2016-12-23 05:54:32

Never before has the audio game community had as detailed and complex a game world as now. (Or rather in a few months when development is complete)
Going from city to city you can explore landscapes ranging from dense forests to deep cave systems to roaring rivers and anything in between.
To make the playing experience as realistic as possible we'll be making use of binaural audio, making you feel that you're actually walking down the dirt roads of Rastley, the country in which the game takes place.
Give up your ideas of sandbox games being boring and void of fun. Rastley provides you with hours and hours of content, achievements and skills to unlock and classes to combine to costumise your character to fit your personal playing style.
You can mine for minerals and metals and sell your findings in the nearby city's marketplace. You can chat with other players in the taverns spread across the map. You can even buy a boat and sail all the way around the world, possibly ending up on hitherto undiscovered islands or even continents.
Up against the dangerous forces of nature you can become a druid, working to master the power of the world around you to earn your fortune.
Never again shall you be bored. Never again will you sit restless at night, pondering what to do. Rastley promises that you are
Going to have hours, days, months of fun as you level your character, trade wares and build up your own city (if you so please).
To get early access to a special beta, all you have to do is to just keep following this topic, and we will in time release more info.
Let us know what your thoughts are.
You will not be disappointed.
Down for a sneak peek? Click the link below for a preview of what's to come. To keep the excitement real though, please refrain from spoiling any of the content.
Link to trailer.

2016-12-23 06:03:06 (edited by livrobo 2016-12-23 06:03:46)

After listening to the trailer, I'm really looking forward to this game. This might be the game that I spend as much time playing as I did Entombed.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2016-12-23 06:07:56

will this game be available for mac or only windows? because I currently only have a mac and I'm not allowed to use virtual machines.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-12-23 06:25:27

uh, it only links you to a song, on u tube, no trailor.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2016-12-23 06:26:36

I've been pranked! specificly, rick roled!

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-12-23 06:35:52

You're four months early on this one guys. But the song is pretty cool!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-12-23 07:14:06

Is this some kind of joke? What is this horrible song?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2016-12-23 08:56:42

Please release a sneak peakk this sounds really cool. I would play it for shure.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2016-12-23 08:57:34

hahahah, isn't this song use  on one of the car on death on the road? roflmao

2016-12-23 09:13:00 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2016-12-23 09:39:57)

Well first, that video isn't available in germany.
Secondly, if I want to listen to shitty music, I have spotify.
and thirdly, what the hel is this doing in here?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-12-23 09:29:21

hhurstseth405 wrote:

Please release a sneak peakk this sounds really cool. I would play it for shure.

Hello,
Glad you're interested. We did release one, just click the link at the end of the post.

2016-12-23 09:51:39

did  you posted the wrong link or you lieing on us?
when I opened that trailer it shows Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
big_smile

2016-12-23 10:01:45

JasonBlaze wrote:

did  you posted the wrong link or you lieing on us?
when I opened that trailer it shows Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
big_smile

Hello,
Try this link instead.
We're sorry for the inconvenience.

2016-12-23 10:08:07

Wow, I just read the first post, and the game sounds interesting to me. I would play it all day long if it gets released!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-12-23 10:19:30

hi,

NOpe, i get a Wikipedia page with information about the singer of the song in post 1 if i am not mistaken. Does someone else also gets this page?

Btw, nice idea for a game, will play it for sure when it gets released.

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2016-12-23 10:28:11

Rastley's post is soaring pretty high over people's heads here.  big_smile

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-12-23 10:32:25 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-12-23 10:36:31)

oy lol big_smile
it seams you are the heavy fans of this singer dude.
well, urm, better I play return of the king, it nearly have all of the stuff that you are said big_smile even that's not really complex.

2016-12-23 10:33:51

@Aprone: At least I've tried smile I felt we in the audio game community had missed out on something like this, so I decided to do something about it.

2016-12-23 10:35:56

Um? what the f......

No words at all, seriously...

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-12-23 10:41:31

then I read the first post, I was really excited. Then I clicked the trailer link, and then, bla... Lol.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-12-23 10:43:59

Got the same page as well, was that deliberate or accidentally? I'm really looking forward to such games, since it's pretty rare to see big releases or huge games in our comunity unfortunately.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-12-23 11:45:19 (edited by Dakonna 2016-12-23 11:45:39)

well, all I can say is...
its a praaaaaaank! smile

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-12-23 11:47:12

Hi.
At last post, no, that was deliberate, don't get your hopes up about something that is clearly just there to anoy people. As long as I don't see anything game related, I am not buying any of that horse plop.

2016-12-23 12:07:05

@Simba: We understand your anger, but may we suggest that you at least, before making a final judgement about what is going on here, at least take a look at the link we posted in #13.
For all it matters, that goes for any of you that are showing disappointment. It might help brighten the spirits a tiny bit. smile

2016-12-23 12:17:27

Hi.
Well buddy, how does that sound? I checked the link out when you came around posting that one, and I just received a wikipedia page with the authors information about the song.
Just so you know, this post will get reported, you can bet on that.
Greetings Moritz.