2019-05-19 12:52:09 (edited by Tech Geek 2019-05-19 12:59:10)

spoiler
if 3 solution is the following
goforward
while no wall ahead
goforward
goforward
if no wall right
turnleft

this is my solution, but there is others possibly.
hope this helps.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2019-05-19 14:13:10

another problem here. the first one is after selecting the orien mission, I was told to deploy muffin to access the air shaft, however after successfully accessing it I can't open the communications mode. what should I do?
and second, how do I complete the wind tutorial?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-05-19 15:55:56

you don't need the communication mode until you have unlocked the door via muffin.
regards to the wind muffin tutorial have you tried exploring the root using shift and any arrow key. this should help you map the root.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2019-05-19 18:32:28

How do I unlock the door with muffin? If I try to deploy it again the game asks me to skip the already solved air shaft or not

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-05-19 18:39:15 (edited by Luel 2019-05-19 18:47:01)

Hello.

@hanif just skip the shaft if you already solved it.
You will have access to the computer and will be able to unlock the door.

@Tech Geek your solution did not work, but you gave me an idea and I solved the tutorial, so thanks.
I was stuck on something stupid and the solution seems quite simple now...
In case anyone else gets stuck, I will put the solution below.
while no wall ahead go forward
if no wall left
if no wall right
turn left

2019-05-19 23:54:28

got some trouble again. at the part where there is a novi patroling, I got a shortcut to let bear go with CTRL+Q. however, pressing the button doesn't work, also when opening the console the only available option is to access the system menu. any idea on what to do?

2019-05-20 03:39:52

Ah same problem with me

2019-05-20 05:50:26

If you disable the setting called "All Content Hardcore Accessibility Mode" in settings, the game will automatically skip this part.
Unfortunately it also skips the possibility of asking optional questions, at least for me.

2019-05-20 06:42:31

the expert accessibility settings in my game is turned off, however that doesn't skip that part where I need to press CTRL+Q to let bear sneak through the patroling novi.

2019-05-20 07:04:14

Weird.
For me it skips.
There is the speech about pressing CTRL+Q to tell Bear when to stop.
In the meantime optional questions pop up, but I am unable to ask them.
Then the game saves automatically with the obstacle passed and Bear is in the last location.

2019-05-20 07:10:11

for me the game saves at the part where a novi is patroling, and then I get a speech about pressing CTRL+Q to tell bear when to stop, then when an optional dialog pops up, I am still able to answer it but the mission is not skipped.

2019-05-21 11:08:57

somehow my game has a strange bug. in certain parts, for example in episode 2 where you have to let bear go from a patroling novi, the game won't continue unless the hardcore mode is active.

2019-05-22 01:03:09

I am stuck again.
in the data hub, I found a computer. however to get access to the data there are passwords that I need to enter. I looked at another computer which has a list of codes but when I enter it in to the login screen it says incorrect and if I entered a wrong password 3 times in a row, it says authentication list generated. any idea on what to do?

2019-05-22 06:23:43

Here are some hints that might help you with the puzzle. They're not mine, I copied them from the hints channel in the Code 7 Discord. I managed to get past that puzzle, but I did so by just selecting a random code, so can't help you more than this.

Authenticator Code Puzzle (Raven Hermes Facility)

1. Hint: The authenticator list changes. Keep an eye on it!
2. Hint:  Pay attention to the numbers in the login and the letters in the auth list.
3. Hint: Every number equals a letter. Which letter equals which number changes as soon as you entered three wrong passwords.
4. Hint:  Enter a wrong password and try to login again. See if the next number code contains a similar number as the previous one and check the auth list for codes with the same letter as the invalidated one.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-05-22 07:50:46

I can somehow managed to enter the right code once or twice, however when it says login successfull the story isn't advancing. the only option that I have is to logout and to access the network, and I can't open the communication mode also.

2019-05-22 10:37:17

Hi,
didn't encounter that specific bug. However, I'm stuck too, but in episode III.
Spoiler alert :
I'm on Raven's mission right into the sky station. I've accessed nearly all the building, except sector 2 and, of course, Marco's place. The thing is, apparently my disguise is missing some info. About Marco that doesn't surprise me, I'm sure I'll find the missing info in sector 2, but to access sector 2 and need one of the different disguises I've got from other employees to be completed. I'm pretty sure two of them allready contain many info, and, most of all, I'm sure I've been through every computer in the accessible zones. So is there any trick like in episode II with the reception you need to be close to in order to access one more pc?
If not, is there something else I'm missing?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-22 14:04:23 (edited by Luel 2019-05-22 14:05:48)

Arkandias, did you access every computer outside of the station?
Muffin can access more than one computer from outside, not only through the air shaft.
If you did, you have all information needed to complete disguises.
Except Marco, of course, but the information is inside the station.
You need disguises for two people.

2019-05-22 14:29:13

Hi,
I think I've been through every computer, even from outside. but I'll go bck there since I've visited all the accessible rooms, maybe I missed an airshaft. I don't remember if I found one or two outside the station.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-22 14:37:49

Rectification : since I can't leave the station, I assume the game considers that there's nothing left for me outside. I must admit that none of the computers I had examined from there was impossible to reach inside the building. I guess I'l just go through the all station once more, but...

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-22 14:54:59

All computers you can access inside are accessible from outside.
I am just going to tell you which disguises you need.
Spoiler below this line.
One is Lacerda's, the second is Marcussen's.

2019-05-22 15:03:54

Yep, actualy I'm allready inside the station. I just wanted to go outside in case one of the computers from sector II was accessible from there and I didn't see it.
Actually all I need is Marcussen's disguise, since he's the one with the correction autentification level for sector II. But apparently my disguise is missing an element atleast, despite the many elements I allready have, including colour of hair, face print, voice print, personal info and such.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-22 15:09:58

You cannot leave the station.
Or rather, you can leave, but not exactly when you want.
Go through all computers you can reach.
I hope what you are missing is accessible from inside.

2019-05-22 15:24:19

Oh, my bad. I was correct all along, except... except that I had two disguises for that guy, and I was using the one with the wrong uniform... well... I really really need a beer tongue.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-06-04 14:55:41

If you have finished episode 3, it would be wonderful if you could participate in the Code 7 survey, so the creators can learn about the opinions of their users and make the last episode even better. You can find it here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp … A/viewform

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-06-05 17:25:03 (edited by targor 2019-06-05 17:25:38)

Has anyone answered the security questions incorrectly in EP3 when trying to enter the sky station and been blown up? I love that fourth wall break if you do it right the second time. And I like Meta smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.