2018-05-19 11:24:53

I found another bug.

When you go to Eve's asignments, the option to change whether she takes her meals with you or eats servants meals is no longer there.

It was there in A12, not in A13.

Anna's asignments appear to be fine.

I agree with the previous post, but it's not like there's a lot to do.

I mainly just walk around, watch some tv, acasionally help anna when she gets stuck under the window, must be an old house because windows aren't like that these days.

I hope we will eventually be able to do more activities, like go swimming in the pool, use the gym, maybe the hot tub, work in the lab, or even help out on acasion throughout the house.

2018-05-19 18:39:07

sorry, just want to help so the update link is not lost from the last page.

A14 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18893941
A14 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18893978
A13 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18894015

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-05-20 13:44:13

Yet more bugs to report.

These are technically not really bugs, more like an oversight. There are two doors that you can only go in one direction.

One is the front yard to the entrance hall, and the other is from the sauna to the home gym.

Both those rooms only have exits one way.

I don't know if that's intentional or whether it was done like that on purpose.

It's probably worth investigating all the same.

2018-05-26 02:57:17

First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first.  Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able. 

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge.  The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Or maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls?  Make them fall head over heels in love with you?  Make them quake in your very presence?  If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate.  With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them?  Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure?  Do you treat them like servants?  Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

What's new in the latest Patreon build?

A15:
-Added one new scene for Anna that appears in any East facing bedroom in the house during work hours.  .7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place in the evening hours in the living room.  The scene involves Anna only.  3.2k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark  that takes place late at night if the girls share a room in the servant's area.  1.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark  that takes place late at night at the pool outside.  Requires fairly good relationship values with Anna to trigger.  4.7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by Irish Major Tom that takes place in the late afternoon hours at the pool outside.  Requires fairly good relationship values with both Anna and Eve.  2.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve submitted by LFNPark that can take place in any guest bedroom during daylight hours. Requires middling or better relationship to trigger.  .5k words of content.
-Diary entries from a slave named Katarina were submitted by LFNPark.  This diary can be found in the attic.  .9k words of content.
-Diary entries that Great Uncle wrote related to Katarina have been added. The diary can be found in the study.  1.7k words of content.
-Did some more early work for the TF elements that will eventually appear in the game.  .7k words of content.
-Spelling and grammar fixes.

\

What's new in the public build?

A14:
-Added the first little bit of content related to TF items in the lab.  .3k words of content.
-Added one new lunch time scene to the game.  This scene requires middling to high relationship stats with both girls and was submitted by LFNPark.  .8k words of content.
-Added the "Fingering" portion of the contest entry involving Anna in the Sauna.  Submitted by AbyssalEros. 1.4k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Stables. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Shed. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Pool. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Kennels.  .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Greenhouse.  .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Garage. .2k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Easy Yard.  .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the West Yard.  .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Front Yard.  .1k words of content.
-Added one new image to the game and updated two others.
-Added one new ambient scene for the Driveway that plays out during daylight hours.  .1k words of content.
-Added five new ambient scenes in the Back Yard.  Three for days, two for nights.  .3k words of content.
-Added a new scene for the Laundry area for Anna that can play out at any relationship level.  This scene was submitted by CTCC42.  1.8k words of content.
-Added one new scene to the South Hall Bathroom for Anna at very high relationship levels.  The scene was submitted by LFNPark.  2.7k words of content.
-Added one new dinner time scene to the game.  This scene requires middling relationship stats with Anna and was submitted by LFNPark.  1.3k words of content.
-Added three new waking up events.  All are fairly small.  This should act as a catch all to ensure that there's always an event available to appear when waking up.  .2k words of content.
-Added one new interactive scene that includes both Anna and Eve to the servant's area in the evenings.  Only a one hour window to trigger it, so you're probably going to need to actively look for it.  Scene can play out at any relationship level. 1.9k words of content.
-Added four new bed time events.  1k words of content.
-Added a new breakfast scene to the game.  This scene requires middling to high relationship values and was submitted by LFNPark  .7k words of content.
-Added a new segment to an existing Anna scene.  .1k words of content.
-Fixed a host of spelling and grammar errors that were reported.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 5/15/18

\

Patreon Links:
A15 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19005834

A15 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19006205

A14a Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19006342

2018-05-26 02:59:13

kool_turk wrote:

Yet more bugs to report.

These are technically not really bugs, more like an oversight. There are two doors that you can only go in one direction.

One is the front yard to the entrance hall, and the other is from the sauna to the home gym.

Both those rooms only have exits one way.

