2019-03-31 15:51:34

how to get the assid storm and the drop defence thing?

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 17:32:41

Renkiken is the skill built in to the Oct Defender, which you should've obtained when getting the Vile. If you sold it or something, you can buy one at Crapcrap. Acid Storm is a water type spell, so only certain characters can use it. Who do you have in your party rite now? One of them might have it.

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 19:05:34

in my party I have aria speer and the ferry in my select party screen in the sistem menu I have aria sniper speer the demon the ferry the security guard a woman cald blankblank that is a JGT translation and am man cald blank you know the one that you get in the ruinds and that is all.

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 19:12:40

Sniper can use Acid Storm, and the Fairie can use pretty much any type of magic, though it won't have access to all spells. About the Security Guard and Blankblank, they shouldn't be in your select party members menu. If they are, the game will mess up, so don't use them. Aria, Sniper and the fairie should be able to get through the rest of the game, just take note of the music for the final boss! What I mean is that their's a major bug ware the song plays, but the Bioplace music also plays at the same time, and the music for the final boss is loud. If you can't here the game when that happens, mute it or hold down f6 until it's on it's lowest volume, or simpley wait the music out. It will only play once.

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 19:13:35 (edited by ficho 2019-03-31 19:18:59)

sorry for the double posting but I find the assid storm now you dont need to tell me on witch party member it is but i dont know about the magic that decrease defense so you can tell me how to get that. edit thanks for the final boss music and yess  I have the guard and blankblank in my select party members screen.

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 19:31:58

Their is a spell that will decrease defense, but it doesn't work on boosses/bosses as the game says. Use Renkiken or one of the spears. Since you have Aria, I'd recommend using Renkiken and Smash Blade to destroy the boosses.

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 20:44:38

how to find renkeken and smash blade?

Thumbs up

2019-04-01 01:09:33

Renkiken is a skill built in to the Oct Defender, so buy it and use the skill by keeping it unequipped and choosing it from the skills menu. Same for Smash Blade, accept it's the Sunlight Sword. Both these weapons can be baught in Crapcrap.

Thumbs up

2019-04-01 15:01:50

sorry for asking so mutch but I have the sunlight sword from the undersee temple and I dont have the smash blade in my skils menu and I think from what I understanded there is something cald occ defender and I can not see it in Crapcrap if that is in japanese do you can tell me the price?

Thumbs up

2019-04-01 15:58:26

hi you can forgot about my problem about the fight with the dragon in the forest because I beet it very easyly.

Thumbs up

2019-04-01 23:40:33

It's not called Smash Blade, it's called Sunlight Sword. The skill descriptions might be in Japanese, but the names and item descriptions are in English. If you have a japanese voice, it will say Smash Blade using Japanese symbols, but in English. English pronunciation: Smashu Blaido.
The Oct Defender, it's called Defender V2.0.
And how did you beat the boss? I'm thinking of making a boss like that in the new Pine Attack. I'm currently at the Dark Forest Full Of Pokemon and am having a very hard time making Psybeam and Jump Kick do good damage. If you were to play around with the version I'm writing, Leefox's strategy would be:
8 6 7 5 3 O 9, does at least 150 defense ignored damage to all of your characters.
He takes some damage from you.
Another 8 6 7 5 3 O 9!
You probably would need to heal unless you dodged, so you spend that turn healing...
What Does Lee Fox Say! Recovered 850 HP and increased all stats by 10!
He takes more damage from you.
He uses Major Earthquake to hit Garganchan with one of his weaknesses.
You revive Garganchan and do more damage to Leefox.
Leefox uses Ice Punch, to hit Move hard. Move goes down because Ice Punch is a magic attack.
You revive Move and hit Leefox some more.
If you bring him down to at least 30 percent HP, he's gunna start spamming Clear Burn! Yes, that attack, that sound. It's not the same sound obviously, but it will one shot each character in your party! However, it has low hit rate and takes of 5 percent of Leefoxes HP. And that's only a bit of it, I'm not spoiling the rest!

Thumbs up

2019-04-02 06:53:06 (edited by ficho 2019-04-02 06:55:41)

I find and sell something for 100000 cash then I bot some strongest robes and equip them on aria sniper and the ferry and if you do that the bosses wil be week the death box was week and now I am in the bioplace but before that I saved to 1 and 2 so now I am just experimenting with it do you can tell me how to pass the woarp puzzle?

Thumbs up

2019-04-02 22:04:33

I think, when you start, the order of the options are,
That should get you through it. And remember, go to the box and don't forget to grab the Last Hope! You'll need it for the Biocontrol System and Sheentay!

