2020-06-16 16:48:32

Thanks, Dark!

Host of Sightless Fun, podcast about visual accessibility in modern Board Games.

Follow on Twitter

2020-06-16 17:19:55

Your welcome.
I'll do a propper data base page for deep space dice soon.
I'm not sure at the moment which alexa games need db pages and which don't, thus far I've been concentrating on those alexa titles which are more game like, although at least some of the trivia stuff (the more complex ones like feel the pressure), might need entries too, though how to determine this I'm not sure.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-12 19:29:15

Okay, just made a new addition to the list, dayly quiz.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-09-07 07:59:53 (edited by Dark 2020-09-07 08:00:06)

made a couple of updates and additions, most notably starfinder and voice arcade, plus noted some extra less welcome changes to daily quiz.

2020-10-05 16:29:00

Added in Dungeon frenzy, which is actually pretty cool, plus made n update to dark citadel.
Mildly pointless I know, being as both now have db pages, but hay at least the list is sort of more complete, and it's nice to note stuff when I come to it.

2020-10-05 19:52:03

has that issue with star finder not being purchasable been fixed?

2020-10-06 07:00:21

I'm afraid I'm not sure, since it seemed to be okay for purchase in Britain.
I believe the problem is to do with Amazon's silly geoblocking policy where, even if games are available, not all purchices are.

I did see this problem a while ago with games like the vortex and I believe 6 swords, but whether it's fixed now I'm not sure.

2023-10-20 11:27:13 (edited by Dark 2023-10-22 15:15:55)

After playing minigames, from hugo fm (see the topic in new releases), , I thought it was time to resurrect  my big list of doom!
So to remind people Part 1, letters a-l is here, and  Part 2, letters m-z is here.

Additions include aforesaid minigames, cursed painting, hocus pocus, a rewritten description for dark citadel, number tennis, knight commander, zombie racing and puzzle of the day.

2023-10-22 15:27:36

Added in fun question from Hugo fm, also fixed the links in the previous post to point to the right topics in articles room.