2020-03-29 19:56:15

@Nolan, that's odd. :hmm: You shouldn't even need to escape the console. Once Helper tells you your computer doesn't have enough processing power and the two dialog options appear, you should be able to just press 1 or 2 to progress.

You did try closing the game and continuing it again, yes? I know, seems obvious, but gotta ask.

Could you write down some specifications of your computer? Also, what platform did you buy the game on? If it wasn't Steam, do you have the newest version (last update was somewhere in January)?

Could you try uploading your save file? There's always a possibility that the problem is in there, and that the devs will be able to find it. On Windows, you can find it under
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\GoodwolfStudio\Code 7\saveFiles
with Username being replaced by your username, of course.

And lastly, do you use Discord? If so, please come join us there; it's the fastest way to reach the developers. Here is the invite link:
https://discord.gg/Code7

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-03-30 22:16:57

Hi! I Think I am stuck. I am in Gorski´s suite in the hotel and am trying to get past the scanners. I can access one of them, but not the other one. When I start the first scanner, Raven says she is in position. I can´t do anything after this. What am I supposed to do? I have both Gorski´s and Marco´s facefiles and have created disguises.

2020-03-31 00:49:03 (edited by Mayana 2020-03-31 00:56:13)

@Computergamer ugh, not that bug again!
OK, so, you'll have to turn VI mode off (ctrl+v) after you activate the scannerIt should proceed normally that way, hopefully.
Some people were able to turn it back on during the second scan and proceed as normal, but if that doesn't work for you, you'll have to keep it turned off until the second scan finishes. So, to switch disguises, you'll have to memorize the letters you need to press. For example, for raven.disguises.load.Test, you'd need to press R, D, L, T.

2020-03-31 15:53:20

Can someone help me? I m completely stuck in lopster townwith muffin,
I tryet to do it with this puzzle solution but it doesn’t work. I’m also tried to use thes Super secret cheat code but maybe it is broken or maybe I am typing it wrong? Please help!
Robokop!

2020-03-31 17:47:18

Have you tried to type the commands after the ending brackets? You need to enter commands after ending brackets two times to get it done. Look at the puzzle solution and go through the lines with your Arrow keys. You should see a opening and closing backet there. That indicates in which order you should enter the commands.

2020-03-31 18:55:19 (edited by Robokop 2020-04-02 15:10:38)

It doesn’t work  and it is really really tricki for me.

2020-03-31 20:10:57

@RobokopWhat exactly is tricky for you? From a quick look at it, the solution seems to be written correctly to me. Each bracket is on its own line, and there's spaces before inside brackets, so that each inside bracket is one space to the right. How else would you suggest I make it more readable?

And wait, you actually carefully wrote down all those zeros and ones? That's ... beautiful! lol

If it wasn't obvious from the over the top description of that code, it's a prank. If you'd used a site(like this one) to convert that binary code into text, you'd get the following result:
HECK EVERYTHING!

A pretty nice combination of check everything and hack everything, don't you think? Those two tips do indeed help you complete all of Code 7's puzzles.

Now that I think about it, though, it isn't really all that funny. I think I'll just delete that document. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2020-03-31 23:45:30

hey @Mayana. I don't know if you've done that, but maybe you should add the ep 3s face scanner puzzle into your code 7 solutions folder. A lot of people are asking about that bug.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-04-01 01:00:08

Thanks for the suggestion, Aron! You're right, I should've done that as soon as I learned about the bug.
Well, better late than never, I suppose. The solution to the face scanner bug is now also available in the file called "Common Bugs In Blind Friendly Mode", the second file in the Code 7 Tips folder:
https://cloud.owncube.com/s/4Smo8cNC7qq6P7m

2020-04-01 01:47:09

Hi! I am at ep 3 and am doing Sam´s mission. I am a bit stuck. I have been to all places and checked all the computers. I have created a membership card to get into the vr club, but I don´t know how to get the manager to talk. I can´t enter the adult area of the club. I Went to the other club where I have to check the computer in  the club where I need to know the owner´s name.

2020-04-01 08:17:18

@Computergamer checked all computers, huh? Hmm. Check again! wink
You need to find a very ... special file on one of the computers in M8trix. That ought to get the manager to be more agreeable.
Remember, heck everything! Hack everything and check everything! wink

2020-04-01 14:12:37

I don’t know something is broken or maybe I am typing something wrong I’m completely stuck I am typing this brackets correctly. @ computer gamer you say type the comment two times but in the solutions there’s only one time I don’t know

2020-04-01 14:48:31

@Robokop [sigh], you don't have to actually type the brackets. The brackets are there to tell you where a loop begins and ends. The while loop is the outside one, and all the if conditions are inside of it, but there's no loop inside another if loop, like there was, say, in the If 3 tutorial.

