2019-04-24 15:20:52

Hello again.

Mayana thank you for trying to help anyway.

It seems I am stuck again in the same mission.
I want to overwrite the robot Bear has to fight, but I cannot find its ID.
Is the only solution to shoot it with the laser?
Or did I miss a location somewhere?
How to aim the laser if I have to kill the robot?

2019-04-24 16:14:58

Pretty sure only sighted people can easily aim the laser. But Slicer's cool, he deserves to live. Being brainwashed is not a crime.

Spoiler
Are you sure you checked everything? Pretty sure there's a computer that has a log of Novis, as well as slots with weapons. Perhaps if you check those IDs in the database, you might be able to find the right code?

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-04-24 16:55:08

I agree that being brainwashed is not a crime.
I can find the slot for his katana, but I cannot find his ID.
And codes for the IDS in the wardrobe are not stored in the memory.
This is why I am wondering if I missed something.

2019-04-24 17:13:37 (edited by Mayana 2019-04-24 17:14:15)

Hmm, that's very unusual. After you find the IDs in the wardrobe, they should get stored in your intelligence app. You should be able to search for them in the database after that, to get the override passwords. Are you certain no new numbers show up as options when searching?
In that case, I don't know how to help you, sorry. That part worked fine to me. Hopefully the developers will know more.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-04-24 17:29:16

The IDs from the wardrobe show up in the database with override codes.
The problem is that new codes do not show when I want to override Slicer, only the three that were there previously are in the autocomplete memory.
Good to know that I did not miss a location.
I will have to keep trying.

2019-04-24 18:42:09

Hint 1: Slicers Id is initially not in the wardrobe log.
Hint 2: What would write slicers id into the wardrobe log?
Solution: Let Slicer pick up the katana, then get the intelligence info from the wardrobe and put it into the database.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-04-24 22:04:51

I was afraid I missed something and reverted back to an earlier save file.
I am redoing Theatre right now.
Thank you for the help.

2019-04-27 16:13:37

Hi!
I think I have a probleme here in episode III. As always, spoiler alert!

I'm on Sam's mission in New Berlin, trying to find the bugbinder. But I think there's an place I should have access to, and I don't. Two elements make me say that. First, obviously, I think I've looked around for a while now, and there are major info missing, passwords, usernames, I think the key is somewhere else. But the second element is a little more surprising : there are apparently four residences. I currently have access to residence 1 3 and 3, but can't reach res 2 by any of the three alleys I have here. Is it possible that something is missing on my map, or did I miss a major info womewhere?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-27 16:24:11 (edited by Luel 2019-04-27 16:27:16)

Hello.

I need help with Muffin levels again.

First, how to solve IF3 tutorial?
I tried until I got annoyed and skipped it.

The level I am struggling now is in the first mission on the list in Episode 3.
An airshaft with some buttons and a bunch of new commands about which I have no clue what they are for.
I have no idea what I am supposed to do there.
Any help would be appreciated.

2019-04-27 17:41:46

Hi,
I can't access muffin's tutorials right now, not untill I've completed this mission. So as soon as I find out what to do and when I'm back to the base, I'll do it again to see if I can describe the solution to you.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-27 17:54:07

Hello.

What about the first mission in Episode 3?
Spoiler
This is the mission about finding the Behemoth.
Can you give me the solution to this level, or the explanation what to do?

I was able to access the tutorial levels even from the mission.
A bug?

2019-04-27 17:56:21

Hi_
I didn't start this one. Since we had a choice, I decided to help Sam first, to see if it would impact the storyline.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-28 11:06:11

Hey everyone.
does this game save automaticly? or do you have to save everytime? and if so what's the hotkey?

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2019-04-28 12:28:29

Hi,
the game saves automatically, there"s no manual saving. Normally it should save at each major change, things you find, things that happen... etc.

