2019-04-13 12:58:26

thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-05-25 00:31:18

Hi.
I am trying to use Virtual Midi sinth to lower the music of the game, since I want it completely off and just want the sound effects.
Can someone help me set it up to work with the blank game?
Thanks in advance

I am a Binaural warrior.
I use the power of sound to sense my enemy's energy, blow them to the place of no return, before testing out the newest release of audio game.
Thumb my posts up and continue to enjoy gaming. :d

Thumbs up

2019-05-25 03:30:19

I don't have the direct download links, but all you have to do is download Virtual Midi Synth, but don't install it yet. First, download a sound font and decompress it with SFPack or SF2. After that, install Virtual Midi Synth. It will open a type of configuration program. Choose add, then select the sound font that you decompressed. Restart your computer, then you should be able to lower the music. In the game, press control alt M when a midi file is playing. Then, hold down the down arrow until the music is at it's lowest volume. Press alt F4, and it will be saved. I don't think you can turn it off, but you can make it almost so you can't hear it. Another option would be to delete all the midi files, then the music simpley won't play. Make sure you back them all up, though. Also, while The Blank Game 2 is under development, I made a completely translated version of The Blank Game 1 called Objectives so you Blank Game players wouldn't be so board. It's a different story with different people, but the game is pretty much the same. All I have left is translation of items. It was originally ment for my personal entertainment, but I might be able to remove all the personal stuff and post it here. And yes, it does have all the funny things from The Blank Game, including Trump. I also have to figure out how to lower some songs like I'm Outa Love, One Day In Your Life and Paid My Dues. Yes, those are real songs and they're in the game. If you wanna know how they sound, just look them up.

A Squared, Plus B Squared, Equals C Squared!

Thumbs up

2019-05-27 03:57:40

Hi.
Would it be possible if you could provide download links to sound fonts, or tell me how to set it up?
I've downloaded and tried some including JClive21.sfArk, as well as Arachno SoundFont - Version 1.0.sf2 and followed your instructions but had no luck.
It comes up with a midi mixer window when I press control alt M, but nothing changes when I press the arrows.
Also, I've got another weird issue where now all the music accept the battle music doesn't play, although I haven't deleted any files.
Any suggestions?

I am a Binaural warrior.
I use the power of sound to sense my enemy's energy, blow them to the place of no return, before testing out the newest release of audio game.

Thumbs up

2019-05-27 13:25:47

The reason the battle music plays is because it's in MP3 format. You can find an already compressed midi sound font at
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8b8nz3rqe3kp … BgSsa?dl=0
Simpley download that, open Coolsoft Vertual Midi synth and add it. The music will play after you restart your computer, then you can lower the volume using the arrows.

Thumbs up

2019-05-27 20:53:00

@105... Thanks for the link, however when I loaded the SF2 into midi sinth I'm still having no luck.
Do I need to put all the files in, or am I doing something wrong?

I am a Binaural warrior.

Thumbs up

2019-05-27 22:44:59

If you added the SF2 file using the configuration program and their's no change, then I don't know what to say about that. It works for me fine.

Thumbs up

2019-05-27 23:06:20

I don't know about any configuration program.
I just press add, select the SF2 file and then switch to The Blank Game, press alt Control M which brings up the window, and then press the arrows but it doesn't work.
What configuration program are you talking about?

I am a Binaural warrior.

Thumbs up

2019-05-28 00:22:57

The program that allows you to add sound fonts is the configuration program. After adding the sound fonts, you need to close the configuration program and restart your computer. See if that fixes anything, unless you've already done it. The installer says that it's required for the computer to be restarted.

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 22:10:33

Hi.
I fixed it, and got the volume of the midi files to lower smile
I would like to know, is there any way to lower the MP3s?
I'm also up to the battle with sniper, and would like to know if you have to loose it to progress?
Thanks and sorry for asking so many questions

I am a Binaural warrior.

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 00:39:58 (edited by boy 2019-05-30 00:42:04)

I don't think their's a way to lower the MP3's, but if they're too loud, I do have some backup battle songs that are much quieter. If you want the same ones, I can record them with Audacity and very easily lower the volume. About the battle with Sniper, it's completely optional, though you can gain a decent exp bonus if you win. Also I know I've said this before, but make sure you listen to ware you're supposed to go next. Their are orbes in the game that you have to destroy to proceed, but I made it so you can physically destroy them wich means you could miss parts of the story. The too major ones that I can think of are the orbe outside of math upgrade and the orbe in between exponents and math, but their might be others. Example of a time when you need to pay attention to the story: it says you need light magic, which means you must go and find the side road in between Pamboo and the small village ware you can get light magic before going to Exponents. The upgraded version of The Blank Game 1 fixes all these buggs, but I'm not posting that version unless I can remove all the personal content. Believe me, litterally the whole game is translated, even the system menu! Yes, the system menu could actually have been translated. Another orbe that will allow you to miss a lot of the story is the one outside of Math Upgrade. When it says go to the moonlight tower, I think the moonlight tower is on the main street. Go their first, and do not leave Math Upgrade until you've completed the moonlight tower.

Thumbs up

2019-05-31 00:34:52 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2019-05-31 00:35:24)

@111... It'll be cool having a better translated version of the game available.
Do you have an estimated time that you'll be able to edit it and post it for downloading?

