2017-05-25 18:05:20

actually, 16 slots is not a lot of slots. I am now doing the sale of 1 million wool, and I have 53 slots in the farm. my next slot costs 77.7 million without any real estate boost. also doing 600 k stone, my quary is not at 51 slots with next slot costing 60 million or so. the more slots u have, the faster the production and faster the money comes.

2017-05-25 18:07:57

That's of course true. But I don't want accidental empty slots. 16 slots are enough for me right now.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-05-31 12:35:25

I will confess I stopped playing this game because the bug where vo or the in built voice started bouncing around the screen when I had many production slots was getting rather irritating.
Now that that is largely fixed though I am playing again and definitely liking it, plus the  ability to instantly have boosts active is great. I also love the descriptions for the different estate types, (I wonder what the starting one was?

I do however have a couple of questions.
Firstly, the real estate  mogul boost.
What exactly does it effect?
I know it affects purchase of new slots and new building types, but seemingly not buying of automations.
This is a shame since right now I'm trying to get the 50 automations quest and I will confess that the game is becoming rather a slog. Not because of the game itself, but just through the need to keep restarting many different slots for each building (I'm really! looking forward to getting that restart automations button), and the fact that I seem to be at a speed where I can't exactly set things going and walk away, since by the time my automations are all set my storage is filling up and by the time I've sold things my boosts need activating, by which point my automations restarting etc (I'm also looking forward to more boost and automation time).

Admitedly this might be because I am a bit of a glutten for punishment and  on completing all" the quests before I cash them in and restart for rewards big_smile.

I also tend to find that even though the game plays better with vo, I still occasionally get points where I try to activate one production slot and vo does something else, so I generally find it is better to play with vo turned off and use the game voice (I'm using an IPhone 5).
This isn't itself a problem but I thought I ought to mention it.

I now also have one or two suggestions.

Firstly, I was wondering if the two finger scrub gesture could be added to activate back buttons, either in vo or with the self voicing option. This would speed things up, especially when changing production slots to produce something else.

It would also be nice if the game could notify me when the storage becomes full, especially once I start using the restart automations button.
Speaking of autoamtions, at the moment there isn't a way to see if an individual automation has finished other than going into the screen and flicking. It might be nice if say when flicking onto a button for a building on the world map, you got a notification about how many slots were active in that building, eg "Lumber yard, five automations active" this could  the property of being able to speak extra info on each button.

Really liking the game and I look forward to getting more quests done, thanks for the bug squashing.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-31 13:32:26

Dark,

the game does notify you when the storage is full, however that's providing the screen is not in locked mode,  which to be honest I think that's why my battery drains so fast because I never lock the screen because I don't want to miss it.

Also its sometimes better to cash the quests in after just completing a couple because some of the quests are just ridiculous, for example 1 of my quests at the moment is 2 million logs.

I do have a new request though if possible,  I would love a change all slots button, changing 40 slots from grain to meat is just not cool.

2017-05-31 14:07:54

Agreed on the change all slots bit.
I suspect your correct about the lock screen. unfortunately the lock button on my IPhone 5 doesn't work so I just have to wait for the game to lock itself.

I actually don't mind the large amount of stuff necessary to complete a quest, what is a little irritating with the automations quest  is that I need to spend so much time starting so many different automations going each time as well as boosts.
I suspect once I have the "start all automations" button it should be less of a pain, since I can then play the game more in the background while doing something else which makes large scale tasks easier to do.

then again that is a heck of a lot of logs, and of course you can't do anything else until it's done so we'll see what happens when I get to that bit of the game big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-06-01 08:09:16

I'm also working on the 50 automations quest. It's taking forever...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-01 13:50:27

SLJ, 50 automations quest? rofl.

mine is 1000 automations, I am currently at 497, if 50 automations sounds harsh I think its not the game for you.  have a look at my current quest list below.

2 million logs. at 1 million mark
5000 ladder. completed.
600000 grain, 580000 mark.
25000 meat, 0 mark.
1 million leather strips, 0 mark.
75000 coal, completed.
25000 copper ore, completed.
1000 automations, 514 completed.

now you can see why my battery gets drained so fast heh

2017-06-01 17:15:39

Oh, wow.. Hahaha

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-06-01 20:02:08

Lol those quests are rather nuts!
In fairness for me at least I believe the problem with the 50 automations is more that I keep having to go through and reactivate about 50 odd things manually, that goes for automations and boosts.

