2017-12-25 20:17:08

Well it's great people are having so much fun with the title competition, we've already got some great entries  judging is definitely going to be tough when we mark the competition on the first of Next year.

for those who haven't had a go, yet find the competition here in this topic 

Please read the rules correctly. I've had to delete posts from a cuple of people in that topic that did not belong there. I also had to remove one entry that went against the rules.

To the person who posted that particular entry, don't worry, you can  back and make another entry that does! fall within the rules, but obviously the less we need to delete the better, so please people read over the rules  before putting in your entry

Happy punning big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-26 11:09:34

Thought I would join the topic you've mentioned above, but can't think of a game right now. Maybe later. I know my English sucked, I'm probably not going to win anyway, but I will join for the fun for the Christmas big_smile .

2017-12-26 12:48:25

Socheat,

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-26 12:54:20

Lol Socheat, your English is much better than my Khmer, considering that my knolidge of Khmer is a total zero (I even had to use my Amazon Echo to find out what the Cambodian national language is).

so feel free to pitch in and have a go, the competition is open for everyone, and as for winning, well you never know, though as I said judging will be interesting I think.

if people like this competition we will probably have some more in the future. My plan is to first convert the ranks to one rank every two hundred posts rather than one every 250 up to 10000 hence why there will be ten winners of this competition, but since there are always new games, as well as many old games that probably should be represented, we'll likely have even more ranks and even more competitions further down the line.