I am a Binaural warrior.

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 00:21:41

If I didn't make myself clear, it's not an upgraded version of The Blank Game 1, it's just another game with a lot of personal things that won't be going on the forum. I should be able to create a fully translated version of The Blank Game 1 pretty quicly, though. Expect it some time in August, since I'd have to play through the game again and playing through the game again will take more time than writing it.

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 01:57:01

@boy... from your post in 111: "litterally the whole game is translated, even the system menu! Yes, the system menu could actually have been translated." So I was just voicing my opinion that it would be nice to have a better version of the game with better translations.
Some questions about character magic, do all characters learn the same spells?
Also, what is I think option 4 in the system menu, the magic option used for?

I am a Binaural warrior.

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 02:20:07

About characters learning spells: they don't exactly learn them, you will get them in the story. Each character is good at a certain type, so some of them will have access to stronger and stronger spells of that type. Aria, for example, is good at light and earth but can use some other spells. Though she has access to some spells of the other types, she's the only one who can use the strongest light and earth spells.
The system menu: option 1: battle count. 2: organize party. 3: clock and calander (doesn't matter). 4: item bag. 5: change skills and magic, I don't know what that does. The item bag should be at least 60 percent translated. If you have any more questions on the system menu, check the documentation. As I said before, I can quickly throw together a translated Blank Game 1, but I also have colage, a job and The Blank Game 2.

Thumbs up

2019-06-17 22:03:00 (edited by boy 2019-06-17 22:37:00)

OK, here is a translated version of The Blank Game, in a way. It's the same game, but with different characters and a different story. I originally didn't want to post this because it was very personal, but I removed as much personal content as I could. The main reason I'm posting the game, though, is because of how much translation I put in to it. The story still is funny like the Blank Game, but their are one or two almost sad parts. Now, things you might want to know about the game. Guessing some of us get mad at our brothers? That's the main reason I created the game, just because something was going on between my brother and I. Instead of physically attacking him, I put it into a game so I could beat it again and again and make it feel like I was getting revenge on my brother for things that happened, not saying what they were. About characters, all the characters are real people accept for Person and Simeon (from A Hero's Call). Yes, Simeon is one of the characters in this game. Person is from the Bookbook books. About the other people, Anastacia (yes it's supposed to be spelled that way) is a performer, in life. I even used some of her songs in this game because of how good she sounds! We know Jenny Ford, the step instructor from Pine Attack. Morticia is, well people who know the Addam's Family should know who she is, and we all know Barack Obama. Yes, Barack Obama and Donald Trump show up in this game. The last character is a student from Perkins School For The Blind, but I'm not saying exactly who since I don't know if he wants me saying who he is in life. He wanted to go in the game, so he went in the game! Those are all the playable characters. To play the game, download and unzip the file then run play.exe. The only commands you need to remember are the arrows to navigate menus, enter to advance the story (move to the next message) and tab to view the character status. The status works the same as The Blank Game. Most of the music is midi, so users of Coolsoft Vertual Midi Synth will be able to turn down the volume. The only loud music files are the 2 versions of 8 6 7 5 3 O 9, the Anastacia songs (I'm Outa Love, One Day In Your Life and Paid My Dues), the song used in Crapcrap, and the 2 Pokemon songs. Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3x5cwvb48pvo … s.zip?dl=0

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 14:27:16

Hello.
I tried running the game, I pressed enter on bank of the blank, or whatever that message is, but nothing happened.
What do I do?

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 15:12:21

Try pressing shift enter.

Coding is not hard. No, not at all.
What is hard is making code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.
This is what truly takes a large amount of effort on a developer's part.

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 16:20:38

Or, you can download the addon to fix the issue with pressing enter here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5l5ye3bhdklyb … addon?dl=0

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 17:05:12

Hhi I can't do the math in the side road to get the holy magic so do you can post ore pm me the ansers? all of them accept the anser for the question who is the strongest caricter in pine attack.

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 17:22:57

If you're talking about Objectives,
Question: what's 5 squared times 2 plus 1?
Answer: power.
Question: what number means A! N A S T A C I A! Freak of Nature?
Answer: 51.
Question: how many basics do we do when we wake up in the morning?
Answer: 7.
Question: who's the president?
Answer: Donald Trump.
Question: who is the strongest character in The Blank Game 2 (Pine Attack)?
Answer: Jenny Ford.
Question: which Pokemon is a starter?
Answer: Bulbasaur or Charmander, either of them work.
Question: which 8 6 7 5 3 O 9 number plays the song then says it's not a working number?
Answer: 2 0 4 8 6 7 5 3 O 9.

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 17:41:39

thanks

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 19:10:12

Downloading this now, can't wait to try it.
If possible, could you post a working link for the sound fonts again?
The first link is broken
Thanks in advance

I am a Binaural warrior.

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 19:15:41

Ok, I really had fun in this game, I used shift and enter and didn't download the add-on because of my excitement.
Please continue this.
And translate the japanese bits in the first shop and when some persons are talking.
Thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 19:58:23

I can upload the sound fonts and SFPack when I get home from work, I'm supposed to be entering data in to spread sheets rite now. What needs to be translated? I know about the people, I'll do that either today or tomorrow.

Thumbs up