2019-10-18 16:20:30

can someone tell me how to traid with my self using process explorer?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-10-18 17:12:52

There's this post: https://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=21452

2019-10-20 16:15:22

Alright, purely curious what, if anything, anyone would change about this team. This is what I tend to take through the game starting from when I'm first able to use online functionality. I like it for the most part, but I wish I had a better way to get one hit kills on things like bayoowoof that almost always blasts me with daring comeback if the first hit isn't enough. I have leonatar, dussoket, eksponge, martiagle, enchandithol, and fiendour. Sometimes I'll switch something out for polosses for when I fight irroadium, but I've also just kept my team the way it was for that fight too. I'd like to try out guerrerrol, but really don't know what I'd get rid of to make room. I kinda feel like this team is as good as it's gonna get. The only thing that causes problems consistently are the misses. That and dussoket is de-balled up until it gets sparking tail, and eksponge is de-balled until it gets drench. I'm all for trying something different, but I won't try something that I already know is well and truly busted. I will never use a myaneko or viralite. If I tried to use these, or simulon or cragalem or a number of others, I'm pretty sure I would be banging my head on the floor within minutes.

2019-10-21 02:11:19

so I have had playing experience with 5 out of the 6 manamon on your team. The one I haven't personally used is eksponge, and to be quite honest i'm not that impressed by it when I come across it and fight it. There are better water types out there in my opinion. If you want a water type i'd go with fontazore or something like that.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2019-10-21 04:16:48

i like dramagon as a water type, way stronger after you evolve it from hydro, and you get a great 90 power move in drench early as well as draco breaker which just does wild dmg, rehydrate to get your hp back and some other stuff. Instead of poloces I actually like kinidul better, as it has about the same bulk as polaces but the defensive typing is just way better, and you get access to torch which, again, has 90 bp at lev 50. Erroir has a bit more power especially at the lower end with access to power surge for spread damage and sparking tail, both of which you can invest into just physical for, and shred for a strong multihit move though you do give up the excellent bulk of dussocket.  Interesting on my first playthrough I kept a steelion though my whole game, even though if you read the guide, Jade really doesn't like it much, because a pure steel type has excellent resists and its ability helps its physical defense a good deal, so you can just through it at random physical hits and you'll probably be okay especially after you get, I think it's steel horn, and growl which you can use repeatedly to pwn enemy defense. I think having a steel type really loosens up a lot of the fights. Playing with mondivol was really nice for the same reason, but it has bulk and arguably even better power if you're willing to cover for a few more weaknesses.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-10-21 04:39:49

...or you could just get Titomaton, put a broomstick on it, and you have a steel type with no huge ugly weakness to all special moves, plus respectable special attack. Nah, Steelion isn't god-awful but it's not great, either. About the only thing it's good at is Steel Horn, and with its sub-par speed and not-so-hot special defense, it just can't take hits the way it should. Steel typing becomes something of a liability.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-10-31 21:06:51

So I remember now why I didn't really care for dramegon before. It's kinda slow, and can't be used against certain things or it's just begging to die. You can't use it to fight irroadium at all. Not even a little bit. Maybe kinda sorta provided you've taken the time to grind it well beyond irroadium's level, which seems pointless and stupid. Guerrerrol is kinda fun to play except for when power kick is missing. But again, you can't fight irroadium with it because it's just going to be killed with toxic storm. I thought about trying orystar again but I remember this thing being kinda fragile, plus it doesn't get meteor rush until close to 50 I think.

2019-11-23 22:25:15

I had the expert in the Hazeldale hotel look at my level 10 Geminar.  He said it's strength was terribly under developed.  Not that I've gotten all that many training points, but I've put most of them into magic attack assuming the electric attack was a magic attack.  Now it's just picked up the spell "Bite".
It seems to me that all it's attacks are magical.

Does it need strength?

2019-11-24 00:05:42

Jiminar's important attacks are magical, yeah. The only time you'd use physical attacks with him is if you're facing something that Electric Shock and later Superspark can't touch, in which case you're a thousand times better off just switching to something else, because even with perfect attack, his Standard moves aren't going to do a lot. Jiminar is a quick sweeper against anything that is vulnerable to Electric, and that's about it. That doesn't mean he's useless, though, because Water and Air types are everywhere.

2019-11-24 07:10:52

Thanks.  One more question.  The Murkit bite I believe was described as a spell when I first got it.  When you choose it, the description is "standard, physical"  I've been training magic attack in hopes of improving it because it was a spell...was I wrong?  And how would I know now?  Bite sounds like a strength attack.
   Aside from the Murkit, is there a way to answer this question globally?  Are all attacks that say physical strength based and all attacks that say special magic based?  Have I missed any discriptors?

2019-11-24 13:14:59

all the attacks in this game reffered as spells weather phyhhzical or  special based

2019-11-24 13:45:15

You can press S to find what the move runs off of.