I don't know if that's intentional or whether it was done like that on purpose.

It's probably worth investigating all the same.

I missed this post, didn't see it until I just uploaded the new build now.  Will take a look at your report when I have a few minutes.  Thank you for posting.

2018-05-26 07:50:54

Hi,
I know the game says nsfw, but are there images in the game (artwork)? and if yes,can those be disabled whilst playing?

I have been wanting to try this for a while now but I usually have kids around me so I dont think it would be a good idea if they are around if images can not be disabled etc.
Cheers.
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-06-16 06:32:02

grryfindore wrote:

Hi,
I know the game says nsfw, but are there images in the game (artwork)? and if yes,can those be disabled whilst playing?

I have been wanting to try this for a while now but I usually have kids around me so I dont think it would be a good idea if they are around if images can not be disabled etc.
Cheers.
Grryf.

Yes, there is art in the game.  However all of my games, you can simply remove the image folder from the game in order to remove them from the game.

2018-06-16 06:32:14

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate.  With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them?  Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure?  Do you treat them like servants?  Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below.  If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge.  With a small pledge, you gain early access to the A16 content as well as other perks!  Every little bit helps.

\

What's new in the latest Patreon build?

A16:
-Added a new cumshot scene for Anna in the interactive sex in the master bedroom.  Involves Anna having middling or better affection, and Eve to have middling or better affection and lowish fear.  .4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna in the lounge during work hours for low relationship values.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.  1.4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that takes place during the day in the servant's area.  Can play out at any relationship level.  3.8k words of content.
-Added the ability to play Billiards with both Anna and Eve in the lounge.  My text editor tells me it's 2.5k words of content, but about half of that is code.  Big thanks to Rfpnj for writing the code and sharing it with me, only took a couple of hours to modify it for Inheritance.
-Added a new scene for Eve at middling to high relationship levels in the Library in the evenings.  1.3k words of content.
-Added the first portion of Eve's Sauna scene that was submitted during our first contest (Seriously, I need to get my act together and finish putting all of that into the game.)  Contest Entry by AbyssalEros.  2.5k words of content.
-Added a new interactive shower scene.  Includes full content for Anna and some early content for the scene related to Eve.  3.5k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that takes place in any of the guest rooms.  Submitted by LFNPark.  2.1k words of content.
-Added a new bedtime scene for Anna.  Submitted By LFNPark.  1.7k words of content.
-Added three diary entries for a new former slave named Valerie.  1.1k words of content.
-Added two diary entries for a new former slave named Nora.  1.9k words of content.
-Added three new diary entries by the Great Uncle for Katarina.  .7k words of content.
-Added one new diary entry for Katarina, submitted by LFNPark.  .9k words of content.
-Added the option in the assignments area of each girl that allows you to change what she calls you.
-Updated the "How to Play" area to include a note about changing what the girls call you in the game.
-Fixed the evening interactive sex with Anna so you wake up normally.
-Fixed a typo on the code that was preventing much of the poolside scene from playing properly.
-Fairly minor rewrite to the Kitchen sex scene that involves both girls.
-Fixed several print function errors in Anna's scene in the living room. 
-Fixed a bit of broken code that was preventing one of the starting sex scenes from playing with the bed sex option.
-Fixed several minor errors that were reported.
-Updated Cheat Menu to include Billiards.
-Updated Character Menu with Billiards skill for both girls.
-Made a small change to how the player's name is handled.
-Fixed an issue where the pool scene was routing you through a different scene.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 6/13/18

\

What's new in the public build?

A15:
-Added one new scene for Anna that appears in any East facing bedroom in the house during work hours.  .7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place in the evening hours in the living room.  The scene involves Anna only.  3.2k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark  that takes place late at night if the girls share a room in the servant's area.  1.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark  that takes place late at night at the pool outside.  Requires fairly good relationship values with Anna to trigger.  4.7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by Irish Major Tom that takes place in the late afternoon hours at the pool outside.  Requires fairly good relationship values with both Anna and Eve.  2.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve submitted by LFNPark that can take place in any guest bedroom during daylight hours. Requires middling or better relationship to trigger.  .5k words of content.
-Diary entries from a slave named Katarina were submitted by LFNPark.  This diary can be found in the attic.  .9k words of content.
-Diary entries that Great Uncle wrote related to Katarina have been added. The diary can be found in the study.  1.7k words of content.
-Did some more early work for the TF elements that will eventually appear in the game.  .7k words of content.
-Spelling and grammar fixes.