I'm still stuck in Sam's mission. I'm trying to enter the VR club, and I only have one username, which doesn't seem to be of any use right now, since the main computer ask for a password. A man in the middle attack is possible, but doesn't work either. I've gathered many interresting info in the other places around there, but nothing that can be stored in my artificial database. I see things that could be used but I don't know how. For example, I know about one person (she's dead right now) who had subscribed to a service called erobotic. I assume there might be a link between this service and the VR club, but since I don't have any info, username or password, I'm stuck there too.
About the bar, I could try to find the name of the owner which serves as a password for the main computer, but there's nothing that seems to lead me to it. The access protocole seems to be composed only with random letters and numbers, so nothing there to use. Last element, I've found a cocthail's recipe, and tried to order it. Maybe it can serve as a code or something. But I can't make sapi spell the cocthail's name, so I'm not sure about it : was it code 7, cold 7, none of them worked actually so... maybe not.
Any help is, as always, really appreciated.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-28 16:54:56

I'm stuck in the hotel in Episode 2. How exactly is the face scanner in gorski's room supposed to work? I've the disguises for adrian, agatha and marco, so I think I've got what I need. So, I set one disguise, deployed muffin and entered facescan 1 and pressed scan. The voice sais something about standing in front of scanner 1, raven sais she is in position and then nothing happens. No failure or success. I can use console mode, but communications mode is locked as soon as the scan is initiated. Pressing scan again sais that the process is already running.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-04-28 17:35:15 (edited by Luel 2019-04-28 17:39:03)

targor, spoiler.
The scan process takes a moment to finish, then Raven has to stand infront of the other scanner.
There is a ticking sound, like from a clock, while the scan is running.
As soon as she says she is in position and the console is available, change the disguise before the process ends.

2019-04-28 20:19:21

Okay strange. It ticked for about two seconds or so. I'll try again.

2019-04-29 03:31:13

Hi.
I hate this, I reseted my pc as I said before, and I played the game. But the next day I restarted the computer and... Surprice! Again the game runs very slow. I don't understand, my pc it's like new, all seem's good but I can't run the game normally again.

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2019-04-30 19:12:26

Hello everyone. I have got a few questions: at first can I back to the tutorial which shows how to move our robot, if not Can I complete the mission find a way to get to the facilities if I've understoot well, if also not, what Can I do to start tutorial again? is it possible to start the tutorial without starting game from the beginning?

2019-05-01 07:02:09

the muffin . learn command should be available whenever you have muffin with you

2019-05-01 18:09:07

Hi, I've basically run out of ideas here at the part with the hotel. I've tried going into or at least near the security office with every face I could find on the guest scanner. The officer disguises kill me, and the rest don't let me enter. I did manage to get the female officer's voice print, but the disguise browser app seems to be broken so I can't check if the game put it in for me or not, because the same thing still happens if I enter. I went into all the rooms I could on all five floors, but got nothing special. I read in this topic that someone managed to get a disguise for Gorsky together, how did you find a photo to use on the scanner? I've been all over the place and have found nothing, even on the more or less secret computers in alley 2. One more thing I tried was to search through floor 3, because apparently the female officer forgot her keys or phone or something, but that was a dead end as well after going to every room there and checking to see if I could inspect. Talking to the reception android with every disguise also didn't help, after going through all of the dialogue I simply get the generic response.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-05-01 19:54:52

You need to enter the security office for long enough to browse the video from the cameras and you need the female officer's disguise to do that.
The disguise browser does not work for me too, but the "Load" command thankfully does work.
so the only option is to create the disguise and load it.

And now I am having the same problem Targor had a few posts ago.
The scan starts, ticks three times, and then the game stops.
Retrying to start the scan gives a message that the process is already running.
I played through this part a few days ago and now this is happening.
Strange.

2019-05-01 20:02:22

Nope, female officer doesn't do it. He recognizes that her voice changed and you get disconnected. I do have the voice print from the answering machine, so I don't know what the issue is here or what else I might find. I've also been through her computer twice.

2019-05-01 20:04:30

Did you examine the reception desk and use Muffin to enter the computer?
You should get voice file from this computer.

2019-05-01 20:34:43

Yes, that's exactly what I did. I used muffin to get into the answering machine, then got the voice print from one of the recordings on it. Still doesn't work.