2019-11-24 17:48:08 (edited by boy 2019-11-24 17:52:09)

Yes, in Manamon 1 and 2 it says all the attacks are spells. If it says physical attack, it runs off of the strength stat. Special attacks run off of the magic attack stat, and Murkit/Evillion/Tigrath get no special attacks so I'd say train up strength and speed. About Jiminar/Jiminite/Jimitron, all the electric type attacks it gets are special. I usually train HP, Strength, magic attack and speed so he'll have decent HP and strength, and high magic attack and speed. Zap Slam, witch he gets at level 57 or someware around there as a Jimitron, is a strong physical attack witch will allways paralyze, but even with terribly underdeveloped strength it should still do some moderate damage especially if the enemy is vulnerable to electric. If you want another hard hitting electric type, try either Erroir or Zapistan/Dussoket. Erroir hits harder than Jimitron, but isn't as fast and doesn't have as much HP. It's also part standered type so it has a fighting weekness. Dussoket is electric and shadow type, but has to wait until level 50 or so for a physical electric move, Sparking Tail. It does, however, get Aqua Zap, Thunderstorm, Shadow Claw and Oblivion Slash as a Zapistan. At least, that's what I remember. Montor/Mondevol is another good pick, electric/magic type. It has a lot of HP, and decent attacking stats. Autoson/Titomaton is electric/steel, but it has probably even more HP than Mondevol. It also resists a lot of things.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-11-25 14:46:25

hello
ok i m play manamon 1
i can play for nvda?

2019-11-25 16:07:42

Yes, you can play the game with NVDA. If that's what you asked.

2019-11-25 17:22:26

hi there
when do i get to bring one of my  manamon in manamon1 to manamon2?

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2019-11-25 23:01:34 (edited by amerikranian 2019-11-25 23:01:41)

When you beat the second game

2019-11-26 02:15:30

Hello all! who know. it is possible beat the ohma in next time as another bosses? okay. i can use the time machine and killing the bosses. but ohma. where are you? ah ohma ohma ohma. ah. the biggest biggest spoiler! who can defeated pierre that one get 1000000 gold!

2019-11-26 05:52:27

Hi.  The Manamon 1 sound adjusts don't work for me.  Page up/down might change the background music a little, but pretty much does nothing.  Increasing the SAPI volume through the options menu does nothing.  The results is the music is loader than SAPI and with my not great hearing I have trouble distinguishing the words.  Any idea how to fix this and stay with SAPI?

NVDA fixes the problem but isn't ideal.  As the warning says, you have to hit enter a lot more.  My right hand is problematic and this is a problem for me.  I use a left handed keyboard with the keypad on the left and if I could use the keypad enter key I would be in good shape.  But the game doesn't recognize it (nothing happens when I press it).  In games made by other folks it works - seems to be a VGStorm thing.  Is there a way to activate it?

2019-11-26 14:26:36

Ouch. Sorry. mixed up version pages.

2019-11-27 03:04:16

does anyone know what music was used for the Verlorene Ruins? Maybe I can find it on youTube.

Phoenix

2019-12-04 05:15:02

I caught my first manamon with a perfect stat.  I gather that doesn't refer to his current stats but his stats as described by the guy in the Hazelton bank - something that I think affects current stats but is more of a max potential?

So I brought this manamon to the Hazelton appraiser and sure enough he said defense was perfect.  But then I had him appraise all my manamon and found a few others where he said the same thing.  No hoopla when I caught them and they have no special sound.  Are there shades of perfect?

My new manamon (a jackanape) was level 14 and I already had a jack that I had caught at level 3ish and trained up to 19.  So I trained my new one up to level 19 and compared.  Here are their appraised values and level 19 stats:

new jack           old jack           new     old     delta new vs old
Health           remarkable       remarkable        48      46       +2
strength        remarkable       a bit lacking       27      24       +3
defense         perfect             a bit lacking       32      28       +4
mag att         closer to great  well developed    33      36       -3
mag def         not so good      closer to great    36      39       -3
speed           well developed   reasonable         32      30      +2

I didn't note their trains but the old one would have had more since I caught him at lower level.  I think I was fairly consistent in my training strategy.
By the was, is "well developed" better that "reasonable, closer to great than not" like I think?

I guess this shows what you folks probably knew, that better appraised stats mean better current stats. 

I thought this wasn't a huge deal.  But when I was leveling my spirost vs guys that couldn't hit him, I played around upping his magic attack.  His normal tricky gaze was doing maybe 35 points of damage, and with +3 added to magic attack it was doing a lot more: 50-60ish.  Is that the same as having a stat 3 higher?  If so, it seems like having good appraised stats is a big deal.   Once you get the copter, is the strategy when you want a new manamon to catch a bunch and pick the one appraised best, or do you just grab the first one and go with it?

2019-12-04 17:50:39

To my knowledge, perfect is perfect, well-developed is well-developed.
i.e., let's say at level 100 a Miterosier with well-developed HP and 240 trains put into HP will have 314HP. That will be true every time it has well-developed HP and 240 points put into its HP. I do not believe there is variation within this. I could be wrong, and we could be playing with ranges, but I don't think so. If we are though, that's actually really vague and misleading, because one would assume that perfect really does mean that there is no way to improve. If I had said Squirmunk with perfect attack, 240 train points and 277 attack, then your perfect Squirmunk with 240 train points shouldn't have 279 or 275 because some Squirmunk are more perfect than others. That's just downright silly.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-04 18:05:45

There is indeed a range, IVs in Manamon go up to 40 according to the japanese audiogame wiki. Perfect is perfect though, there's no range in that.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-12-04 21:05:29

Does Leonra need magic attack?  I see it gets earthquake when it grows up, but I don't know if that's a physical or special attack.