2017-05-09 13:16:12

No, it's not a particularly surreal extention to the latest train station, it's our latest set of news which takes earhole insertable games into rather unique new directions.

First off, as anyone will know "crazy!" for the past year or so has specifically referd to Crazy party, the multi arcade game online card battling monster of a monstrously crazy game!
Beta 48 has now hove into view and it's very awesome indeed adding yet more battle cards, some refignments to the rules, and an unlockable hardcore mode just in case those minigames were getting a little too easy.
There are  three new languages to play the game in New languages: Arabic, Serbian and brazilian Portuguese. as well as Spanish, the original French and a newly updated English translation.
For full details of course, see the changelog text file in the crazy party program folder, or Join the craziness in this crazy topic of crazy!

Now it's not just Crazy party that has released updates, since as usuall tye Choiceofgames crew have produced more gamebook style adventures for your pleasure. Their newest offering is something txtremely unique, welcome to morey town, an adventure set in a world of half human, half animal hybrids known as moreaus following humankinds' last great war.
Find out more in This topic Also remember that like other Cog titles, the game is available on Ios, online on the choiceofgames site, or on android and other platforms.
In addition. Cog have launched their first title, Choice of the dragon in Spanish, so anyone who would like to support the effort of having more gamebooks available in Spanish and other languages should probably check that out.

Now news about those freky new platforms.
first off, jjaquinta, already working on the stellar rpg starlanes has produced his first fantasy offering, six swords, a dungeons and dragons like fantasy exploration game in which you recruit a team of adventurers, battle through monstrous dungeons and slay dungeonous monsters.
What is unique is that this (like Jaquinta's other games), is played entirely through the Amazon Echo device, meaning it's about as audio as a game can get as it takes your spoken output.
find out more in This topic

Then, it's not just monster murder that is moving audiogames to new platforms, since Text spaced is a trade wars like exploring and faction based game played entirely through the web interface of the facebook messenger, ---- though functionally you can just play this in any browser of your choice (just go through the buttons).

Go and Grab your spaceship here and feel free to post any questions, comments or diatribes in Yonder topic

And now the crazy train is leaving from platform madness so I need to go, I seemed to have dropped my brain banana and need to pick it up from the lost property office somewhere south of the looking glass.
Hmmmm, methinks I've had a little too much crazy juice!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)