2019-05-03 19:42:50

Hi!
I just did exactly the same move : I connected to the first computer, pressed log in, and initiated the man in the middle attack with ctrl plus m, and it... didn't work . Here's what I got : man in the middle attack failed, 0 tool required.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-03 20:14:01

I got you past the creating the card part.
Here is the file:
https://we.tl/t-AvWhhHxvY1

Note that Sam automatically moved to the next room and the game saved in there.

2019-05-03 20:22:58

Thanks! Is there something I need to know about the room itself and I won't know by inspecting the different items?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-03 20:28:02

The game should start fresh, with the scene playing for the first time.
I did not do anything in this room and the next time the game saves will be in the owner's office or after concluding the business with him.

2019-05-03 21:28:11

Hello. EP 3 spoilers ahead!!!!!...

I'm having a bit of trouble with trying to find the giant robot. I've been to all the computers, and found all three override codes, and put them into the door controls, but no matter where I go I can't find any new spaces. Also, the teleport puzzle triggers whenever I try and go from TC27 back to center, which won't stop until I've restarted the game. Also, I am fairly sure it's reading 2 different things as TC14 though I can't prove that. I've also gone in and out of map view to try and fix those reading issues, as that's what usually works, but non start this time. is this a bug, or am I missing something? Has anybody else had this happen?

2019-05-04 11:58:03

Hi!
I've discovered what the bug was! Actually I really wanted to figure it out and... apparently the dev had allready found it. I was running an out of date version apparently. Mine had been downloaded one week ago, but there was a more recent one...

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-04 12:07:03 (edited by Luel 2019-05-04 12:09:01)

I have the version from 29th April, the most recent on Humble Bundle.
Hopefully nothing will stop you from advancing now.
Except for getting stuck...

2019-05-05 16:49:33

love all the code 7 episodes and especially episode 3's ending leaving it open for anything to happen in the last episode so can't wait to see the conclusion to all the decisions I've made.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2019-05-06 12:07:41

Hi!
Mission III right now, Raven's mission then.
I'm also stuck with muffin's puzzle. It's not exactly that I don't understand the puzzle itself, I just don't figure out what the following factor's supposed to mean. "it changes every three muffin's movement" . does that mean that the wind revert from up to down, that it just stop behaving like a wind? If not, how are we supposed to stop muffin from following the automatic path?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-06 13:39:36 (edited by Luel 2019-05-06 13:47:29)

I am not the best person to solve Muffin levels (IF3 Tutorial still remains unsolved), but I solved this one very quickly for me.
I think the wind is not in the same place after three turns.
I just told Muffin to go forward when facing in the right direction and when wind was ahead to turn left, then turn right.
These were the only loops I used.
The result was that Muffin went forward only in the right direction and wasted some moves turning when wind was infront of them.
Probably not the best solution, but it got the level solved.
Does that make sense?

2019-05-06 14:28:53

It does, and if you want my opinion, you probably gave the only suitable option to solve this puzzle.
About if3, it's not actually necessary to slve it, but if you want, I can go back to it and complete it again to try to help you.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-06 14:48:29

Hmm, did you use an if loop inside your while loop? I sounded logical to me but if I do that, muffin keep being trapped by one of the winds. The probleme is, I can't exactly tell which since we're unable to stop the compiling of the program to see where muffin is at a given time.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-06 14:49:28 (edited by Luel 2019-05-06 14:54:52)

No, I did not use an IF loop.
Doing that just resulted in Muffin being thrown around.
I used only While Loops.

I know IF3 is optional, but I would like to solve it.
Help would be appreciated.

2019-05-06 15:09:14

Hi!
yep, it worked, thanks! Actually that makes sense, the if condition is only secondary, so it might be checked after the execution of the intial loop, so when two winds follows consecutivly, it traps muffin utomatically.
Thanks again!

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-17 09:59:08

guys, a question, how do you change the tts voice again? big_smile im forget

2019-05-17 15:20:59

Hi guys, I new to episode 2 and I stuck in mofin tutorial, I confuse how the consep its move, can anyone give example recording in 1st part tutorial?

2019-05-17 22:28:09

@JasonBlaze It's a bit complicated. Unfortunately, for whatever reason changing the default SAPI voice the normal way, through the 64 bit control panel, doesn't work. You'll have to use the 32 bit control panel instead.

Usually, that is under C:\Windows\System32\control.exe After you find that file, just open it, navigate to the tts settings and choose the voice and speed you like. Most of the voices won't be available though.

@Rio_unesa I unfortunately can't provide a recording, but I'll try to explain as best as I can.

If you hold shift, then you'll be able to move around the map that Muffin is on. To complete the level, you always have to get Muffin to the shaft exit. So you have to move around with the arrow keys until you find it.
After that, you have to tell Muffin to go to the exit you just found. So, if you for example had to press the right arrow 5 times to get to the exit, and Muffin is facing right, you'll have to type the command "go forward" 5 times.

Press the tab key to get to the list of commands. Use up and down arrows to navigate through them, and choose the one you want with enter. Press tab again and repeat those steps until you have all the commands you need. Before you press tab, up and down arrows move you through the code you've written, and you can delete the line you're on with backspace. Once you're done, press space to activate Muffin.

I unfortunately can't remember what the first level's like right now, and can't access Muffin in my save file anymore. But it should be pretty simple, so I'm sure you'll do just fine! smile

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-05-17 22:57:53

So, if I have to go right 3 times, and go up once, I type go fwd 3 times and turn left and go fwd 1 more time?

2019-05-17 23:20:00

That's right! Go forward, go forward, go forward, turn left, go forward. Don't worry, soon you'll get while loops, so you'll have less commands to type.

2019-05-17 23:38:14

Ok got it, I finished 3 training level out of 4, now I'm trying real mission mode, but I confuse how to nafigate the agent through 1st mission in orient data hub, the nafigation system still confusing to me

2019-05-18 11:16:48

You mean, how to tell them to go somewhere? Press space to enter the communication mode, then m to enter the navigation mode. Unusual letter choice, I know.
Did that? Good. You'll hear the list of places you can move to. Use the tab key to switch between them, and enter to select one. So, just like in episodes 0 and 1. Nothing changed there.

2019-05-18 15:34:49 (edited by Rio_unesa 2019-05-19 00:39:13)

Wow there is different way when using expert accesibility mode right, ok what u mean is when the expert mode is off, and I got it, but I stuck again when bare said there is NOVI patroling, when I turn expert mode on when they add shortcut it said new shortcut available and I can make nafigation plan for bare, but when expert mode is off there is no new menu to nafigate him to patrolling guard. What should I do causing using expert mode I still confuse how to make nafigation plan

2019-05-19 04:28:24

hi, does anyone know how to complete the third muffin tutorial level? I go forward 3 times, turn right, go forward, and then press the button, however it doesn't work.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-05-19 05:27:34

@mayana: ah thanks! yeah you right though, no espeak that I installed there on the selection

2019-05-19 10:34:21

Hello.
In the third tutorial, look for the exit after pressing the button.
Specifically:
turn (until Muffin looks up), go up, turn (until Muffin looks left), go left (twice), turn right, go up.
And I would appreciate if someone told me how to solve the IF3 tutorial.