2021-05-07 20:00:07

Beatstar on it's own is 1.3 GB in source form. I still can't download it though. I press download and nothing happens, but an edit field pops up at the bottom of the screen. Am I missing something?

2021-05-07 20:14:48

there is'nt villains from beyond that I wanted, oh bad

meow meow.

2021-05-07 20:35:39

that's all I had

2021-05-07 20:48:40

69, thanks!

Best regards: Marco

2021-05-07 23:44:37

Yeah, we seem to be missing VFB, Fuck That Bird, bombercats, Insect therapy, Run From Your Past, and run for your life. Very nice collection either way though, and thanks for uploading it.

2021-05-08 00:10:00

marko wrote:

69, thanks!

Lol #nocontext

2021-05-08 22:16:45

Vfb source missed internet.bgt when i had it so it didn’t work.

Best regards: Marco

2021-05-14 04:22:45

Dammit, I was trying to download this when my internet died, now it's deleted. Fuck.
Someone who already has these should upload to GitHub, with Oriol's permission of course.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2021-05-15 03:01:05

Eaven the example pack for Villans from beyond has... disappeard?

73 Wj3u

2021-05-15 11:11:50

Yeah and I doubt it'll ever come back.
I already contacted Oriol.
He told me he had thought that noone was creating packs for this game and thus removed it from the server.
When I told him that I still would create packs, he told me he would look for the example pack on his disc.
I haven't received any reply since then, so I assume he no longer has it.
The only thing you can do is writing a bgt script that will do the following:

1. Ask the user for a pack name to retrieve the filenames.

2. Ask the user for anything that should be appended to the end of filenames. In case of this game, the user will need to write .ogg here.

3. Create an array and store in it the list of filenames using the pack_file's list_files method.

4. Create a string variable and loop through the array so that all the filenames are written into this variable and separated by a new line character, which in bgt is expressed as \r\n

5. Finally either copy this string into the clipboard or save in a file and display a messagebox if everything went well.

6. Copy one of the packs into the folder with the script or save the scripts where the packs are saved. Then execute the script and, if everything works well, you'll get a list of all required filenames!

I also tried adding extracting files into this script, but they're encrypted, meaning they won't play without decrypting them using a specific password.
However, most of the filenames will be recognizable to you and the only difficult thing will be enemy ships.
Luckily, there's a solution for this as well.
The ships are ordered just in the same way as they're ordered in the learn game sounds menu, so take advantage of this.

Good luck.

2021-05-15 11:25:23

lol, i can give you decrypted packs for vfb

2021-05-24 11:56:09

This site can’t be reached
oriolgomez.com refused to connect.
Try:
• Checking the connection
• Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Reload
Details