2016-10-30 16:50:11

Hello.
How to get the addon for fix the enter in nvda with this game?
Sorry for my english.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2016-10-31 19:21:12

It's in the topic about JGT, post 95. I have just noticed a bug preventing you from getting past the valley of fire. I'll fix that and post the update later today, depends what happens.

A Squared, Plus B Squared, Equals C Squared!

Thumbs up

2016-11-28 01:36:50

For those who have been stuck on the valley of fire boss, here's how to get past it. Download version 1.5!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … 20Game.zip
This version fixes some bugs preventing you from getting past the valley of fire and other places. You can now play the whole game without having to wait for updates. For anyone who has been using Sniper or the spear person, they will probably be very weak now because their has been a major change for characters. You can use Sniper and the spear person wenever you want now, but you'll have to level them both up. Sniper starts at level 3, and the spear person starts at level 15.

Thumbs up

2017-02-12 04:07:30 (edited by boy 2017-02-23 04:57:50)

Version, 1.5 is here! Or at least I think it's 1.5.Note: finish any game in progress before downloading this update. A lot of the items, including all the magic, is in English! And remember how I said the battle results wouldn't be translated? Well now they're beginning to be in english. It will look something like this:
(name of enemy) 125 damage! (name of enemy) defeated!
About attacks, that's still being worked on, but it will happen. Some of the weapons and armor, as will as the system menu is in English. The final boss BGM is now in MP3 to make it sound better because I've noticed it had trouble playing on computers without Coolsoft Vertual midi Synth. The bug preventing the spear person from joining your party is fixed, he will now join you so you can use him in the part when you bring the bag to get the ticket for the ship. The enemy list has been updated. Proficiency levels for the demon should now level up correctly. The difficulty selection is now in english. Some more menus are translated, people without translators can get past the valley of fire and into the undersee temple. The biocontrol system's attack has been decreased because bio ripper was doing 2000 damage. The armor found in Crapcrap had it's defenses lowered because the boosses in the snow field as well as the death box couldn't damage characters waring it. Sniper's attack is improved so she will do more damage. So, done with the blaw blaw blaw now?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … 20Game.zip
As I said before, either restart when you download the update or finish the game you're currently playing until you're done with normal mode, meaning you'ved saved after the ending and then download the update.

Thumbs up

2017-02-23 04:50:32 (edited by boy 2017-02-23 04:58:57)

Sorry about all the strange numbers. This, is version 1.6. Some of the enemy names and attacks are in English as well as some more menus. For anyone who knows the master stadium, you will notice something different about Pamboo. I added the person who made this MP3 file to the credits section of the documentation. If I added this rite, the spear person now has access to more advanced skills. About download, I will now be posting links to version ups. Version ups are zips containingg what needs to be pasted in to the game so you won't have to download the whole game again and again and move your save. Hopefully this will save some time. Just paste whatever you find in the version up for the update in to your main game folder. People can still get the main archive from the first post, and that will keep getting updated as well. I think theese small files are a better idea than having to redownload the whole game again and again. If anyone doesn't like this new way, just post and I'll do it the normal way. Download:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … n%20up.zip
Remember, it's not the whole game. Unzip, paste and play. No save moving or backing up required! It's the best I could do for quick updates, since I don't know how to make automatic updater programs.

Thumbs up

2017-03-05 06:37:51

Will you reupload the book series to your dropbox please?

Thank you.

Thumbs up

2017-03-05 16:08:46

If you mean the Bookbook books,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … 0books.zip
Remember that they're very strange, and they're not ment to make sense. So say you're reading the first book and you see something that says "warp" then it seems like you're reading a completely different book. That's how they're supposed to work, and no I'm not publishing them. If you're asking about the game, I just uploaded the newest version. More enemies are in english, and battles are more understandable now. Bookbook5 is done and 6 is getting closer to getting their. In a way, the Bookbook books look kinda like the stuff in the Manamon guide (the non existant parts) so if you're the type of person who doesn't like things that don't make sense, don't read these books. And if you were to check the game out, you'd see how the third book relates to the game. The first and second book have nothing to do with the game, so it's really not even a series. And now, I've actually made the game more and more different as updates come out so people won't get confused with the 2 games.

Thumbs up

2017-06-25 01:03:15 (edited by boy 2017-06-25 01:05:59)

The Blank Game Version 1.7 is here! Wanna know why I haven't posted in a while on this topic? Because I've been translating the game. One more update and it should be done! Directly from the documentation:
1.7: The translation is ever so close to being done now! Some more items are done, and all! Yes, all! Menus are in English! Accept the system menu, witch is explained in the documentation. Search for systemmenu guide. The Bioplace and Dark Green Forest have been corrected, as well as some spelling and grammer errors in the game and documentation. The private actions for the Small Village, Exponents, and Math Place are in English. All bugs with proficiency and skills are fixed now, I just checked them.
Version up download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl217yk2920bt … p.zip?dl=0
If you don't remember, just download the version up and paste whatever's in their in to your main game folder. For new players, I would say wait until version 1.8 comes out because all the items will be in english then.

