2017-12-29 19:43:24

Well Pacific is still early for them, freaking hell though with this.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-29 19:56:52

It'll be here when it's here, and not a moment sooner.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-12-29 19:57:20

hi
in Lithuania it is
7.55 pm
I can't wait when game to release

2017-12-29 20:02:58

welp, I'm gonna eat some dinner, then head off to bed and get up in a few hours. It's gonna be an interesting night indeed. Let's see how much this topic has exploded until then.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-12-29 20:04:47

Hello all,
So the day has finally arrived!!!
Just a quick thing.
For those of you, who are sitting there, refreshing the Out Of Sight Games web page, don't lie, I know some of you are definitely doing it, or will definitely do it, when time gets closer. lol
I'm sure some of you now, are refreshing, waiting fifteen minutes or so, then refreshing again, so on and so forth.
here's the thing. The release will take several more hours as many of you have already said.
When the game is released, it will be put on the kick starters thread of audio games, as well as tweeted, and of course made available on the site.
So, everyone go get something to eat, relax a couple hours and it'll be here before you know it.
I say get something to eat, because it's lunch time here in the u.s or close to it, and it's dinner time over there in Europe. So get some food, take a breather, and time will fly by.
Also, for those of you who haven't, I seriously recommend you buy the album for A Hero's Call. It is absolutely worth every penny.
If you doubt my word, check out my album review on my youtube page. smile
I know many of you have already, and I appreciate it.
anyways, have fun!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-12-29 20:07:54

Yeah really. It's not even noon here in Idaho and if I'm not mistaken Joseph at least is only an hour ahead of me. Besides, it's not like he's given us a specific time of the day to expect the game. He just said later in the day. So let's all try to relax and lower the blood pressure LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-29 20:18:39

I am the excited. Can't wait to listen to a live streamed play through.

- Nate

2017-12-29 20:20:25

makes puppy faces, and wines, but but, its evening by meeee. its 08:20 pm. laughs. but, yup, will just have to keep on refreshing that web page, and perhaps go reed a nice good book. man, sooo close now!

There's a place for me in this universe.

2017-12-29 20:25:54

Lol Silver Moon you're absolutely right. I mean I've waited for months and months. I didn't even support the kickstarter as I'm suspicious of them due to the history. So sure as hell I can wait a little longer!
It's just that I worry to be spoiled about it. You know ... the feeling when a brand new car has just come out of production and you want to be the first customer to test drive it. You feel so supreme and royal. I haven't actually done this because I'm blind lol but I can put myself in the situation. For me it's the same here. I want to be the first or one of the first to lay my hands on this product and claim it as my bride for the weekend. I do not want to listen to any streams or read any commentary from someone who's claimbed my precious price before I have. I guess I'm that self-obsessed that I want to be able to tell people yepp, I ordered it within the first 30 seconds of release. Not that it really matters at this point, because I'll be one with a hundred. That's only a small part of it though. I guess I like figuring things out (so I'm definitely not going to read any manuals). Watching people play takes that satisfaction away. The same goes when I unbox something on christmas. I want to figure out what it is myself, not have anyone else tell me. I guess it's me being possessive. lol
Rant over, have a good night ya all. Rest assured I won't be coming around until I've finished the game.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-12-29 20:31:22

I'll probably wait on the streams till I've played it for myself, but I do love listening to those things since I love to hear how other people play.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-29 20:34:46

At fly, since you and I both come from South Africa, we might not even get to the game today. I suggest if you want to read a book, you can go read before I fall. It’s interesting. I’m reading it while listening to the soundtrack.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-29 20:41:49

Greetings all.

Now that the day is almost over, I think it's time to contribute. I've listened to the demonstrations in audio and I love what I've heard. However, I hope it's possible to complete some quests in more than 1 way. The talisman side quest, I'd rather not have to fight the spirit because I know what it's like to be in love. Indeed, I'd rather help the spirit in any and every way possible because I'll never consciously stand in the way of true love. Having lost my own true love until such time when we're able to be together; decades, even centuries into the future, I would, if I had the power to do so, bring any and all lovers together. I'm a romantic at heart and I say, true love must never be denied!

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2017-12-29 20:42:55

Hey RTT, it's also raining here by me, so i do think a nice good reed is in order, smile

There's a place for me in this universe.

2017-12-29 20:53:28

I to wait with bated breath. I so can’t wait for the scam!!   Fortunately, I have kids to distract me LOL

2017-12-29 20:54:40

Well, to be fair we didn't see what happened after the battle with the shade, so it's entirely possible that we did still end up helping it. Maybe we only weakened it to a point and then it regained its senses or whatever. I've had the same thought as you since I would certainly choose to help a restless spirit rather than thwart it if the choice were mine. Or maybe the spirit we fought wasn't actually the one connected with the amulet but a malevolent spirit that didn't want to see the suffering one move on. There may be more to that quest than we've yet seen.

2017-12-29 21:40:24

You guys are making me die over here lol.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-12-29 21:49:59

LOL. The excitement has now gone beyond fever pitch.

2017-12-29 22:21:03

Definitely.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2017-12-29 22:21:14

While you wait, if you are still wondering what SAPI voices to use, I can inform you that Cereproc are running a half off sale. I just got two of their voices (Heather and Stuart) for about $36 USD, but if you're in Euroland, you'd pay about 25 pound, discounting VAT I guess, which I don't claim to fully understand how that works. Anyway, they have a coupon code listed on their front page that you enter during checkout.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-29 22:34:48

I think I had a Cereproc voice a while back. I think it was an Irish voice named Caitlin. Of course it's been long enough that who knows if my license is even any good LOL. About seven years.

2017-12-29 22:41:21

your key should be fine I've got cereproc jess and I've had the licence for that for at least 5 years.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-12-29 22:46:17

I will pay and play on my phone with a win vm and ext keyboard cause I do not have access to my computer at the couuntry at night.
smile
big_smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-12-29 22:49:03

Greetings all.

At BryanP, I didn't think of that, thanks for pointing that out. If indeed the shade is evil and is trying to thwart the eternal lovers then such a shade must be vanquished at all cost and if it is the lover in morning then if they're in a cycle, fighting may indeed be the only way to break the cycle keeping both lovers apart. As for the temple itself, imagine if it was a multi-faith temple? What if imbibing the bread and wine or some other sacred food/drink increases not only your faith but holy spells will be permanently 1 damage unless you do something evil? Prayers and sermons will also aid you the more you attend; the more divoted you are, the greater the aid.

2017-12-29 22:49:16

Angel wrote:

I will pay and play on my phone with a win vm and ext keyboard cause I do not have access to my computer at the couuntry at night.
smile
big_smile

Wow. Does Windows work virtually on your phone? Sounds like a very powerful phone you have. What phone are you using? I didn't thought it was possible to get Windows up and running on a phone. Just, wow...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-29 22:58:01

Yeah, we don't know for sure the story on that spirit yet, but I felt the possibility should at least be pointed out that there may be more to that quest than we've yet seen.