2008-05-03 23:05:25

Greetings gamers
Bpc programs has released a demonstration of Three d velocity.
You will be able to play 10 minutes into each section of the game, racing mode and death match mode.
In th demonstration you will not be able to play mission mode.
So go to www.bpcprograms.com to get your demo today!
Best regards and see you in the sky!
Arch

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2008-05-04 03:16:59

Hello, I have only one issue that I have in this game, the problem is that When I Kill that contact 1 boggy or what ever it's called, The Blasted program crashes. Do you know of or might have any patch that might fix that problem? Any advice or patches would be welcome. Thank's in advance. bye...

2008-05-04 04:11:42

Off topic.  Hacker, cloud here. I am fearly new to his. how do I let the moddirators no that, when u click on the download link to download topspeed2  it does not work and u get a 404 page not found message?

Life's about choices, you are what you make of it.

2008-05-04 06:02:46

Cloud, we have a broken links board. Instead of going to "general game discussion" keep going down and see what other boards there are on here.

Edit:
The TS2 page seems down, though the main PITD page is up. Not sure what's going on, I might drop them an email if noone knows anything and it doesn't resolve itself in a few days.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-05-04 07:03:17

I am having trouble
I downloaded it and when I tried to play it, i got some thing that said that some direct exe thing was not found
when i am pretty sure I have direct exe

Connor

2008-05-04 16:52:53

Hacker, I personally haveing the same problem. I don't know how to go about fixing it, but I'm going to post the log up here so that others might figger it out.
Error log:
Error base exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at BPCR.Interaction.get_objectAt(Byte index)
   at BPCR.Weapons.isValidLock()
   at BPCR.Vehicle.notifyLock()
   at BPCR.Vehicle.move()
Error Description: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Stack trace:    at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at BPCR.Interaction.get_objectAt(Byte index)
   at BPCR.Weapons.isValidLock()
   at BPCR.Vehicle.notifyLock()
   at BPCR.Vehicle.move()
Maybe this would help BPCPrograms?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-05-05 03:52:29

I don't think I got the same problem, but yeah somethin' crazy with the files and what not

Connor

2008-05-05 08:54:46

cloud, try here. http://www.faustotoffano.net/giochi/tspeed_2.00.rar

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2008-05-05 09:32:38

You said there is a 10 minute limit in this demo? Does that mean you got a "game over" in 10 minutes and you can just restart the game and play it for 10 minutes again? Or does the demo expires after 10 minutes like a 15 days trial?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2008-05-05 10:53:15

Hacker, Nin consider this a mod post. I would greatly appreciate it if you could get your own topic for this instead of hijacking this one, it's often considered quite rude to do so.

Please no more about Top Speed 2, all 3DV from here in.

Apologies.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-05-05 11:03:09 (edited by the doctor 2013-07-14 20:20:41)

Hi guys, its the doctor here.  I'm fairly new to the forum, only joined about a couple of weeks ago.  I can download 3dv, but the only trouble is, i can't open the installer, it comes up with the "open with..." dialogue box.  Any suggestions, i've tried redownloading it twice and it still won't work... any help would be greatly appreciated, asap... thanks.
Regards,
The Doctor.

My TARDIS: time and relative dimension in space machine.  its bigger. on the inside.  infinitely bigger on the inside.

2008-05-05 11:47:15

Hi,
It should not come up with open with. what it should really do is sy, open file security warning. click run. it's a bit odd.. by the way guys, for those interested but who arn't sure of trying this game i'm working on an audio sample (not review) of game play of me playing the demo game and going through a death match. yesterday i tried to access racing mode, but it wouldn't let me. i checked error.log, and there is a file that is not found. so guys, until further notice, only play death match mode.

2008-05-05 16:08:36

yeah well guess what? I can't even start the game

Connor

2008-05-05 20:33:16

hi gamers
First let me say we at bpc are aware of these problems and we are doing our best to fix them.
For example we are aware that gamers cannot play racing mode, and a patch has been released that will fix this problem and allow you to play racing mode.
so go to bpc and get your patch today.

Secondly you will only be able to play 10 minutes of the game, after that time is up the game will shutdown and you will have to restart it.

keep checking back here for more updates.
Best regards.
ARch

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2008-05-06 01:43:41

um yeah but what about my problem?
hello?

Connor

2008-05-06 02:07:55 (edited by Munawar 2008-05-06 02:31:10)

yeah well guess what? I can't even start the game

Hi CJ,
Appologies for the late response. I was having login trouble and just now got it sorted out. There are two reasons why the game won't run. Either you don't have .NET 1.1 installed, or you need Managed DirectX 9.0C. From what you've described earlier, it seems as if you need to install Managed DirectX. Both these items are listed under requirements, so make sure you have them. You can download them by visiting this URL: http://www.bpcprograms.com/programs/utilities/
Munawar

2008-05-06 02:14:34

Hacker, I personally haveing the same problem. I don't know how to go about fixing it, but I'm going to post the log up here so that others might figger it out.
Maybe this would help BPCPrograms?

Hi,
Thanks for the error report. We are aware of this problem and one of the reasons we released the demo was to spark a small public testing cycle so that we can gather more information about the error and correct it in a future release. Thank you for the error log. Please no one else report the problem.

Again (as the original post stated) this error occurs after you win a match against the opponent. It does not always occur, but if it does, it doesn't hurt anything so just reboot the game and you should be fine.
Munawar

2008-05-06 02:17:24

You said there is a 10 minute limit in this demo? Does that mean you got a "game over" in 10 minutes and you can just restart the game and play it for 10 minutes again? Or does the demo expires after 10 minutes like a 15 days trial?

You have ten minutes to play before the game shuts down and you have to restart it.
Munawar

2008-05-06 02:24:43

Hi guys, its the doctor here.  I'm fairly new to the forum, only joined about a couple of weeks ago.  I can download 3dv, but the only trouble is, i can't open the installer, it comes up with the "open with..." dialogue box.

Hello,
This is an issue with Internet Explorer. For some reason it clips the .exe extension off of the file when it downloads it from the server. Try either downloading the file with Firefox, or rename the file to tdv_setup.exe instead of tdv_setup when you are done downloading with Internet Explorer.
Munawar

2008-05-06 02:28:45

yesterday i tried to access racing mode, but it wouldn't let me. i checked error.log, and there is a file that is not found. so guys, until further notice, only play death match mode.

Hello,
This problem has been corrected, and you can download the patch here: http://www.bpcprograms.com/programs/patches/
Thanks for reporting the issue, and good luck with the sample.
Munawar

2008-05-06 07:23:55

well I've used internet explorer and it worked perfectly fine, then again I'm using the newer internet explorer.

2008-05-06 16:30:17

thank you for the help  I will download them then

Connor

2008-05-06 18:48:58

Hi Munawar and all,
I've njow tried both deathmatch and racing mode. and i have something to say, and it is this:
I absalutely think that this game is going to absalutely be one of the best games ever released. I'm going to definitely buy it, and when i get the chance, and that's final. Even if it costs like $50, i'm buying this thing. It's just fr***ing amazing. Keep up the great work! Also, nice job on the sounds, and i also like the fact that they are incripted, because well, hat is just facinating how the game can load them in and play them, I still think that's cool.
As i said before, keep up the brillient work.

2008-05-06 19:16:53

Funny. I was going to say the same thing. It is good, and it's going to be great when the bugs are fixed. I would buy it as soon as the final is complete if I can.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-05-07 05:45:20

Aaron, easy on the language please. Some people could be offended by that.

cx2
-----