abusive attitude Cuddly and some others are using. I'm not a fan of the attitude Cuddly used and don't agree with what they said, but coming back and being just as nasty is unacceptable. We're trying to keep a positive, productive, and welcoming atmosphere here. Tell Cuddly what they did wrong, or anyone else for that matter, but there is no need to become verbally hostile. You don't deal with trolls by becoming one yourself and there's quite a bit of trolling going on in this thread. Tell them why they are wrong or behaving badly, and if necessary, explain it. If they don't listen, that's on them, but being hostile puts you in the wrong, even if you are on the right side of the argument.

Thumbs up

2017-12-27 05:00:14

@47 I tried to say that earlier in this thread.
@48 Well, I don't know I'd call that nasty, just truthful, but I'm very direct, and I think sometimes I get misinterpreted because you can't tell from text how someone's feeling, but also sometimes my bluntless is a problem.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-27 05:00:33

@46
I am afrade that you didn't get my point at all. I have never said that you didn't respect anyone here, I have said that everyone made mistakes, including you. I cant see anywhere in my post that you were not respecting other users, and I would suggest you first read more carefully posts, before you make your own, because I am tired of replying to someone who doesn't even bother to read the intire posts before making there own. I didn't know that freedom of speech isn't a world wide law, I think that the forum is hosted in Netherlands. And anyway I think that it's menshened in the faq that there is a rule of freedom of speech.
Also, you don't know a difference between a rule, and a the purpass of this forum. I understand that this is not the place to point fingers and whatnot, But as farr as I know he only broke one rule, and that's off-topic posting. The purpose of this place has nothing to do with it. And, about my spelling, well I am afrade that I will never spell check my post accept if it isn't something really important, and this post surely isn't, however, rant over, I have never ment to afend you in the least, I am only posting my point here because I am quite sure that I have that right. In case you are going to read my post lether by lether and right a post about my spelling errors, no problem. Even I my self am going off-topic, so I won't continue, and I would suggest the same to you, before this doesn't become a even grater flame war.

Thumbs up