2017-10-28 08:58:14

Just beat the game on easy. God if that's easy then what's insane? haha

2017-10-28 19:44:24

Hello, this game seems to be an interesting one. I've tried to download it from this link and an error called 404 has been displayed.

Note

I haven't tried to download the zip file of the game, but I'm gonna do it to see if the same thing happens.

Best regards

Florian

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2017-10-28 19:48:29 (edited by florianionascu7 2017-10-28 19:50:32)

Unfortunately, the problem persists. Message to Japanese developer: Please fix this broken link.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2017-10-28 21:35:47

To download the version 1.04, just copy the link from the first post and change the 3 in the file name to a 4. Here is the current link:
http://hirotaka2014.sakura.ne.jp/mh0406 … ike104.exe

2017-10-28 22:41:18 (edited by Lirin 2017-10-28 22:43:04)

Sorry guys, forgot to update the links!
It should works now.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-10-29 13:09:07

Stage 7 on easy is a challenge, I like it! This is what audiogames should be, something to sink your teeth into. It'll take me a while to figure out this one I think, and that's a good thing, trust me.

2017-10-31 06:38:51

for letting us know about the update.
the one option I am missing at the second is the ability to  set the background to black so that the characters stand out, since thus far having a bright yellow or white background is pretty terrible actually low vision wise, and while having other options is nice, a bright white background isn't that much more helpful than a yellow one.

I suspect the developer heard that yellow and black is a good contrast in terms of low vision, however it's unfortunately one of these cases where yellow on black is waaaay better than black on yellow.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-02 11:26:12

Hi.
Why don't upgrades stick?
Like ok, I buy an extra spare supplement,it stays for like 1 mission or 2,then iam back to havign 3 lives is this normal?
Also, any tips on how to get more gems?
I always get 1 gem, true I didn't complete the mission on normal but still.

Thanks.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-11-02 11:37:55

The supplements are just for one mission or well, till you will die, it's making the game more difficult and hardcore.
You will get more gems in later missions, it's based how good you are, your score etc. For example in the last missions on easy I've got up to 5 gems.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-11-02 11:41:36 (edited by ogomez92 2017-11-02 11:42:45)

Thanks lirin
does accuracy matter at all? Can I just shoot shoot shoot shoot all the time without pointing?
I ask because there is a shotdown count and a percentage.
what is that?
And since the supplements stay until I die, can I finish the mision when I have 0 lives and keep the 4 lives?

Thanks.

2017-11-02 12:13:15

Yeah, accuracy is added to the score but of course, you can just shoot and shoot. smile

Well, if you have supplements and you will beat the mission and decide to go to the next one you will get the lives again plus everything you got from the Maintenance so you will lose it only when you will die. I hope it's clear enough. big_smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-11-02 12:19:18

so if I have supplements, start a mission and press escape, I will lose the supplements?

Thanks

2017-11-02 12:27:45

OK no I just checked... wasted 5gems... ugh I suck at this haha thanks

2017-11-02 20:32:47

Hi.
Wow the game is awesome...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-11-03 21:35:20

ok so spoiler alert:
earlier someone asked about bonus stages and yes there is a way to know what to do in each stage except the last boss for each stage. just keep playing the game on harder difficulties and you find out. Also enhancements are the permanent upgrades. one hint for the first level of stage 7 is to stay on the left side of the screen and do nothing if there are no mistles shooting at you there should be ships moving toward the right. wait and if some mistles do come your way just avoid each one and try not to shoot anything unless you hav to and the bonus will be unlocked. i point that one out because it might be a harder one for some to do, not to mention a little nerve racking.

2017-11-15 03:42:24

Yo guys, just decided to drop in and try out the game. I've been playing it for a couple days and I just can't stop. I just love it haha. But I have a couple questions.
#1: I was looking through the score menu and I saw people using sky racer and red titan. Anyone know whee I can get either of those? I've only managed to get blue feather, the unknown thing, white falkin, bio crede, and winged dragon.
#2: How do I get through 5-4? I've only gotten there but can't seem to avoid those bomb things no matter what I seem to do. I've tried with all ships and even with the engine supplement but nope.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2017-11-15 04:48:20

Well, the game is difficult so just keep trying. As for ships, well, Here's a hint: Start from beating the game on easy.
There are unlockables so yeah.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-11-15 14:29:36

Hi.
Let's make an audiostrike videos group or something.
That would be nice
big_smile

2017-11-15 20:07:21

Hi
OK major spoilers
someone said taht to obtain the bonus stage articles i  need to shoot down all the ships in one stage or something like that, and without dying.
but I shot all the ships that came in stage 1 on easy the whole stage 1, including the 2 bosses
and i didn't unlock. the bonus article.
How can I obtain it?

Thanks guys

2017-11-15 23:57:46

Hello.
You can get the bonus article by beating the hard difficulty, I think.
Hopes that help!

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-11-21 11:44:39

alright so i just beat insane with more than 500k points, now what? big_smile

2017-11-21 20:10:47

@Oriol shooting down at least I think, 80 ships on level 1 gives you a bonus condition (activating a bonus level), not the article. I am unsure how to obtain the article at the moment.

2017-11-21 21:42:46

spoilers
For stage 7, you  literally don't have to  shoot  anything  for  parts 1 and 3. Just move to the  left or right of the screen  and wait. Shooting enemies makes them upgrade to newer enemy types.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-11-22 01:18:39

Actually, you don't need to shoot anything on parts 1 and 3 of every stage. The bosses in 2 and 4 are the only places where you are required to fight.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-11-22 10:49:09

Well, if you want to get a really low score then sure, don't shoot anything. xd. anyway spoilers
you get the bonus article by beating harddifficulty.
anyway I just beat insane nowwhat?