2020-11-23 18:52:38

can you remove the 2 from my name?
if an account still exists with that name, it might be mine.
thanks

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-11-23 20:53:15

Could someone please process my request?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-11-23 21:28:06

@ironcross32 you are now GrannyCheeseWheel.
@fonografico2 I can't remove the 2 from your name because it says someone is already registered with fonografico.

2020-11-23 21:38:21 (edited by walrus 2020-11-23 21:47:50)

ah thanks. i was thinking just that.
i want to change my name to walrus, but i dont know if there's a person with that name already

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-11-23 22:09:21

@fonografico2 your name has successfully been changed to walrus.

2020-11-24 01:14:07

Wow really?  Hahahaha!    He really did it!  I never thought I'd see the day...

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-11-24 02:57:41

Ugh, now we're going to have to address him as cheesewheel. Uh,.  I should have named myself chicken assasin when i had the chance.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-11-24 04:28:58

Not unless you want to. I mean I'm not going to get offended if people still call me iron or cross or whatever else.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-11-24 05:10:29

Yeah, and if she does, we just spank her with a wooden spoon!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-11-24 05:42:28

Lmao, I'm gonna make lots off fun out of him if I see him on sbyw.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-11-24 06:10:29

lol

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-11-24 14:57:36

Granny or Grandma cross maybe, dang, I will so enjoy this big_smile.

Greetings Morittz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-11-26 03:09:37

hello, I want to change the username to sunliqi

我的任何签名都是最酷的, mdr kkkk lol xddd

2020-11-27 01:42:26

@最酷的用户名 your username is now sunliqi.

2020-12-02 16:41:31

Hi. Can I please have my username changed from Julia Stockburger to TheFriendlyChocolateCookie?
Thanks!

2020-12-03 18:27:12

Could someone please process my request ASAP? Also, question, why can't we just change our usernames ourselves?

2020-12-03 20:20:47 (edited by redfox 2020-12-03 20:21:23)

@367 the reason for that would be the ambiguity that would come with that. This is a pretty tight comunity, so the fact that A: People could post something rediculous, get people all stirred up about it, delete it and change there name. And B: People wouldn't know who you were if there wasn't some form of notation as to your name change.
Eddit: That was some wierd grammar, but I really can't be bothered to make that make sense.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-12-03 21:14:56

Nah, I gotcha! How long does it usually take for a name change request to go through?

2020-12-03 21:20:09

Given the situation and possible implications, I... do not feel comfortable with this request. What if something goes wrong on one of your counts a short while down the line? I won't be able to just change your name back, so you'd better hope that you are certain it can be a lengthy change. I am going to be frank. I'm sorry, I'm going to have to take this one to the staff. Now, the Discord server has gone pretty quiet so I do not know when I will hear back. Normally, I'd happily oblige, but the situation has me a bit concerned. I do get what you're getting at, I admire it in fact, but what if... something goes wrong. That is my concern.

2020-12-04 02:28:05

I’m confused. What happened?

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2020-12-04 02:41:57

For one thing, asking for a username that is strikingly similar to another person's username is not a normal case.
For another thing, Julia basically just started posting yesterday. That's...awfully quick to ask for a username change. I have personally always thought we needed some sort of stronger qualifications on when and why you could get a username change. Now, we don't have those protocols in place yet, so there's no harm in asking, but to me, asking for a name change this quick is unprecedented.
We're unsure of exactly what we're going to do here, but we may be asking you to wait a bit before we process what you're asking, that's all.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-12-04 02:46:34

Interestingly enough, I registered this acount quite a while ago, but then never posted for like a year or two. Originally, the username was just my name, and by the time I had gotten to actually posting in the registration topic, I had an actual solid username, so ended up changing it immediately.
Now that I think of it, I don't really like the whole past of this name, but you know what? There's not much I can do about it.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2020-12-04 14:30:25

aaron wrote:

@最酷的用户名 your username is now sunliqi.

there was a thing going on which the name requester should tell their name or else the mod/admin in question says the old name before changing it
hey bla, your name has been changed to bla2
this way, people ca easyly figure out who is who
in this case, i cant figure out who this person is

2020-12-04 14:51:13

@374 that shows tru lazyness, dude on your quote aaron spisificly said the name
"@最酷的用户名 your username is now sunliqi."

2020-12-04 15:30:15 (edited by omer 2020-12-04 15:31:30)

rather than lazyness, my tts did not recognised the text in there
thanks for pointing it out still
sorry for the confusion