2019-04-14 10:50:12 (edited by kevin.glaap 2019-04-14 10:50:59)

@crashmaster that's impossible. the story depends too much on your choices in the previous episodes. even small ones. you'd have to answer hundreds of questions.

2019-04-14 12:13:51

Hi.
Well I have decided to restart the game from the start.
in ep 0, at the end of the first preasure puzzle, the game just froze, you heard walking as a loop and it just never finnished.
I was able to restart the program, and that part then went through, but now I am on the first soli scenes, just when you try and fail to hack the ai, the game at this point just stops at that point and refuses to continue.
This means ep0 can not be finnished.
I havn't found any extras in ep1 but I will play that next.

2019-04-14 12:44:53

can we abel to change the ingame sapi voice, i'M tired of playing with microsoft zira rofl

2019-04-14 12:51:09

crashmaster - the corpses room is already fixed. can you be more precise when the game breaks later? must be an accessible version problem because we've seen a lot of people play through ep 0.

omer - the newest version indeed has the zira force disabled, but i'm still going to recommend it, because we had to optimize it for one voice.

2019-04-14 12:57:14

downloading the game. can't wait to play.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-04-14 13:04:32

ok so.. yes it seems that in episode 0 there's a bug after the soli conversation. this is because i'm not skipping that content in the expert mode anymore.

sooo.. it'll both be fixed in the next update. thanks for the report.

2019-04-14 14:09:43 (edited by omer 2019-04-14 14:10:00)

wowowo, downloading indeed, thanks for such a great game!

2019-04-14 14:11:17 (edited by mohamed 2019-04-14 14:11:51)

I don’t know what to do in episode 0 after system

2019-04-14 14:19:05

there's a bugfix for episode 0 online on Steam, but it's not on the other platforms yet.

2019-04-14 14:42:44 (edited by kevin.glaap 2019-04-14 14:43:12)

ok windows update has been pushed to itch.. humble will be available in 20 minutes or so

2019-04-14 17:52:26

Hey guys! If you have the latest version of Code7, you should be able to change the SAPI voice it uses. So no more Zira!
Please note that for some reason, changing it the normal way doesn't seem to work, at least it didn't for me on windows 10. You'll have to go to C:\Windows\System32 and run the file named control.exe. That'll open the 32 bit version of the control panel, where you just find the TTS settings and change them to the voice and speed you prefer.
Unfortunately, many voices won't show up that way. But I was able to switch to Microsoft David, which, while a bit more clippy, is still much better in my opinion.
I hope you're all having lots of fun playing Code7!

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-04-14 19:34:54

Hey all. Love the new updates so far. However, steam version, when playing for a few minutes, my fan likes to go all sky rocket. I use a macbook pro, with 8 gigs of ram and an I5 processer. The game itself runs fine, but my fan likes to push. Running on bootcamp over here with windows 10 64 bit professional. I was trying to change my screen resolution to its lowest setting and my flickering to 0, but my screen resolution still likes to not stick when in settings. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks all.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-04-14 19:48:12

unfortunately that's how gaming on my macbook with bootcamp usually is as well.
the fan drivers are not great on bootcamp.

2019-04-14 21:03:43

how does man in the middle work? I got the airlock unlocked but not the medical computer.

2019-04-14 21:06:39

Hi!
First, let me tell you that I'm absolutly delighted to see this update, thank you so much! And, because I'm an uncurable impatient, I need to ask you : do you have planes for episode 4, is it going to follow this major update soon enough to let us play them all in once? To you recommand me to wait for a while, or do you think it'll take some time and that I'dd better play these two episodes right now?
Next, I'll probably play from my save to keep my choices, but since I've played like one year ago atleast, I don't remember what these choices consist of exactly in the storyline, so I'm considering to play from the start. But in order to do so I have to ask you : is the camera minigame solved? If I remember correctly, we had to know the path to succide in it since the info needed to understand the coridors' structure was mostly visual, but I might be wrong.

And finally, about this blind expert mode, is it made for blind people to play with sighted people and still be able to follow textually what's happening, or do you think that this cursor you created is enough to succide in all the minigames that are enabled  with this mode ?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-14 21:22:01

Hi.
I have a regular hard drive, I think. Itsn't so very fast, but isn't very slow too. I'll try to run the game in another machine or something. Where the game is saved?
In a future version you should add the NVDA dll, that can be great to use a screen reader and not a sapi voice.

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2019-04-14 21:28:44

episode 4 isn't going to be released at least until christmas, maybe longer.

it's not that easy to just add a dll and then it works. so the nvda thing is not going to happen sadly.

the camera mini game is not exactly different, but you do have the map explorer to try to understand the map better. i might be able to add some tweaks later but in general it will not change.

expert mode is pretty hard. The map explorer is the best i could come up with, but i have no idea if it'll be sufficient. I'm waiting for your feedback on further steps. the problem is that the enemies in the action based sequences are moving and while you can try to understand their movement with the map tool, i don't know how good it'll work.

2019-04-14 21:29:26 (edited by abdulla-dubais 2019-04-14 21:31:01)

hello
I'm stuck in the first episode in  cameras: Is there an easy way to complete it?
I'm excited about the upcoming episodes: I'm still stuck in the cameras part for a while

2019-04-14 21:30:52

in the current version there's a bug in episode 0, where the expert mode is automatically enabled at one point. so when you're at the who do you rescue decision please exit the game and restart for now if you don't want to be in expert mode.
I'm uploading an update right now.

2019-04-14 21:31:36

What’s expert mode and how do I unlock it?

2019-04-14 21:33:16

expert mode unlocks all content, but it's probably even more difficult than the camera puzzle

2019-04-14 21:33:40

but you've been asking for this for so long that i wanted to give you the option at least

2019-04-14 21:34:34

@abdulla-dubais
camera puzzle is difficult, there are several posts about the solution in this forum

2019-04-14 21:41:25

I think I got to the end: I turned to the c51 apparently and then I made a mistake and now I'm stuck

2019-04-14 21:52:27

I don't understand, can you give an example on things where expert mode changes? I understand that unlocks everithing, like what?

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p