2017-10-13 02:03:29

I think bikes loading as a default item is just what a newbie needs to get going! But, then it should vanish if you haven't found a bike of your own within the 20 minute newbie timer.
Also, can someone tell me what quad packs do?

I have to put in my vote for an inventory like manamon or like swamp has. I was trying like hell to find water to put out a lil fire. ahem, and I kept hitting weapon weapon weapon weapon... you get the idea. No fucking water! argh!
smile
Please give us a useable inventory. thanks a ton!

2017-10-13 12:38:47

a stored quad increases the damage of all wepponds by 4 times

2017-10-13 13:34:53

So does having the stored quad in the inventory work as is? or do I have to open or release it in some way.
Thanks

2017-10-13 13:43:17

@mike you just press enter on it in the inv. Then, you will heer some kind of beep beep, and you will heer that same beep when you try to use any of your webbens, when quod goes out you will heer a lower pitched tone.
And, about this water thing, now we have multy letter naviation so you can press w a to quickly get to it.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-10-14 01:05:20

Thanks for the info on the stored quads guys.
@bigGun I was using first letter navigation, but when I'm trying to find water, I'm hitting w about a dozen times but all I was finding were weapons. Needless to say it was a lil late by the time I found it. rofl
So maybe if we had useable items like water, health packs, and things that would only affect us in a separate category it'd make life a shit ton easier. But some folks just don't like making things a little easier. Of course, I have no clue what this would take to code, hense its just providing a users feedback as requested.
smile

2017-10-14 12:49:37

you just press w a t in order quickly in the inv menu and it'll jump to water. You gotta be quick though.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-10-15 01:06:20

Well I still see that shields aren't spawning high, so you just get people running around with machine pistols getting kills in the hundreds because of their long range and fast firing rate. That's great.

2017-10-20 13:35:55

Hi! I've played a little with the update, and I think it's nice! However, if Sam are you still looking for feedback, I have 2 proposals:
1 Could we have a way to customize keys? I'd much much like to use the arrows to rotate and D and A to sidestep.
2 Could you remove the word weapon before a weapon in the inventory? It would be easier to search weapons.
Thanks!

2017-10-20 18:06:38

you can already do that if you have the latest update for redspot. in the key config file in your redspot directory

2017-10-21 13:02:18

The weapon prefix is there to remove inventory clutter. Also to prevent confusion, since weapons work differently. IMO a better solution would be a category system.

2017-10-21 13:46:11

yeh, a cattegory system would be better. now you can't really search for the weapon you want

2017-10-22 00:49:17

I absolutely agree with categories. Then he could take out the weapon when searching the inventory.

2017-10-22 01:24:49

I absolutely agree with categories as well. I also seem to be the only one who is annoyed that we have to use ourselves to autotrack someone: it makes gameplay so much more clunky.

2017-10-22 10:07:42

Hi.
I've given the new update a try, and had a lot of fun. The game takes a lot of getting used to, and it might not be my favorit game, but just for a few hours of fun from time to time.
I agree that it's difficult to find the weapon you are looking for, but it might be me who haven't got used to it yet.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-10-22 10:18:35

is this just me or do item grabbers and items in general spawn at the very slow speed? I get something like 3 to5 item grabbers then my newbie timer runs out, and then somebody decides to own me. I don't know did he really slow down the item spawning speed or is this just me got bad luck. sad:(
and, yeah, fully agree with categories. Then we may have also categories protective, damaging, etc for different times.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.