2019-03-21 13:51:55

You don't need to win the battle, that's optional. What you need to do is go to the village, then to the village square and interact with the man, it's the last option. When he joins you, go to Milltown, then the town houses, then house D. He will break up with you, and give you the ticket for the ship. Before going on the ship, go to the sleep place, and choose to sleep until night. After that, exit Pamboo, and keep walking until you find the side road (it will tell you ware it is). Go on the side road, and keep walking until a seen happens. This is how you get light magic, and you'll need light magic to proceed.

Thumbs up

2019-03-21 14:57:09

boy ok but the battle can give you a information wear you need to go next. I need more help I can not destroy the orb in the ruinds and the orb before the math cave do you can tell me what to do to destroy them? thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-03-21 21:31:19

sory for the double posting but do you can make a walkthrough for the blank game?

Thumbs up

2019-03-21 21:55:54

Can you please reupload the Bookbook series?

2019-03-22 00:34:08 (edited by boy 2019-03-22 00:41:30)

About the game:
The orbe in the ruins can't be destroyed with magic, only physical attacks.
And the Math Upgrade cave, that's why I posted the instructions about what orbes to destroy and when. That orbe can be destroyed with whatever you want, but don't destroy it until you've completed the ruins (beat the Plazma, then gone to the main street of Math) after beating the boss. When you arrive at Math Upgrade (the town), do! Not! leave and destroy the orbe, go to the town houses and the moonlight tower. Their is an orbe at the tower entrance, destroy that then continue up the tower, beat the boss and the story will progress automatically. For the ghost ship boss, attack it with light type magic and physical attacks (Aria can own it because she's good at both those things. For the puzzle before the boss, go on the rite road until it says you can't continue do to a mysterious power. When you get their, paste the message you find on the paper in to a document or someware that you can refer to later. Go back to the bedroom, sleep if you want then go to the left road. When you find the rooms with the bookshelf and the ability to make a book, look at the message you put in the document. It says you made a book from rite to left. Reverse the message so you're reading it from rite to left and choose the options in that order. When you're done with that, go back on the rite road, and you'll be able to go through the entrance.
About the Bookbook books:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pblfjcmziftv … s.zip?dl=0

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-22 01:45:11

Quite a lot of the game is in Japanese.
I will paste in some random descriptions
1 移動方法
装備をはずす
おや?何か用かな?
So yep, looks like quite a bit of this game is still to be translated. :d

Several enemies tried to ambush me in the darkness, only to be casually struck down by my never-ending power!
If you like my posts, do them proud by giving them some thumbs up.

Thumbs up

2019-03-22 08:48:31

thanks alot

Thumbs up

2019-03-22 10:34:22

I love bookbook3 but I cant open the door in the ruinds do you can tel me what to do? thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-03-22 23:49:44

Here are what those descriptions mean.
1 移動方法
1: battle count. The system menu can't be translated, Text Game Maker doesn't allow that. Check the documentation for how to navigate the system menu if you don't know Japanese.
装備をはずす
Punch, allows you to use your hands to attack.
おや?何か用かな?
This is a message that appears when you enter a shop.
About the door in the ruins, it's all in english, but here's the answer to the puzzle. Interact, and you'll see 4 options.
First 2, push them or move them (depending on what it says). It's the first option after you interact with any of them. It will make a sort of movement sound as if you're moving something heavy.
The second 2, don't move or don't push, second option. It will make a quiet sound that sounds like you're giving an object a small push when you do this. After that, the door will open. The boss is weak to earth, but it has a ton of HP so I hope you have a lot of MP recovery items on hand!
Another thing about Japanese, don't bother with any of the items in Japanese unless you really want to. The items that say they're skills don't even work rite, so don't buy them and don't use them.

Thumbs up

2019-03-25 12:26:58

So about using hands to punch and stuff, how am I suppose to go about doing that if it's in Japanese?

Several enemies tried to ambush me in the darkness, only to be casually struck down by my never-ending power!

