2017-04-27 15:51:24

Here's some new footage. At least, it says it's new... I don't know how new it actually is. lol But I'm liking the audio direction for this game!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6GcWGJM4rI

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-04-27 17:58:15

I find it interesting that there seems to be a couple of different music styles, some techno but also some really orchestral stuff.

2017-04-27 18:09:08

MVC 3 had much the same... especially because that game had selectable music options for either typical character themes or a more super hero style of epic orchestral stuff which was stage based.

2017-04-27 18:14:13

Hi.
At Assault, what I ment is that you pay for a gmae full price and that the character roster is so small that you need to purchace DLC stuff which is cheaper when you buy them individualy, but if you add up the prices, you will reach almost the same price you have payed for the standard game.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-04-27 18:30:48

Ah... ok. I see your point. Keep in mind, though, that Street Fighter V launched with 16 characters, which, even for a fighting game, is not considered small... especially for a game that is supposed to focus more on gameplay than on packing it to the brim with content. Fighting games are going the way of e-sports... which means that singleplayer content and characters are trying to be balanced with competition and good, deep, solid game balance and mechanics. Unfortunately... many games, street Fighter included, don't get that right. the Tekken series has always been the best at doing it, in my personal opinion. It has enough modes to keep offline players satisfied, but you'll only start to really enjoy tekken when you learn how to play it properly. Probably the reason why, even though MK and NRS games in general have boat loads of content, their competetive lives don't last that long.

2017-04-27 20:28:16

Another thought just occurred to me... MVC Infinite's info has been pretty lacking, but if they introduce fight money, like SF V, then you won't actually have to pay for DLC characters. SF V, for anyone who plays it online regularly, will provide more than enough ingame currency to buy characters without using real money to add to the cost of the game. One way or another though, MVC Infinite sounds good so far. And the pace also seems closer to the original MVC, which I like.

2017-04-28 05:26:05

And here's a gamespot video that details how some of the gameplay mechanics works. Get hype!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLbu5UPNG-I

2017-04-28 19:57:44

This is definitely quite exciting. It seems like you will be able to pull off some pretty crazy combos, and I'm glad that stuff isn't being changed too much for casuals. Maybe the'll add a simple mode but it looks like the "fireball" button isn't a thign at least in the normal game, and here's hoping that shoryuken can be done with the normal motions, although a down down + attack motion wouldn't be too bad if you wanted to play casually.

2017-04-28 20:23:23

No need to hope... fireballs and shoryuken motions will always be there, and this time instead of a simple mode, it looks like they're going the autocombo system that's found in other games where mashing the light punch button will give you a simple combo. Simplified motions have always been substitued by one button specials in simple / shortcut modes for older games.

2017-04-29 16:33:48

Having said all that in my last post though, this is MVC after all. All the games have had some sort of easy mode for the people who aren't keen on learning long combos and the like. The infinity stones do intrigue me, and I wonder how they'll play into things.

2017-04-29 23:46:59

Update: I can't quite remember where I found this, but apparently you press both shoulder buttons to activate the infinity stone's second, longer buff.

2017-04-29 23:55:08

I do want to know where you found that... lol. Each infinity stone only has one ability, and they aren't necessarily buffs for your character, which is extended by what they're calling the infinity surge, or storm.. one of the two, the video mentions it specifically.

2017-04-30 05:02:15

NEW MECHANICS, TAG SYSTEM & MORE! Huge Update/Max's Impressions (Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite). This video goes into lots of detail about the game, and I figured I'd just link it, rather than write a text summary.

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-04-30 05:19:45 (edited by assault_freak 2017-04-30 05:23:02)

Thanks for this one. this is pretty similar to the gamespot one, they both cover the same things, more or less, but this one is a bit more detailed from Max. Thanks for the link!