\

Patreon Links:
A16 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19480576

A16 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19480594

A15 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19480646

2018-06-17 00:53:58

Ah, finally! It's been a while since I've been waiting for this, and finally released too! Thank you very much!

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-06-17 01:21:00

Rio Aryo wrote:

Ah, finally! It's been a while since I've been waiting for this, and finally released too! Thank you very much!

You are very welcome!

2018-06-20 21:52:53

After far too long, I've got an Inheritance fix build for all of you wonderful people.  Thank you so very much for your patience.  I appreciate it more than mere words can express.

Friday's release included several bugs, a couple of which were preventing at least one substantial bit of content from being reachable.  This should fix all of those.

A16a Changelog:
-Fixed a bug that was preventing Eve's sauna content from playing properly.
-Fixed a bunch of minor bugs.
-Some spelling/grammar fixes.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 6/20/18

These changes do NOT affect the current free build of the game.

Patreon CHEAT Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19571413

Patreon Early Access Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19571500

2018-07-14 05:06:57

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below.  If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge.  With a small pledge, you gain early access to the latest build as well as other perks while helping ensure I can continue doing this full time!  Every little bit helps.

Inheritance is a text based game with art.  A portion of all earnings goes toward new art for the game

\

What's new in the latest Supporter build?

A17:
-Added one new diary entry for the slave Nora.  .3k words of content.
-Added a new scene to the back yard that only appears during the 10pm hour and involves mid/high relationship stats for Anna (Not high, not low.)  Submitted by LFN Park.  2.2k words of content.
-Added the ability to drive in to town even though there's barely any content there yet.  Started laying the groundwork for future content in that area.
-Added "The Love Shack" location to West Street in Pendleton.    Room description and six small ambient events in total. .7k words of content.
-Added "North Main" location to Pendleton.  Includes three ambient scenes unique to this location.  .4k words of content.
-Added "Mid Main" location to Pendleton.  Includes two ambient scenes unique to this location.  .2k words of content.
-Added "West Street" location to Pendleton.  Includes two ambient scenes unique to this location.  .4k words of content.
-Added "East Street" location to Pendleton.  Includes two ambient scenes unique to this location.  .4k words of content.
-Added "South Main" location to Pendleton. Includes two ambient scenes unique to this location.  .4k words of content.
-Added "Main Street" location to the town of Pendleton along with three simple ambient scenes, two of which can play out at any given time.  These scenes are shared across all street locations.  .5k words of content.
-Wrote and added a scene that begins in the Kitchens and can only trigger in the 10am hour.  Scene plays out at mid/high to high relationship values with both girls.  Scene sponsored by Matty.  4k words of content.
-Wrote and added four small scenes for driving into town. .3k words of content.
-Wrote and added four small scenes for driving home from town.  .3k words of content.
-Added the "Gate" location to the mansion grounds.
-Added three small events to the Gate location.  .3k words of content between all of the "Gate" content.
-Added a unique scene that can be triggered if you have high relationship levels with both girls.  This will trigger an event chain.  Submitted by LFNPark. .9k words of content. 
-Added a unique scene that takes place in the front yard.  This is the second scene in an event chain.  Submitted by LFNPark. 1.7k words of content. 
-Added a unique scene that takes place in the dining room.  This is the third scene in an event chain.  Submitted by LFNPark.  4k words of content.
-Added a unique scene that takes place at the pool.  This is the fourth scene in an event chain.  Submitted by LFNPark.  3.3k words of content.
-Completely rebuilt the meal mechanic behind the scenes.
-Wrote two new Breakfast scenes.  One if only eating with Anna, one if only eating with Eve.  .7k words of content.
-Wrote two new Lunch scenes.  One if only eating with Anna, one if only eating with Eve.  .6k words of content.
-Wrote two new Dinner scenes.  One if only eating with Anna, one if only eating with Eve.  .7k words of content.
-Wrote three new couch/television scenes.  .2k words of content between them.
-Went through the meal scenes and updated them to include an exit.
-Went through the couch end scenes and added exits for them.
-Wrote two new eavesdropping scenes.  Both are fairly small.  In total, about .1k words of content between them.
-Went through the eavesdropping scenes and updated them to include an exit.
-Wrote a new sleep scene.  Can play out if you are sleeping with Eve, she has very little fear of you, and very little affection.  .6k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that appears in any room with a hard floor.  Can play out at any relationship level.  .9k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that appears in every East facing room with a window.  Can play out at any relationship level.  1.5k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that appears in every West facing room with a window.  Can play out at any relationship level.  1.4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that requires high affection and low to middling fear and daylight hours.  1k words of content.
-Added twelve diary entries for the Great Uncle's first slave, Belle.  You can find the notebook in the nightstand in the master bedroom.  7.2k words of content.
-Added a new Personal Conversation for Eve.  Requires very good relationship stats with Eve, have not kissed Eve, and having sex with Anna. 1k words of content.
-Wrote two new NPCs into the code.  These characters will be added in a future update.
-Added an exit from the Entry Hall to the Front Yard.  Thought I'd done this previously, . . . guess I was wrong.
-Updated the mansion blueprints in the image folder with improved versions as well as added some WIP art to the folder.
-Fixed a minor bug preventing one of the "driveway" scenes from playing.
-Fixed a wide range of small bugs, spelling and grammar errors.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 7/05/18