Thumbs up

2019-03-26 02:40:57

When choosing your weapon, select the first option wich is allways your hands and will never change.

Thumbs up

2019-03-26 03:04:50

BTW... I couldn't find an option for the life of me to save my game, and me being me, just lost a whole lot of progress because I thought it had an auto save system. :d
Oh well.
Mind telling me how to save?

Thumbs up

2019-03-26 13:01:55

You can only save in some parts, and it's allways the last option in the main menu, like Pine Attack. It goes like interact, move, items, magic, equipment and save. You'll then see a list with 5 options, each of them starting with a number. This is asking you ware you want to save. Pick one, then in the menu you get when starting the game, choose continue and then your save slot. Note: all of this information (what comes after the number) is in Japanese, and it can't be translated. All it is is the date, your position in the game and how much money you have. Just press enter on the save slot to load it. If you don't remember ware you saved, go to the game's folder and you'll find save1.dat to save5.dat. Those are your save files.

Thumbs up

2019-03-26 20:29:27

hi TheBlindSaiyan to save your game click on the last option in the menu wear you can move equip things and more boy do you can help me with the under see temple? thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-03-27 00:10:59

What do you need help with in their? Also, have you found the demon yet? It's supposed to be your third character. If you just keep walking around, you'll find it.

Thumbs up

2019-03-27 08:03:29

hi I have the demon but I dont know wear to go next.

Thumbs up

2019-03-29 23:59:30

Well since you have it, start by leveling it up. Before you do this, go to the Math Upgrade cave and find the black vile. Their are 3 shields, and once you find them you can find the vile. Note when you get the shields, they will be in the bag. Also, I think they're in Japanese. Here are the names of the shields.
大地の盾
水鏡の盾
雷神の盾
炎壁の盾

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 08:28:29

hi I was in math upgrade cave and I find a box but the game told me that I need a rope ore I need the aer sword to open it do you can tell me what to do there?

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 13:00:45

The rope item is  in japanese, and the japanese name is
地列断
You can buy it in Exponents, and it costs 1050 cashcash. After you find the black vile, you'll be able to level up the demon much, much easier.

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 15:22:01

I find the vile and now I am in the underce temple but do you can tell me wear I need to tearn  the switches to pass?

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 20:11:43

From what I remember, here is what you do.
Move the first switch near the entrance.
Read the seen about the Trump Mobile if you haven't already.
After that, before riding on it, move the switch. You will hear an additional sound after moving that to indicate that the direction of the Trump Mobile has been changed.
Ride on the Trump Mobile, then choose move. You will have 3 options, I think. Choose to search this floor.
You will eventually find 3 roads, go straight.
Hit the switch, and go back to ware you got off the Trump Mobile. Choose to go back up, or the second option in the menu. I don't know exactly wich one it is, but it's not search this floor or system menu.
Ride the Trump Mobile again, and you'll be on the second floor. Only move the second switch.
Go back up to ware the option to ride the Trump Mobile is, move the switch and ride the Trump Mobile yet again.
You should now be in a place with some water that you can drink and a warp. Do! Not! Warp!
If you need full recovery, drink the water. Just keep walking, and you'll find the booss!

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 10:52:00

hi thanks for the help I past the underse temple but I a having problems with the boss in the dark green forest do you can help?

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 12:45:13

Wich boss? The demons or the Death Box?

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 13:07:05

the demons and the dragon

Thumbs up

2019-03-31 15:13:38

The dragon is really weak to water, use Acid Storm if you have it. The demons don't have a weakness, just use physical attacks on them and drop their defense with Spear or Renkiken from Aria if you can use it. Renkiken hits twice, each hit dropping defense. You can also use your own demon's threaten skill to drop their attack if they're doing too much damage. If none of those work, paralyze or blind them. Blindness lowers their hit and evasion, and paralizing them just doesn't allow them to move at all, though they can still dodge.

Thumbs up