Thumbs up

2019-04-03 20:33:29

Yeah, he might as well play the game for you... it seems like you're asking about everything that is purposefully vague and or not said... which is no issue, but one would have to ask, what's the point? Isn't it a point to figure out puzzles and weaknesses on your own in these kinds of games? After all, the menus get boring after a while, so puzzles and interesting combat are all the game has at it's disposal to keep you playing.
Of course, I'm not saying that you shouldn't ask for help, everyone remembers the shadow kingdom in Manamon? I'm just suggesting: Maybe, just maybe, try and figure out the solution on your own sometimes?

Coding is not hard. No, not at all.
What is hard is making a code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.
This is what truly takes a large amount of effort on a developer's part.

Thumbs up

2019-04-03 21:04:52

ok sorry for that.

Thumbs up

2019-04-03 21:29:39

Now that you're bringing up menus getting boring, I understand. Attack, take no damage, attack, win battle over and over again. The Blank Game 2 relies on the same menu system, but I'm bringing in different kinds of puzzles like the switches from The Blank Game 1, more quizes and the maze type place after the second visit to the Palador Hideout. Speaking of the Palador Hideout, it's a lot bigger, and you'll need to find the password to get on Tenshaino's computer before you can even find the map to the prison! Speaking of computers, I'm now trying to locate the sound of a computer turning on physically. What I mean is the sound of the hard drive starting to spin and then the motors inside the computer doing whatever they do. For example, the computer in the school from Bokurano Daibouken3. Ware do developers find these sounds? I've allready got the Narrator sounds and the Windows XP startup sound, now I need the computer sound itself. And yes, Tenshaino and all the other people that work with him use Windows XP just because they don't feel like upgrading for some reason.

Thumbs up

2019-04-04 19:29:23

please give the link to the blank game 2 pine attack because this sounds awsime.

Thumbs up

2019-04-04 20:48:19

@92, he's not ready to release it yet.
@91, I'm not saying pine attack was boring, oh no. Your story made me keep going just to see how insane your mind could get. Keep writing like that and I'll keep playing it.
As for sounds, check out list of places to find sounds and music in the dev room, it's stuck to the top so it'll take like 5 seconds to find. They have some good sound lists in there.
I hope your questions will not involve listening to 3 minute tracks if you fail one...

Coding is not hard. No, not at all.
What is hard is making a code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.
This is what truly takes a large amount of effort on a developer's part.

Thumbs up

2019-04-09 17:35:07

hi I managed to kill the sheentay beet the game and I need to tell you something. I dont know if this is a bug ore not but sometimes the game just closes that happens wen I am in a fight I dont know if I am pressing something on my mouce to do it but it's very annoying