When the game is far enough along that I can essentially play it in the background, set a couple of things running with about two or three jabs, then go off and do something else before coming back in 15 or 20 minutes to set things going again, then I think it will feel less of a slog over all, plus  my progress will probably be much more even as well.

2017-06-02 13:29:58

the problem with that theory dark is this,    because the game is designed with a restart method you seem to be constantly needing to click something or other. even the insane quests like the 2 million logswhereby you think you would not have to visit the ap as much is still needy for attention because of storage filling up so fast.

my storage is at 14000, and compared to a 2 million quest item its nothing, and here is where the real bug bear is, now it costs 25 million gold to upgrade the storage just for an extra 105 space.

its certainly a game that in general needs you to have serious patience at the very least.

I still like the game though it strangely keeps me coming back for more, and I honestly don't know why.

2017-06-02 16:42:34

hello all.how do i can play in this game? what aindroid i can have? 4+ or more? and. maibe i need to instal some differend programs for playing in this game?

2017-06-07 18:54:18

slj, if u are complaining about a tiny quest that asks u to buy 50 automations, just have a look at my quest list:

sell 1 million logs
sell 5 million grain
sell 5 million wool
sell 1 million salt
sell 150 metal parts
sell 150 gold bars
sell 300 thousand fabric
buy 5000 automations

I am now working on the next level of estate expansion which requires 20002000 belts, 1500 diamond rings, and 500 million gold.

my automation time is 235 minutes.

2017-06-08 07:50:11

Wow... that's crazy but also quite amazing.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-06-08 08:35:39

@Shrike, it seems with crafting kingdom how much interaction you need depends upon what your doing and how you play things.
If you are producing one single resource, generally you can! wait while it builds up  pick up your phone every ten minutes or so. This is why I like the idea of the "refresh productions" button. since then I can set things ticking over with just a few clicks.

It seems in crafting kingdom the higher level the product you are creating, the more lower level ones are accidently created in the process, and so the more often you'll need to sell them off just to keep in space, ---- and this is quite aside from those boosts that speed up production time, though I will say perhaps the storage vs rate of production does need somewhat tweaking from what you describe, though we'll see, since I am trying to also buy all the estate expantions I can and thus maximize my storage as I can tell that storage matters in this game, though since the next one takes metal parts and wool and I will probably have bought the last few automation slots before I buy it we'll see.

One question I do have is when you have 50 plus automation slots how do you get straight to the bottom to buy a new one or automate the last one?

I'm currently playing with the in built voice rather than vo, and it doesn't seem there is a way to get down to the bottom of each building's screen.
This is already becoming a miner drag with 15 or so slots and goodness knows what it'd be  with 50 or more.

Edit: okay, I have finished the 50 automations quest and reset but one thing is a little strange.
I have a quest to get access to the restart all automations button for the farm which is cool, but I don't have the one for the lumber yard. Does the lumber yard one come later? or have I missed it,  it seems a bit strange to get the farm quest before the lumber yard quest as I assumed lumber yard upgrades came first.

2017-06-08 23:43:59 (edited by Shermanator 2017-06-08 23:48:28)

Hello,
first off I would like to thank the developers of this game. so far have had many hours of enjoyful entertainment. The fact that you incorporated accessibility from the beginning, wanting to keep us updated as to your progress, and the fact you are listening to our complaints, comments, and suggestions,  is highly commendable.

yesterday I ran thru all the previous posts and this game has come a long way so far. I commend those who struggled at the beginning. Those early bugs were not fun I bet.

I came in 2 versions ago. I struggled with the boost videos. Found some which could be closed by finding that L icon in the upper right corner and tapping it. A few had their close button on the left corner, and those who had none and would send you to the app store if you touched anything on the screen. Had my share of cursing at the screen as I had to close and reopen crafting. glad that has been addressed in this latest release.

With this latest release things have sure gotten better. The jumping around is almost non-existent. but in my opinion the ability to purchase the game and to rid of the videos and the refresh all buttons are my favorite 2 new options. I purchased the game shortly after I got that last update on may 19th. Well worth it in my opinion. Love having the 4 boost slots with no videos.

I am playing the game on a iPhone 6 with the latest os, 10.3 I think it is, with voice over on,  and have noticed a couple things I wish to report:

1. Seems this might be an ongoing issue since it was mentioned before. The game seems to get tired after a bit. As I said the jumping around on a screen has gotten much better. yet it seems that after quite a few hours the game might start jumping around a bit. turning vo off does seem to help navigate when this happens. Also double taps seem to get more problematic. There has been times  I have had to tap all around the screen to find a spot to activate the button I want. closing and reopening does seem  to refresh it a bit and fix these minor annoyances.

