2019-04-07 04:06:59

my perminent house is in kashmeer, which is oqupide by indians.
but i keep migrating from one place to another.
kashmeer is good in natural things, like, water, air, and many,many, things.
the pollution is not present here.
but the people are dying here due to the shelling of indians.
some people think, that the kashmeeries want to go with the paakistaan, but the true thing is kashmeeries want to make there own country.
we have many things of medieval period in many muziams.
and, i love, kashmeer.

2019-04-07 09:29:25

i'm from georgia, caucasia.
So before i went too school, i was living at batumi, adjaria, near of turkey. There is black ssea, delphinarium, and many many beautiful places.
When school started, i went too Capital City of georgia, Tbilisi. This city is build in 5th century, by king vakhtang.
In this city are so many churchs example sveticxoveli, sameba etc.
Here is metro, and only one school for blind and visually impears.
But for normal childs are many many schools.

Yours kindly

2019-04-07 13:39:00

Hello, I am from Turkey, in a city called Nigde.
Its close proximity to large cities, its location in the Cappadocia Region, ancient relics, natural environment and museum with wealthy displays make Nigde one of Turkey’s leading tourism centres.
Mountain and Winter tourism is quite a new concept in Turkey but has progressed rapidly since 1990. When locations were being selected for mountain tourism, Nigde was included for its Taurus Aladaglar Region becoming one of six leading centers. There are 10 mountain regions with 1st and 2nd degree suitability for mountain and winter tourism and the list includes Aladaglar. The region is found attractive for skiing in the winter and mountain-climbing in the summer. Apart from these, there is the Emli Ramble Track, tent camping by the Akşam spring, nature photography and forest treks to be done in any season, particularly the months of May and September.
Nigde's ancient name is "Nahita". The tin mine discovered in Bahçeli and Çamardı Kestel show that Nigde’s history reaches back to 5000 B.C. The arrival of the Turks to Anatolia in 1071 led to the founding of the Seljuk State which ruled until 1308. The Ottoman Empire began its rule in 1470, including this region, which lasted until Turkey became a Republic.
The city has a rich heritage. The ruins belonging to the Gümüşler monastery is 9km from Nigde. It is a beautiful and well-preserved example of Byzantine art. There are 15 churches in the province which were built in the early 1800’s. About 17km from the city centre is a Roman Pool surrounded by a garden and the Nigde Fortress which was built in the 15th century.
Other cultural sites to visit include Tyana water arcs, the Akmedrese, the Alaaddin mosque, the Hüdavent Lady tomb, Bedesten, the Kavlaktepe underground city and Turkish baths.
Nigde is one of Turkey’s leading centers for skiing and nature sports. Aladaglar is very well-suited for trekking, climbing and camping. The region is especially preferred for first-time climbers taking training sessions there as well as seasoned professionals. Aladaglar is pretty lacking in water resources. Apart from a few insignifcant streams which form from melting snow and ice there are no other rivers. However, it is the best area of the Taurus mountains for mountain tours and trekking. Therefore, you must be prepared in terms of water when you visit the area. The Keten grass grounds in the town of Çiftlik is especially suited for tour skiing in the winter.
One of the important remains from years of Seljuk is the Alaeddin Mosque: The building material is cut stone. There are two portals: the one in the east side is monumental. The second gate is in the north side.[2] There are three domes in the southern part of the mosque. The minaret is located in the northeastern corner of the square building.
During mid-morning hours the shadows of the stone carvings of the east portal draws the chiaroscuro portrait of a crowned woman. According to legend, this shadow is the silhouette of the commissioner's daughter with whom the architect fell in love.[3] It could also be the remnants of a goddess cult or an allusion to Maria, a kind of inclusive attitude to the christian population in the area. Outright pictures are avoided in Islam but tessellations and calligraphic pictures were allowed, so designed "accidental" silhouettes of carved stone tesellations over the entrance (muqarnas) became a creative escape. This is probably an early example of artful sciography using pareidolia.

2019-04-07 16:57:29

Of course I wouldn't suppress my urge to chime in in a topic like this, lol. I'm not gonna go into much details about Thailand since you guys probably know enough from tourist advertisements and such, the stuff that makes Thailand look overly nice most of the time. Not saying my country is bad, but it's not as good as many imagine either.
I stay in Chiang Mai to study at the moment, but my actual hometown is Lampang, a smaller town in the valley close to Chiang Mai. It's surrounded by three mountain, one of which is the source of Tal river, a small but long river in front of my house that's dry most of the time unless there's a heavy rain and the dam on the mountain breaks. There used to be sand flowing in with the water too but people got the sand from the dam on the mountain so there's no more sand now. Sand used to get in houses and field whenever there was a flood. If I dig the dirt in my house deep enough, as deep as my height probably, I can still see sand. Dad once dug up enough sand to build something without having to go buy it anywhere. I'm not sure how people dealt with sand iinflux in their fields back then. Most of those old enough to see that happen died. The rest are too old to provide useful information. I knew this from my grandma when she was still alive.
My village is a pretty rural one, though not as rural as I wish it was. There're rice fields here and there, a temple where everyone gathers on Dhammasavana day which is the day Buddhists go to temples to cleanse their mind, pray and follow the 8 precepts, though it is actually a day where elders gather to gossip and have fun under religious masking as far as I can see.:p
My house is located on the road to the graveyard. Not many people use this road, unless it's cremation day. On that day, people would finish the last funeral gathering at the temple with monks chanting for the spirit and so on, then there'll be a band or a car with tape playing funeral songs, then the coffin carriage, and a super long rope everyone who wants to send that spirit to rest holds on to. The monk will be the first to drag the carriage, and the rope will be pulled. People will walk holding the rope from the temple to the graveyard, passing my house. I like funerals here, not because of the fact that someone dies but because I can really see how close my people are and how they enjoy helping others, especially the family of the dead. There was once a group conference on Teamtalk when a funeral march was passing by. People on tt literally fell in love with that. It's very spiritual.
My hometown is renowned for horse carriages, elephant conservation center, countless temples, two beautiful waterfalls, one of which has hot mineral water spring. There're not many malls here, though of course there're more than when I was a kid. There was one mall back then, a pretty small mall. But now there're like 3-4 something malls, doesn't count the smaller ones, too small to be called malls by any sense.
Our Signature food is a kind of crispy rice battered in special, sticky sugar, baked grains, and even dried shredded pork. The food is called Khao Tan. Not my favorite but makes perfect snack for anyone. I'm sure many of you'd like it too if you have a chance to try.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-04-07 19:28:17

I'm from Hungary. Well well, yeah. Although not Budapest, as all would expect, but a smaller city around 180 km far from the capital city. I don't really like this small town, or we can already call it as village, there's literally nothing here. Our mayor, or how to say, is an alcoholist, and whatever the other political side does, is not good for him and he posts crap to facebook about them nearly every day. So ja, this is my city, although in 2020 i'll go and study in Budapest so i will see this mess only at weekends. But all in all, Hungary is a nice country, and we are sooo thankful if someone starts to learn our language at least, because we all know that hungarian is really hard.