Thumbs up

2019-03-17 16:12:01 (edited by ficho 2019-03-17 16:17:18)

hi I am playing the blank game but I can not pass the school do you can help? nevermind I was practising and I am out now.

Thumbs up

2019-03-17 17:11:48

Hi,
it seems like the db link is dead. Is there another one?
Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up

2019-03-17 18:31:46

Yes the dropbox link is dead and i can't download it

Thumbs up

2019-03-17 18:42:07

Download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ma2iqh26uoc3r … e.zip?dl=0
Also, I'll edit the first post with the working link.

Thumbs up

2019-03-17 20:49:57

I can't skyp the message the blank of blanks i try restart nvda and still doesn't work for me

Thumbs up

2019-03-17 23:46:43

Do you have the Japanese game fix add-on? If you don't, get it here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5l5ye3bhdklyb … addon?dl=0
This will allow you to press enter in any text game made in Text Game Maker and it will respond correctly.

Thumbs up

2019-03-18 13:01:33

Am I right in saying that this game has replay value?

I am a Binaural warrior.
I use the power of sound to sense my enemy's energy, blow them to the place of no return, before testing out the newest release of audio game.
Thumb my posts up and continue to enjoy gaming. :d

Thumbs up

2019-03-18 13:48:22

The Blank Game1, does have replay value. Once you beat it, go to the bookstore in Milltown and choose the last option. This a book that will let you change the difficulty of the game. Do note, however, that the enemies you fight are all in Japanese and correspond to a japanese game called Alternative Magic. I wrote the game using the source for Alternative Magic, so the enemy names will all be what they would've been in that game. If you can ignore that, however, just play the game like you did before. Also, I'm posting this now so people don't get confused. Their are orbes in this game you can attack once and they'll be gone. In Alternative Magic, the orbes were supposed to stop you from progressing until you got the propper spell to destroy them. So, when I make the orbes so you could just attack them, only now did I realize that players could miss a whole bunch of the story. So, here is the list of events ware orbes shouldn't be destroyed until other times.
Between Exponents and Math Place: first, you will need to go to the side road between Pamboo and the Small Village, and do math to get light type magic.
Math Place: first, go to the ruins, beat the boss, then go to the main street after beating it. You can then destroy the orbe at the entrance of the Math Upgrade Cave.
Entrance of Math Upgrade: do not! Destroy it until you've completed the ghost ship! The moonlight tower is in the place with the town houses. I think that's all of them. Just pay attention to the story. It tells you ware you're going next, so search around the towns before leaving! Some of what the people say is also in Japanese, but no one gives you any skills or items, or advances the story, so you don't need to talk to them. Well, accept Trump in Exponents. Go ahead and talk to Trump and see what happens!

Thumbs up

2019-03-18 17:17:51

How to kill thwe first student in the claassrom

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 00:15:21

You can't beat the student, or the teacher when you go to the teacher's room. When you're able to leave, you can start fighting and winning battles.

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 19:28:17

sorry if this is stoopid but I can not kill the djiant in the shrine of earth do you can give me some tips?

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 22:11:45

That's not a stupid question, it's asking for help. Use Sniper, and attack it with Bubble. Also, once you've completed the shrine, make sure you read the post I put here about orbes. It will tell you what you shouldn't skip. Example: you can get to Math without getting light magic because you can just physically attack the orbe. Before leaving Pamboo, you have to get light magic first.

Thumbs up

2019-03-20 13:29:13

Is the blank game fully translated?
It seems when I move most of the descriptions are in Japanese...

I am a Binaural warrior.
I use the power of sound to sense my enemy's energy, blow them to the place of no return, before testing out the newest release of audio game.
Thumb my posts up and continue to enjoy gaming. :d

Thumbs up

2019-03-20 15:11:06

Figured I'd try this game out. Issues. When pressing enter, it does nothing to skip that message in the beginning. So, in other words, I can't get passt it into the menus.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-03-20 20:41:51

@47, you need to hit shift enter, until somebody posts nvda add on that fixes the issue, I forgot the link.

Coding is not hard. No, not at all.
What is hard is making code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.
This is what truly takes a large amount of effort on a developer's part.

Thumbs up

2019-03-21 02:27:37

Which descriptions are you saying are in Japanese? Most of it is in English. About the addon:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5l5ye3bhdklyb … addon?dl=0

Thumbs up

2019-03-21 11:24:02 (edited by ficho 2019-03-21 11:57:55)

hi I managed to kill the djiant but I can not continue in milltown so do you can tell me what to do there? edit  I find a wey of continuing in miltown you need to win the battle with the traveler 2 and then go in the village. woops the town was cald pamboo.

Thumbs up