2018-01-04 17:49:26

does anyone know if the Shift F8 bug has been fixed? searching for airports with out it is irritating.

Also in options I set my home airport to be Cardiff but I still always start in Bratislava, is that a bug as well?

2018-01-05 01:50:58

I see problem on christmas task 23 I press shift+a it's says.
is not a valid intiger value.
How to fix it?

2018-01-05 09:05:15

vlad25 wrote:

well, i honestly don't have this problem. try to go on his website and see what happens

Sorry I don't get what you mean. What should happen on the website?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-01-05 10:37:43

Hello!
I am doing a training task on a Bitchcraft. I turned on all the systems but was unable to turn on the pressure system with ctrl+shift+p. When I press this key, nothing happens. I thought that small planes don't have this thing and tried to perform this mission anyway but failed. When I tried to follow dispatcher's command to climb to 5000 I got the low pressure warning and then after some time crashed. The blackbox says that it was an implosion because of low pressure. Could someone tell me whether I am doing something wrong or it is the bug of the game?

2018-01-05 10:53:22

Ahh, another person calling the airplane by it's proper name, a bitchcraft. Well done sir, thumbs up to you.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-01-05 22:36:56

Not sure if you're joking or not there, London, but either way LOL.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2018-01-05 23:10:24

Bitchcraft. Do you by any chance work for any US airlines? Seriously I've heard it called that by spectacularly angry mechanics. Cue mechanics naming said Beechcraft planes after females they know of.....

Okay. Serious question. Anyone had any luck getting this to run in WINE/Bootcamp?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2018-01-06 02:47:00 (edited by Allhp 2018-01-06 02:54:16)

DracoSelene89 wrote:

Bitchcraft. Do you by any chance work for any US airlines? Seriously I've heard it called that by spectacularly angry mechanics.

Ohh, what a nice funny mistake. Thanks for correcting me. However, today I really want to name it after somebody because it doesn't allow me to continue the game. Anyway, has anyone managed how to turn on the pressure system on this thing. Ctrl+shift+p doesn't work. If this plane doesn't have a pressure system, then what should I do in order to be able to fly as high as dispatcher suggests me. I've tried it either with and without screen reader, ctrl+shift+p doesn't turn the pressure system. Any ideas?

2018-01-06 11:06:43

Your engines have to be turned on ... because that makes sense? Fucking lol!

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-01-06 12:16:36 (edited by Allhp 2018-01-06 12:19:48)

Of course, engines and all other systems are turned on but ctrl+shift+p doesn't work.
Today program informed me that there is an update but my problem persists.

2018-01-06 12:49:51

hi

some of the planes don't have preasure and ventilation.

2018-01-06 13:21:36 (edited by Allhp 2018-01-06 13:24:00)

Mine is defenitely have because blackbox says that pressure is off. Besides dispatcher asks me to maintain high altitudes. I should have pressure system for that. By the way, I have managed to pass through the mission with Beechcraft. After update, dispatcher started to ask me fly on 2000 instead of 5000 but now situation repeats with other plane, don't remember the model exactly.

2018-01-06 16:14:47

I am not actually sure the new version should have been renamed to Eurofly 2.0 to be honest.

The reason I say this is because theres not enough changes,  mainly the tasks are the same and there are not extra achievements to gain, so as far as I can tell so far is I have to switch on more systems before a flight and pick up passengers at a gate  as the noticeable change.

I think people new to the game will enjoy it a lot but as for people who have completed the tasks in the previous game I really don't see the point which for me who was waiting for the next release  with excitement has sadley fallen flat.

2018-01-06 16:34:16

There are indeed new task packs, but after you complete the default 90 tasks.

2018-01-06 18:08:32

A bit late but, bitchcraft? lol!

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-08 10:17:11

Hi!
I have a question. Have your real weather in celsius, or fahrenheit?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-01-08 16:42:41

hello all how i can sell tickets of flight? thanks

2018-01-09 08:38:26

masroor.rahmani wrote:

hello all how i can sell tickets of flight? thanks

Hmm, I didn't knew that is possible... But sounds interesting...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-01-09 08:56:36

I have resolved the problem with pressure system. The matter was that I have another app installed on my PC which is been using ctrl+shift+p as a global hotkey for its needs. I did not use this particular hotkey in that app, so I just didn't know that it is assigned there. Now everything is OK.

2018-01-09 12:08:52

Selling tickets is automatic so you can't do anything but check the prices of tickets in the ctrl plus enter screen. Also, for those that had errors with registering the profile, try the latest update which should improve that.

2018-01-09 17:22:02

guys,

Is there a way to turn off the game saying the town names as you fly over them?  when I need to change the channel frequency NVDA can't read out the numbers quick enough as the game cuts it out saying the town name.

2018-01-09 17:27:36

hit F to hear the frequency again. Also, your speech is probably way too slow, so turn it up, I've never had town names cut out frequencies.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-09 18:03:45

Quite weird as the speech does not interrupt previous strings spoken. In any case, you can set different levels of verbosity with ctrl and numbers, for example ctrl 1 would turn off announcing of continents, 2 countryes, 3 cityes and so on.

2018-01-09 20:27:19

oh, it might be because I like to have both SAPI and NVDA running when playing eurofly.

2018-01-09 21:33:24

I want to try it, but don't want to crash. So, has anybody figured out if that bug that made it so your TCAS didn't alert you if you were in screens other than the dashboard, the communicator screen for example, has been resolved? I hated participating in a discussion via communicator and then all of a sudden crashing into another plane.