2016-12-23 11:45:18

entombed music
hi their,
For all those players who played entombed, you know it has beautifully crafted music, and I have been searching for it ever since, I wish to know if any one of you has a idea ware I can buy this music,
I know it exists, because a company called graphic audio has 1 of the pieces that appears in entombed, so I know that it is buyable,
but if any one has either links to point me in the rite  direction, or any info what so ever, I'd
deeply appreciate it. I do not know if they are free sounds, or buyable, but I am open to any and  all suggestions.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2016-12-23 14:23:52

Moderation!

First, I think this topic belongs in general game discussion since it is about games, or at least an audiogame so I'll move it.

Second, as I understand the music came from a free music site somewhere, so wouldn't need buying. I believe it's all in a music folder in the entombed program folder, or at least that's where I remember hearing it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-12-24 13:06:14

I wanna know the name of the track and the source where Jason got them from. They're cool stuff, really, especially the Entombed main track, the stage 25 music. I can listen to that one all day. And yes, they're in the contents folder.
Sounds in entombed are, however, ripped straight from a pc game called "Fate", some battle voices from a psp game called "Chandragupta: the warrior prince".

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-12-24 20:52:52

interesting, so are you saying that the game fate, has that music? i wish i knew wich web site he got it from, so i can go check it out there,

2016-12-24 23:32:31

Fate and chandragupta has sounds. not sure about music.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-12-31 21:35:30

The music tracks, all of them, are in the entombed program folder. Go to start menu, go to all programs, open the entombed submenu and scroll down to entombed. Press the aplication key to open the menu, scroll up to properties, press enter, tab to the open file location button, and you should be in the entombed folder: open content and there is the music.
Its good stuff, kind of invigerating.

2016-12-31 23:40:50

thank you sir keithwipf1, shall be sure to check it out, smile

2017-01-01 00:24:22

hi,
Graphic audio uses at least 2 tracks of entombed music. Specificly, the town and the dramatic battle track.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-02-09 15:47:13

so this topic is really old, but I'd like to point out that some of the songs like the one used in death, are not the hole song it's only part of it. if anyone finds the full song, post here been looking for ages

2019-02-09 15:52:01

I think it's by Dynamedion. I've been searching for their tracks. No luck still.