\

What's new in the latest Free build?

A16:
-Added a new cumshot scene for Anna in the interactive sex in the master bedroom.  Involves Anna having middling or better affection, and Eve to have middling or better affection and lowish fear.  .4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna in the lounge during work hours for low relationship values.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.  1.4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that takes place during the day in the servant's area.  Can play out at any relationship level.  3.8k words of content.
-Added the ability to play Billiards with both Anna and Eve in the lounge.  My text editor tells me it's 2.5k words of content, but about half of that is code.  Big thanks to Rfpnj for writing the code and sharing it with me, only took a couple of hours to modify it for Inheritance.
-Added a new scene for Eve at middling to high relationship levels in the Library in the evenings.  1.3k words of content.
-Added the first portion of Eve's Sauna scene that was submitted during our first contest (Seriously, I need to get my act together and finish putting all of that into the game.)  Contest Entry by AbyssalEros.  2.5k words of content.
-Added a new interactive shower scene.  Includes full content for Anna and some early content for the scene related to Eve.  3.5k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that takes place in any of the guest rooms.  Submitted by LFNPark.  2.1k words of content.
-Added a new bedtime scene for Anna.  Submitted By LFNPark.  1.7k words of content.
-Added three diary entries for a new former slave named Valerie.  1.1k words of content.
-Added two diary entries for a new former slave named Nora.  1.9k words of content.
-Added three new diary entries by the Great Uncle for Katarina.  .7k words of content.
-Added one new diary entry for Katarina, submitted by LFNPark.  .9k words of content.
-Added the option in the assignments area of each girl that allows you to change what she calls you.
-Updated the "How to Play" area to include a note about changing what the girls call you in the game.
-Fixed the evening interactive sex with Anna so you wake up normally.
-Fixed a typo on the code that was preventing much of the poolside scene from playing properly.
-Fairly minor rewrite to the Kitchen sex scene that involves both girls.
-Fixed several print function errors in Anna's scene in the living room. 
-Fixed a bit of broken code that was preventing one of the starting sex scenes from playing with the bed sex option.
-Fixed several minor errors that were reported.
-Updated Cheat Menu to include Billiards.
-Updated Character Menu with Billiards skill for both girls.
-Made a small change to how the player's name is handled.
-Fixed an issue where the pool scene was routing you through a different scene.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 6/13/18

\

Patreon Links:
A17 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20058257

A17 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20058293

A16 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20058371

2018-07-14 08:25:17

Hi, I'm playing version A 16, and while I have no knowledge of pool, it seems that who ever breaks, always sinks the 8 ball and wins automatically.

Is that suppose to happen?

2018-07-14 16:16:09

kool_turk wrote:

Hi, I'm playing version A 16, and while I have no knowledge of pool, it seems that who ever breaks, always sinks the 8 ball and wins automatically.

Is that suppose to happen?

That should NOT be happening.  I'll need to look into that one. thank you for reporting it.

2018-07-15 21:26:36

I just downloaded it! I've been waiting for this since last week, and finally released it too. Thanks for the update ashaman.

2018-07-15 23:24:26

Hello!
I'm not sure to have understood the patreon's logic. Do I need to pay 5 dollars to buy the latest built , 5 dollars every month to gain access to all the comming updates ? I'm a bit confused.
Also, when I try to reach the payment form, it only gives me the opportunity to login with a paypal acount . I was used to a ddifferent paypal form, where you could alternativly simply put your card's informations and an e-mail adress (sometimes a date of birth to). Do I really need to create a paypal acount, give my adress, phone number and all that stuff? Not that I'm particularly focussed on my privacy, but I just don't want to start such a process to buy only one thing, even if this is clearly an interresting and nice made project.
Any advice ?