2. As previously mentioned by another person, every now and then it seems to lose a bit of focus. when swiping from one button to another it might just say button or a shortened, almost incomprehensible word of what that button is. so swiping away and coming back I can hear what button it was. What buttons this happens on varies and does not happen on one specific type or position, and at various times.

3. Thanks for fixing it so that numbers are read as whole numbers and not individual digits. The most notable place I have seem it still read as digits is in the estate when it says I need 50 million and have two three four five six seven gold. thought there was one or 2 other places it still happens but cannot find as the writing of this.

now for a couple in game questions:

1. Looking for clarification. Does the quit button in the main menu just exit the game or totally quit you from the game and you lose all progress?

2. how many total quests may one have at any given time? I currently have 5 sell quests, 1 for 500 boost, 1 for 1000 automations, and 1 for 15 slots to get a restart button for one of the shops. Is it possible to get a restart button for a shop you have never bought?

4. I think you said the quests you get are random. that might explain why I never got the quest to sell high number of logs. now it seems the number of lumber to sell is growing a lot. Currently up to 300k on that one.

4. currently my estate need 50 million gold, 1000 metal, and 1000 weapons. I have never unlocked armor or weapons in the blacksmith shop. So does this mean as long as a product is not unlocked you will not get quests for it? Asking cuz think it was hinted on and looking back I don't think I got quest for cloth until I had unlocked it.

5. Is there a way to totally reset everything back to the beginning? or does that just require a uninstall and re-install?

6. it has been suggested that something be done with the princess. I can see getting her to 100% and then what? I don't have any ideas at this time but think an option to add to what she does now is a great idea. make her more than what she is currently.

@dark. the first reset button quest i got was for furnace. Next reset i got both lumber and farm. I bought those 15 slots and reset immediately. wanted them really bad. now i have the quest for the workshop when i could have used quarry. so think  this is just a matter of randomness.

Overall, great job. keep up the work. Looking forward to future updates.

Shermanator

2017-06-09 07:32:19

I don't think quests are tied to what products you unlock,since I got the quest to sell 1000 ladders before I had unlocked ladders. The upgrades for the estate are progressive though, indeed that I think  what encourages you each go round to unlock buildings and products.

I  think 5 quests is the max you get each time, though I don't know what happens if you fail to complete a quest or two, still since I have a 100 automations quest for this one we'll see as automation quests are by far the  least interesting I think. I also believe the "reset all progress" button is located when you view rewards in the castle, though I could be remembering incorrectly.

One thing I would like to see is a notification when your storage is full. Right now, you get notified when  automation runs out, but if you put the phone down to go and do something else while you leave things running, you keep having to check back to make sure  have not filled storage, and on average it tends to be your full storage not your ending automation that stops your producing, so a way to know when this happens would be nice.
Then again since I still tend to find on average that Vo tends to get tired more quickly than the in built game voice I possibly wouldn't hear notifications anyway, not unless they came with a certain in built sound, which might be rather cool.

2017-06-09 08:00:30

max number of quests is 8 in a game. so if u only complete say 3 and then restart, u will only get 3 new quests.

just to give u guys a sense of things for the estate, I have completed all estate expansions. the last 1 needing 2000 belts and 1500 diamond rings and also 500 million gold. final storage bonus is 120 percent.

to add on to the quests list, for people who are just starting off and have not bought the buildings like  quarry and furnace and blacksmith, I strongly encourage u all to do so, as u will get more quests when u next restart. currently u will only likely have about 5 or 6 quests in your quest list because u have only bought the lumberyard and farm. but of course u will also need to unlock all products in a building to fully unlock it so as to get quests from the new building on your next restart. to find out which are the only buildings u have unlocked, just go to view upgrades in the castle. if u only see lumberyard and farm in there when u restart, that means you will only get lumberyard and farm quests only. so by unlocking more buildings, u will get more quests when u restart, up to a maximum of 8.

2017-06-09 17:15:10

I think there is still something wrong with the quest rewards though,

for example, I have still not have had a quest to restart all the lumberyard slots even though I have all the others, and I now have a 5 million log quest which quite frankly without the restart button that can get lost.

the most I have ever got my storage was 16000, and to get 5 million logs would take forever,

I think I will concede to the game that it has beaten me.   here is my final quest list that I have given up on.