Thumbs up

2019-04-09 22:13:29

Is this in Hell or No Future mode? If it is, I had never tested those modes and it might be a bug I just never saw. Also, if you guys want, I can finish translating The Blank Game 1. All I needed was the Alternative Magic source which is already put together, and the sounds, which I have. I'd just need to play the entire game over again, but it's possible once I finish The Blank Game 2. It's getting closer, by the way. I'm now at the second visit to the Palador Hideout after the Manalyth Factory.
S
L
I
G
H
T
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S.
Below are some of the messages from Mysteries Of The Ancients and the introduction of the Dark Forest Full Of Pokemon, just so you can have a sneak preview.
In Mysteries of the Ancients.
Sierra: guys, I'm very worried about Demise or Domination. Can we please go check it out?
Move: it's OK. Isn't the place run by Irodium?
Sierra: it is, but I have 4 kids and my husband who's blind, and Leefox might beat Irodium!
Garganchan: here's something I found out about 8 6 7 5 3 O 9 bombs. They're really just sounds, and sounds can't hurt humans. This is also life, so Irodium won't get hurt that bad.
Step Instructor: want me to go and check out Demise or Domination for you?
Sierra: we need to go, I can't take this!
Move: we can go after Mysteries of the Ancients, OK? We only have 1 more paper left.
Sierra: OK, we'll find the paper.
After changing the last paper.
Move: that's it, the last paper!
Garganchan: stay alert, guys. There might be a booss.
Sierra: I don't see a booss, but I do see some kind of giant rock.
Step Instructor: is it just another giant?
Earthquake sound.
Garganchan: this, this is a Promol...
Rock Throw attack sound.
As I was saying before it threw a rock at me, this is a Promolder.
It's used to guard places like this, and I bet Leefox put it here.
Move: should we fight it off?
Step Instructor: obviously! You may need my...
Mudslide Attack sound.
Garganchan: Step Instructor!
Sierra: this is gunna be one heck of a fight. If I remember correctly from Manamon, this will do 2 times the damage!
Freeze Attack sound.
Move: yes! Sierra, you have the best magic attack stat out of the 3 of us. Use Freeze Attack while we take the damage and dodge!
After the fight.
Sierra: that was a lot of magical fighting!
Garganchan: OK, now that's done.
Sierra: is it safe to revive Jenny now?
Author: it's Step Instructor! I want you to stop using real names, and that includes all names. Example: on the forum, my name is Boy. In this game, I am Author because I developed this game.
Revival sound.
Step Instructor: where am, I? The booss?
Move: the booss was defeated.
Step Instructor: Mudslide is, one of my major, weaknesses.
Sierra: let's get out of here before another Promolder finds us...
Author: speaking of Promolder and Earth attacks, I think I'll give you this!
Sierra: I'll go check on Demise or Domination. Who wants to go to the forest?
Garganchan: I'm going to Demise or Domination, I've helped her once already and I wanna continue! Plus, Deciced is weak to all my attacks and has a double weakness to my new Power Kick!
Move: Jenny and I will go to the forest, then.
Step Instructor: Move, remember what the Author said? Use our given names (the names given to us by the Author).
Move: right, let's go.
Now, in the forest.
Move: this place is huge, and their's no map!
Step Instructor: where are the Pokemon? I see exactly 0 Pokemon here.
Move: well, how about we do this. I'll go search and destroy anything that comes up on this road to the left of the entrance. How about you climb up their and wait for Leefox?
Step Instructor: OK, I'll surprise him with a nice Step Kick Combo or something when he gets here.
Now, in the Bioplace.
After the phone call finishes.
Banyardan: I've picked up some Pokemon. Are we ready to go?
Leefox: yeh, let's go! Trump will never get past our Pokeys!
Banyardan: Leefox, can't you just say Pokemon?
Leefox: nope, I like to call them our Pokeys. Anyway, let's hop into the What Does The Fox Say car and get going.
Banyardan: let's get moving, Pokemon!
So, they arrived. Leefox was just about to get out of the car when something jumped out at him from the entrance and knocked him to the ground.
Banyardan, not realizing this, took the Pokemon and went to the left.
When Leefox opened his eyes again, he saw nothing. Until,
So you didn't see me coming, 8 6 7 5 3 O Fox?
Leefox: Jenny!
Step Instructor: remember the name rule, Leefox. Either way, I gave you 75 Basics.
Leefox: 75? 75 Basics! How did you get past my good defense!
Step Instructor: good defense? I wouldn't exactly call 90 defense at level 45 good.
Leefox: well I have 9500 HP, 110 attack, 100 magic attack, and 105 speed! I also have Earthquake, Gammadrain, Berserk Branch, Strongest Bang (added in 1.0), Ice Tempest, Blaze Rampage, Power Kick, and best of all, 867-5309!
Step Instructor: 867-5309 is an attack?
Leefox: yeh, it is! Just so I can get rid of you! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabakabakabakabakabakababababakakakakabaka!
Step Instructor: well then, where are your Pokemon?
Leefox: Banyardan took them, probably beating up someone like Donald Trump?
Just then, there was the sound of metal against metal coming from the left road.
Move: Banyardan! Now that I got your Pokemon, I'll get you!
Banyardan: Ice Tempest!
Attack sound.
Banyardan: yes! I got him! Now for you, Step!
Leefox: I wanna kill her, I have 867-5309!
Banyardan: I can't use my own attacks? But isn't her defense bad?
Leefox: you pussy, she can block!
Banyardan: she can block?
Leefox: yeh, she has a Shinto!
Banyardan: Shinto? I thought that only Sierra had one?
Leefox: incorrect, Banyardan. Either way, 8 6 7 5 3,
Step Instructor: Lunge Back 11 times!
Banyardan: Leefox!
Leefox: Gammadrain!
Step Instructor: nope, you won't win against my power!
So, she pretty much owned Banyardan.
Leefox: I'll get you back to the Bioplace, Banyardan. Let's just leave Step here to deal with our Pokeys on her own. Oh, and I revived our Pokeys using magic!

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 05:27:51

keep up the hard work! Looking forward to trying it out. Also complete translation of the blank game would be awesome.

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 14:32:02 (edited by ficho 2019-04-10 15:24:56)

hi please dont think I wil trai to beet the biocontrol sistem and the sheentay on hel or no future I died on the sheentay about 2 ore 3 times on normal and do you can give me the tearnpaper books?

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 23:11:45

Do you mean the Term Paper Books? I'll upload them if that's what you mean on Friday since I can't access my computer until the weekend.

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 06:21:16

hi yess the term paper books.

Thumbs up

2019-04-12 20:58:32

Here are the term paper books.
Note: unlike the Bookbook books, it's recommended that you read them in order.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uii0aoasnqz97 … s.zip?dl=0

Thumbs up