Like I said before, I'm open to suggestions to how it could be made better. But this is how you're supposed to write code like that ... I think. I don't know all that much about code. What else could I do to make it more readable? I guess I could use signs like underscores instead of spaces to note that a loop is inside another one, but I imagine that would be confusing for many people.

Please note that that Muffin level isn't completely mandatory, you technically could progress without it.

2020-04-01 15:11:54

As far as I understand, the developers have created a pretty realistic simulator. You have to use curly brackets, {}, to separate coding logic.

2020-04-01 15:23:46

I will try

2020-04-01 16:11:34

Muffin doesn’t exit maybe it is a bug. It doesn’t work.

2020-04-01 18:08:09 (edited by Mayana 2020-04-01 18:12:19)

@Robokop I misremembered; the level at Alley one is one of the important ones, you do need to complete it. So, I went and tested the solution again, and ...

It! Works!

Sure, it takes a while, but it does work! You might just be too impatient. Here's a description of the level, so you'll maybe understand why it's not working immediately:

Warning! Spoilers for Episode 2 ahead!

If you look at the level, you'll see that it's a square. Muffin goes around the whole square, then goes into a square inside it, then into a square inside of that, and so on, until they reach a button in the very middle. After that, they have to turn around and go around each square again, first the tiny ones, then the big ones, until they reach the exit, which is one tile left of the starting point. Is it logical for air shafts to work like that? No, probably not. But ... it's a game.

Here's the same thing as is written in the document, except I wrote it as just words, without curly brackets. Maybe you'll understand it better this way?

While there's no wall ahead:
Go forward (Muffin obviously has to keep moving),
if there's no wall right, turn right (in the first half of the level, when Muffin is going towards the button, there's always an opening to the right when there's a wall ahead),
if there's no wall left, turn left (in the second half of the level, after Muffin has pressed the button and is going back the way they came, there's always an opening to the left when there's a wall ahead),
if there's a button, press it, then turn to the same side twice (the button is in the middle of the square, with only one way to get to it, so Muffin has to turn around twice to no longer be facing a wall).

If this doesn't work, I give up.

2020-04-02 01:30:51

How do I get into the station in Raven´s mission in ep 3? I have found most of the data for the disguises, but I can´t find the hair colour. That is the info I can´t find.

2020-04-02 07:01:06

@Computergamer there are multiple employees you can disguise as. Surely you've found the hair color for at least one of them? If not, then well, you clearly haven't checked and hacked everything yet. I can't tell you which computer the info you're searching it is on, because even I am not quite crazy enough to remember it, and I'm far too lazy to check. Just deploy Muffin everywhere, and bloody hell, be more patient.

2020-04-02 11:46:27

Can someone record how to do this? Thank you Mayana for help but it failed Completely

2020-04-02 14:54:45

Mayana I know while nowallahead
Goforward
If nowallright
turnright
If nowallleft
Turnleft
If buttonhere
Press button
Turnright
Turnright
I understand that but muffin doesn’t exit.

2020-04-02 15:11:58

@Robokop but I tried it yesterday, twice, and Muffin exits just fine.

I explained the layout above and don't feel like repeating it, so just know that yeah, it's a long level. It takes a while to complete. Muffin has to go through the whole thing, and then turn around and go back again. Are you sure you're not just being impatient and giving up too soon? Or, I don't know, accidentally putting one if inside another?

I really don't feel like recording this. It'd just be a recording of me doing the same damn thing I already described. Write the code again and let it run, for as long as it wants. Mash that control key if you're being impatient, or go get yourself a snack in the meantime. It. Will. Work.

2020-04-02 15:45:16 (edited by Robokop 2020-04-02 19:12:57)

I!
tried!
times!

2020-04-02 23:00:38

I have checked all computers in Helious station now. I go to 04 and I notice I can deploy muffin here, but I cannot access any network here. I suspect there could be something here for me to check, but hav  no idea how to access the computer.

2020-04-03 08:47:06

Hello Mayana 1. This was e bug, I met a friend she is seeing person and she say’s this code is 500% correctly but muffin doesn’t move any where it is stand there and do nothing. I played it on another computer and it is work. How is that possible? how? Do you know something? do you?
2. I’m sorry Mayana for this fucking massacre. And all of the people I’m sorry for spoiling and spamming. Sorry for the inconvenience!