5 million logs. reward 50% cheaper automation
1 million timber. reward lumberyard produces 25% faster
2 million grain. reward plus 2 grain production
2 million leather strips. reward plus 2 leather strip production
100000 stone. reward 10% cheaper automation
600000 iron ore. reward plus 10 minutes automation
25000 copper. reward plus 5 minutes automation
1000 automations. reward plus 5 minutes automation

see what I mean about I still have no reward to unlock the restart slots button in the lumberyard?

2017-06-10 00:26:06

HI,
@shrike, that totally sucks. I think it was you who said you were running 50 plus slots. to manually do them would not be cool. but maybe you could do those lesser ones. Like the stones, copper, or even the iron ore. This way you have completed something so when you reset you have open slots to fill. but if you have reset before to not get any that's rough. Heck. I might even try to reset gack to totally new and see what happens. Hope you find an adequate answer.

Almost done with my 300k timber. debating on whether to unlock armor and weapons to get my next build out of my estate. Its such a lovely 2 story mansion with a pond in front. how cute. lol.

also found another spot where numbers are still being read as single digits. In my quest list, the  quest is to sell 300k lumber. it says i have one two three four five six of three zero zero zero zero zero. All other quests I have at this time read like they should.

things that make you go hmmm. also was wondering. if you collect your rewards and reset, we know some things don't get reset and cleared out. A couple of them being the quest to purchase so many automation or do so many boosts. but lets say you want to reset and you had to sell 100 lumber but only sold 50. if you reset does that get put back to 0? or does it stay at 50? Never tried. just thought of an instance where one might be so far along and got the message to reset and thought ok. no harm. my half million lumber not done but could use more quests. so if that doesn't clear and get zeroed out then it might be worth it to reset. And strangely enough as I write this I bet it does get zeroed out since you lose all production slots. would still be nice to know for certain.

Happy gaming folks.

Shermanator

2017-06-10 02:01:43

If you reset in the middle of a

2017-06-13 12:01:05

hello guys big_smile
is there any new news or something from the developer?

2017-06-13 16:02:02

what do you mean any new news?    I believe the app is running ok now.

by the way, I never knew the objective of the game was to max out the estate lol.    I was concentrating on quests,  if I knew that I would have completed the game ages ago.

2017-06-13 17:51:12

to shrike.

I just completed my sell 2 million logs quest in less than 4 hours with 50 slots working non stop. the thing is, u will have to have a few hours to spare and keep the game opened and in the city with the sharpened axe boosts activated. no matter how high your storage is, it will likely be full in less than a minute. so just stay at the sell all button for logs and hit double tap everytime u hear your storage is full. it's really not so bad if u find time to do it. as for your quest list, what I would definitely do is to start by doing the copper quest together with one of your farm quest, better the 1 that's will earn u the most gold in the shortest time. likely, your copper will be done first. then, switch your quarry to just do stone. it's ok if u can't finish selling the number u need to to complete the sell stone quest as when u restart the numbers are still there. next, start focusing more on your farm. buy say maybe 10 more slots in the farm to speed up everything. finish up both your farm quests they are not that hard honestly if u have 50 slots. after u are done with your farm quests, u should have tuns of money to buy 50 or 60 slots in your lumberyard. then after the farm quests and hopefully the stone quest is done, finish up by spending a few hours to finish up your log quest. after finishing it, if u still have the mood to, or if u are still waiting for your stone quest or iron ore quest to finish, continue making use of your many many lumberyard slots to start on timber. in a day or 2, u will actually be done as well. I estimate to complete your current quest list, I will take about 3 to 4 days to complete.

2017-06-15 15:25:26

I have maxed out my estate, is that the end of the game? or are there more achievements to get.

2017-06-19 06:12:45

HI,
has anyone experienced a problem with the princess keeping time? I have had it at least twice. today being the latest time.

Basically what happens is her gift timer goes haywire. i knew I needed about an hour or so to get her gift. Came back 2 hours later and it was saying over 22 hours before next gift. yet her gift amount percentage had not risen nor had I even tried to tap  on the gift button. then about 3 hours later I went back and the gift button was available. so I did end up getting my gift in the end. just very weird.

Other than that and a few places where it still reads numbers as digits instead of whole numbers Ok. now I am quite pleased with this game.
back to selling 600k lumber. woo hoo.

shermanator