2021-07-01 14:59:55

I didn't understand how this puzzle work. Acording to code 7 guide:
Authenticator Code Puzzle (Raven, Hermes Facility)

1. Hint: The authenticator list changes. Keep an eye on it!
2. Hint:  Pay attention to the letters in the login and the numbers in the auth list.
3. Hint: Every number equals a letter. Which letter equals which number changes as soon as you enter three wrong passwords.
4. Hint:  Enter a wrong password and try to login again. See if the next letter combination contains a similar letter as the previous one, and check the auth list for codes with the same number as the invalidated one.

Can someone give an example how to solve it?

2021-07-11 01:09:07

Hi, I stuck on Adrian Gosky's room, how I activate hidden scanner in it, I've already find his corp and I take Marco face3d file in his phone. can someone tell me step by step what to do when I entering his room in the hotel?

2022-04-21 16:55:43

hi.
I need some help in Helios station.
spoilers.
I am inside the station and I need the face file of lorrisa lacer da.
can you tell me where to find the computer that has her face file?

2022-04-21 18:47:39

This is not a game spoiler question, but rather a quick question to see if anyone knows any news, perhaps unofficially, about whether the last episode is still going to come out at some point or they stopped working on the game. I could understand both and I'd be okay with it taking longer, I'd just really love to know as I still think this game is unique and I enjoy playing it. I'd just like to be able to complete it, but if they don't have the motivation and will to work on it anymore, after so much time spent doing that, who am I to object.
Lukas

Far be it that the king of Bohemia should run away! (John of Luxembourg aka John the Blind)
There are no heroes without courage!
1428: Shadows over Silesia by KUBI Games
https://blind.shadows1428.com

2022-04-21 21:36:39

@lukas, they are still working on it, but development has slowed down and is not that frequent. This is due to the devs not getting as much money from code 7 anymore. So they have to do other stuff besides that. That is my understanding of the current situation.

2022-04-22 02:07:55

Fair enough, I get that. That's my understanding of the situation as well, it's just that they haven't published any updates for over a year. Thanks for the reply.
Lukas

Far be it that the king of Bohemia should run away! (John of Luxembourg aka John the Blind)
There are no heroes without courage!
1428: Shadows over Silesia by KUBI Games
https://blind.shadows1428.com

2022-04-22 07:34:11

@lukas, no worries. I have not seen any updates either. I keep checking the discord server for any news.

2022-04-26 11:24:24

yeah, it would be nice if the developers would give a quick update if it is still developed or not, as the game is really nice and i really hope the last episode will still come out.

2022-04-27 09:09:08

Chapter1 spoiler:
Can I save Jenna somehow? I can only save Shi. And for Jenna, I have no way to go back to tell her sister about her.

2022-04-27 13:51:37

@ Socheat, you can, though that may require some extra investigation on your part. You also don’t have to go back and notify her sister, mostly because I think she would hear the news from somebody else. I would consider looking through the science facility, perhaps it could give you some ideas on what to do?

2022-04-27 14:44:43

@Amerikranian, thanks. Figured it out. Now for some reasons, I can't get back to the lapprep to scan the things. I found everything, I just need to scan the biometric or whatever and get a card. I hope I don't encounter the bug. Because no matter what I've tried, I seems to looping around and can't go anywhere.

2022-04-27 20:08:41

If you are in the upper half of the dome, I suggest you look around and tamper with some technology. Someone important may have the key to unlock the path back down.