Best regard,
Simon

2018-07-16 00:39:05

$1 Grants you the cheat build of Wanton Cove,  the early access to Inheritance, and voting privileges. (Voting determines what game I focus on for any given week, and will sometimes determine what specific range of content gets worked on.  I've got two polls active right now, one to determine which game I work on this week, and the other to determine what aspect of Inheritance will be worked on next.)
$5 Grants access to the cheat build of Inheritance, access to WIP art.

That said, I always maintain a free build for my projects, so I never plan to deny players a chance to enjoy my games, pledging just gives you access a few weeks earlier than the masses, and some say in what I work on. While I appreciate every pledge, don't feel that you must pledge if you don't want to.

I don't really keep tabs on the money end of things as close as I likely should.  All I really know is that Patreon takes a 5% cut for themselves, charges 5-10% for "Processing fees" (It can vary wildly from month to month), and I get a deposit into my PayPal for what is left.  You'd need to contact Patreon about payment issues.  It's my understanding that they give the option to use PayPal or Stripe.  I'm not aware of any other options.

2018-07-16 02:00:47

Oh I absolutly don't mind paying for such a constant and good work. I was onlywondering if there was any other option to pay with.
Anyway I'll try to solve this.
Thank you for your answer !

Best regard,
Simon

2018-07-16 02:17:49

Arkandias wrote:

Oh I absolutly don't mind paying for such a constant and good work. I was onlywondering if there was any other option to pay with.
Anyway I'll try to solve this.
Thank you for your answer !

Best regard,
Simon

In that case, thank you for the high praise! 

And if there's anything else I can help with (Granted, I wasn't much help with this particular issue) I'll be more than happy to help as I am able.

2018-07-16 05:13:52

Fix build.  This includes fixes for the meal time content, some minor bugs in a couple of Eve's new scenes, and a few other things I'm not remembering.  The most significant item was the meal time bug.

Here's what you will want to do:

This is the full download of the game including the fix file.  There was a broken variable in the game that was messing a couple of things up inside of the game.  Additionally there was a secondary problem going on that was affecting some of you, you were using old saves.  See, the "Save" file saves a lot of the settings from in the game, things like the sleep setting, the meal settings, and about a hundred other things.  Now, with the complete rebuild of the meal time system, the game was trying to track a bit of code that no longer existed, and since the game wasn't being started from scratch it wasn't loading the new information.  THIS is what was causing most of the problem in this case.  You'll be wanting to start a fresh save if you want to put an end to the problem, otherwise it's likely to persist.
I don't know if it's going to be possible to prevent something like this from happening again, there's a risk of this kind of thing any time we do a major bit of work on the code even though I try to prevent this kind of thing from happening when I can.  But then that is the nature of Alpha builds (Thus indicated by a "A" in the build number.)  All of that said, I'm talking with one of our coders about the possibility of putting together something that will catch and fix this kind of thing in the future.  Not sure if it's feasible, we'll try to get it sorted

This will be the last update before the next major build of the game.  I'm already hard at work on the next build, I just need to get this version out so I can start adding the new content to the game!

A17b Patreon Cheat Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20095126

A17b Patreon Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20095459

2018-07-16 08:55:46

So it looks like restarting my game fixed the bug with the game of pool.

Good thing I didn't get very far.

2018-07-16 14:32:48

I'm suspicious of the great uncles death, if some of the things that book in the lab indecates is possible, he could have made himself imortal.

So, which one of the girls killed him?

And what did he do with the slaves that died?

This is what I love about this game, it has an open world feel to it.

2018-07-16 15:52:32

Hello,
@cool_turk, thanks for the giga spoil. I'm sure everyone who wanted to discover the conten of the game on his own really appreciated it.

By the way I don' see the point in writting about your guessings about the game's story. If what you're doing is asking a question about what'll come next, then I suggest that you do it somewhere else, to avoid giving people elements they prefer to discover themselfs.

Regard,
Simon

2018-07-17 05:48:07

People write spoilers on here all the time, just look at the threads for a heroes call and other games.

Perhaps I should have written spoiler alert before that post?

This thread is to discuss the game inheritance, not to gripe about what got ruined for other people.

Now, if the developer has a problem with post 197, I'll be more than happy to edit it, until then, it's staying the way it is.

2018-07-17 12:07:40

Hello!
No need to be rude, we can also communicate like the adults we are. You're right, maybe some kind of spiler alert would have been great, I didn't get that far in the exploration, actually I think my version of the game doesn't even contain such elements. But I really think you shouldn't be so agressive in your answers, and try to consider why I wrote this ins staid of taking a defensive position immediatly ^^.
Anyway I'm sure the idea wasn't to spoil anyone, so there's no need to start the debate of the century tongue .

Best regard,
Simon