2020-03-13 20:51:28 (edited by Mayana 2020-03-13 21:16:13)

Yes. To change  SAPI settings go to
C:\Windows\System32\control.exe
Don't worry, that will only run the 32 bit version of the control panel. From there, tab to Ease of Access, then Speech Recognition, then Text To Speech. There, you can change the rate, as well as switch between a few voices. Most likely, only Microsoft's voices will be available. But still, Microsoft David is at least slightly better than Microsoft Zera.
Thanks for the reminder, BTW. This information should now also be a guide on top of my Code 7 Tips folder.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-03-13 22:57:53

yeah. i'll look into that. cause i keep getting stuck at some things. thanks anyways.

2020-03-13 23:44:26

Hi! Where can  I find the soundtrack if I have purchased it on Steam? I ttried to by the soundtrack, but it said I already have the soundtrack. I try to go to program(x86)Steam-Steamapps and then Code 7, but I don´t see anything there.

2020-03-13 23:54:59

Steam has recently changed the soundtrack system. Soundtracks are now counted as music, not DLCs. Because of this, the place they're stored has been moved. Please check if they're here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\music

2020-03-14 00:57:38

I checked that, but i don´t see any folder named Music under steamapps.

2020-03-14 01:15:30

All right, i solved the issue. The reason I didn´t see any folder called Music was because I had to install the soundtrack on steam.  I had the soundtrack loaded in my steam library, but hadn´t installed it. As soon as I did that, the Music folder popped up right away. That explains why I didn´t see that.

2020-03-14 02:04:52

Ok, I am stuck. I am playing Episode 1 and have got the mission to escape the computer I am in. I try every command I can Think off, but nothing works. I can´t access the current network. The Power gets shut off,  so I don´t have much time to complete the mission. What am I supposed to do?

2020-03-15 17:49:49

I’m replaying the game, right now at episode 1. I’m currently stuck at the part after downloading the network jammer from nash’es computer. Where should I install the software so I can access the airlock?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-03-15 18:21:18 (edited by ficho 2020-03-15 18:24:22)

hi. 582 you need to access the network. 583 tearn off hard mode in options. if you don't you will need to install the jammer.

2020-03-16 00:31:42

The thing is, i cannot access the network. I have one Connection and it is not accessible. I really don´t know what to do. I am completely stuck. The person who I talked with said she would turn off the Power to the computer.

2020-03-16 09:26:47

I think you need to enter the connection. after that you will find hedlance. press enter on it and the puzzle is completed.

2020-03-16 09:41:52

There is only one connection available: Headlense. Since it's the only one, it's already selected. Press enter once to enter its network, and then one more time to enter the computer itself. That's all you need to do here.

2020-03-17 14:21:04

another question. how do I set the reactor? I go in to the solar pannel network but rotating it says not enough energy. I go in to the networks but I can't access all of it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-03-17 15:05:24 (edited by Mayana 2020-03-17 15:07:01)

@hanif, there are two power supplies (the solar panel and another one) that you need to connect to the generator. You do this by pressing I think shift+enter on each energy pole to turn it on. After they're all enabled, you can start turning the solar panel.

So, just enable everything. That's usually how puzzles are solved in this game, so make sure to check everything before you ask next time. smile

2020-03-18 08:27:07

any idea on how to complete the second muffin tutorial? I go forward but when using the while loop in the next commands it doesn't work.

2020-03-18 08:50:36 (edited by Mayana 2020-03-18 08:52:16)

The second Muffin tutorial is Simple Movement 2 ...
I assume you mean one of the While tutorials? If so, which one? I really recommend you try to figure this out on your own, though. It's a tutorial, meant to prepare you for the rest of the game. It's quite important that you actually understand it.
But anyway, in all of them, you first set up a while loop, and then any go forward and turn left/right commands inside it. So if I understand you correctly and you're putting in one go forward before making a while loop, that's wrong. There are cases when you'll have to put in commands after the while loop, but never before it.

2020-03-18 11:20:09

it's in the second muffin tutorial on while loop. I can finish the first one, but the second one I still have no idea on how to complete it.

2020-03-18 12:01:06 (edited by Mayana 2020-03-18 12:04:05)

If you could complete While 1, While 2 really shouldn't be giving you so much trouble. The solution is almost the same.

Look at the map, and try to think what steps you would take to get from the start to the exit. If it helps, open a document and write down how the code would look if you had to write it the long way, without using while loops. That way, you should be able to notice that there's commands that always repeat. Then put those commands into the while loop, with a condition that's always true (most of the time, that's No Wall Ahead).

2020-03-18 16:22:18

Ok thanks. I’m going to try this one again.

2020-03-18 22:39:40

Hi! iI have got to the part where i have to access the science and recreation areas. I Went to the science area, but got confused on where to go there. So I Went outside and Went to the recreation area. I have gotten the blood type by checking the patience files. Now I need to get the security officrofficer´s name. I have found the last name and need to get the first name. I have gotten access to a cube network, but am not sure on where to go.

2020-03-18 23:25:01

You have to access vitali’s computer through the cred network. Once you’ve found vitali’s computer on the network, access the emails there. Once done, go back to the main network, open communication mode and select all optional dialogs there.
Now you have the first and last name of the security officer, now it’s time to dissable the light barrier. Go to d3 terminal, access the network, then search the security computer. You have to login to access the PC so do that. Use broot force attack, then after successfully logging in, select files, security, then edit. Turn off the activity setting, then tell zoya that the light barrier is disabled.

2020-03-19 03:29:23

I have done that and am at the reactor. I have turned on all the energy panels, but have not enough Power to the airlock. I get a option to rotate the solar panel, but how much should I rotate the panel?

2020-03-19 03:53:02

You have to mess around with the numbers until you got a choice that the energy is enough to open the airlock. Try putting numbers like 1000 or any bigger number until the pannel produces 100 energy in total.

2020-03-19 11:48:15

something else is not right around here.
I'm at the fighting arena, then all of a sudden a robot named slicer and other robots are fighting against each other. I check the wardrobe log to see all the weapons that the fighters have picked up, however on the database search field there are only ID's for fighter names, weapon ID's are not in the auto complete list. same goes for slicer too, in the wardrobe there's no battle ID for it. any idea on how to solve this?

2020-03-19 22:46:45

finally passed the theatre level, now I'm doing raven's mission in lobster town.
I go in to the square, then I go in to the first alleyway. what I'm having trouble is to get muffin in to the airshaft so raven can enter freya hotel. any tips for this muffin level?