2016-07-18 11:21:48

hi. is the game down? i put the game into vip mud and cant connect. :-(

i love space moos and game where you have to harvest, hunting and such things.

2016-07-18 11:44:31

Yes the server seems to be down. Unfortunately I'm sure it will be back up very soon though.

2016-07-18 12:27:02

It is back up.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-07-18 15:33:19

hi,

can someone tell me the difference between this mud and the other space muds that are out there? I've played sc I'm currently playing merarni and Prometheus. what are the main differences so far.

2016-07-18 17:38:13

Hi there
I think its best I answer that question.
What is different? I think the question is more, what is the same?
The answer I give you is practically nothing.
On Cosmic Rage we are aiming for new ideas, new concepts, new gameplay and new experiences.
We have over 20 activities, many crafting ideas, so much potential and we're waiting for you!
To give you a hint as to what we are like, here is an announcement done by me last night:

SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! Ok, I've made so many changes in the past hour I really don't know where to start. I've been working constantly so really hope you like the following things. First off, a few minor things: if you had not already noticed we now have help files on sculpting, cargo barrels, ground combat and enemy starship. Now on to the big boy things: 1. We have a new activity! Placed at level 55, it is called gem retrieval. You can take a very cute water pod down into the oceans and retrieve gems for a nice sum of cash and points! Watch out for rocks though, they tend to sink your ship quickly! I have added a help file for this activity too and it is in the activities listing. 2. Added a crafting list help file. Seeing as we have so many things to do for crafting, it only seems fair we list them all in one place. Oh, and talking of crafting... 3. Added a new crafting activity! This one is called forging. You get a little pod, again, which comes with a forge. After you have searched about for strips of metal, you can make: rings, necklaces, bracelets and your own debris lines! The great thing is, the jewelry can be custom named and described just for you. As if that wasn't enough for tonight, there is also a help file on that too! That all being said and done. I really hope you enjoy my hard work, and I hope to have a smaller project done in the near future. Thanks for playing, and more importantly, reading!

This is one of many changes we are making dayly on cosmic rage and thanks to the suggest  command we tailor make it to our players.
We also have very customizable appearances such as:
make up
hair styling
tattoos
and custom voices on translaters.
Hoe to see you soon.

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-18 19:41:22

sounds interesting.

1 thing I would like to see is the ability for players to expand local space by discovering new planets and having them become part of colonised space.

2016-07-19 10:43:13

@Darren: This game is fantastic! This is very different from all other space moos out there. I hope you'll give it a try.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-22 12:34:50

Right now, I am trying to get a factory built. From what I can tell, that has been planned out quite well.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-07-22 12:41:48

hello everyone
First of all I'd like to address our server issues.
Yes it is true, we do experience slight server crashes however, we do have several people looking into, and fixing that as I type.
I'd like you to, if you have the time, to read this post, and just see one or two things that I think in my opinion make Cosmic Rage awesome.
I think, for me, as an admin, the most satisfying thing about Cosmic Rage is the players. The player ideas are the things we implement, no really. From the simple social requests to the slightly more insane ideas, we implement them all and we even reward you for suggesting them.
Cosmic Rage has taken newbie friendly to a new extent with regular newbie tips, toggleable options, several different channels to ask questions on and you even get a cash or points reward, just for logging in every day!

What is most important, in my opinion though, is that we listen. We listen to each and every player on our game, and when or if they have a problem we fix it.
So what things have been added:
Well we've taken crafting to a hole new level and now have the following in terms of crafting abilities:
clothes fassioning,
dwelling construction,
hut building:
Sculpting:
forging:
factory building:
blueprint research:
perfume making:
ship building:

What about PVP?
Our PVP arena is coming ever closer to completion, unseen on any other space moo, we attempt to combine fantasy and space in an epic laser sword verses normal sword battle in the PVP arena.
The PVP castle is yours to claim, so come get it!

Here is what the players are saying about Cosmic Rage:
"cosmic rage is a very important place to me. It isn't only a game, it is more than that. It is a place for friendships, it's a place where i have a family. A place where i can relax, heal, be myself. It is a place where i would want to live for real. The hosts are more than people who create the game. they're friends. true ones."

games clame to be like a family, but Cosmic rage is the only one that came through on their words

players love cosmic rage because it is ragingly awesome!

that's just what a few of our players are saying. Why don't you come and share your opinion, come on to the world of Cosmic Rage and explore your new life today!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-22 13:02:12

Hi there again
Just two things I forgot to mention in my last post, because, you know, I do that kind of thing :-)
1. As an addition to factories, we now have the ability to build, and stock, your own shop. You can also build, and stock, your own cafes with your own custom foods and drinks with containers, flavors and toppings. You can have as many as you like.
2. The above require no hosty attention! It's all yours!

thanksWe now have medical centers in factories.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-22 19:15:03

Just a quick update:
The PVP castle is now open!
I have also added a new mission, in which you take on enemies and land on 3, randomly generated, randomly built planetary chunks.
This is all from player ideas and feedback, and I'd love to hear yours!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-22 22:00:11

So far, thanks for all the info. So that no one gets confused, how is the new mission different then let say relics in another moo? Different monsters, different mechanics?

DropBox Referral

2016-07-23 03:11:19

hello there
relics? We have no relics.... if I said relics, I'm tired forgive me :-(
Our planet chunks are randomly generated rooms with random mobs, artifacts and resources in them.
They vary in size and shape and are never the same twice

also guys can I bring your attention to this:

hello folks! AS you may have been noticing, there is a new item appearing in your cargo control list. And this is why: I bring you yet another new activity, meteor chasing! In this epic, and very thrilling, activity it is your job to go out and chase down meteor storms, harnessing their energy into electronic pulses. These pulses are not worth energyy, but can be used in your ship, or factory, as charge! That's right, you don't have to wait for solar panels to recharge your factory, just boost it with electronical pulses! Ship died? no problem! You have electronical pulses in your cargo bay to sort it out! It's a fun activity to do, and is  only level 110. I hope you enjoy, and cosmic rage, to my knowledge, is officially laying claim to the first space MOO to have meteors! enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-23 03:14:21

wow keep it up!

2016-07-23 16:29:37

Hello guys.
Check this out:
[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! Because we love character customization on Cosmic Rage, we now have a pearcing center on galactic science core HQ at which you can get a body pearcing, be it nose, ears, or where ever you want. we're trusting you not to be explicit with these. Also in the same room is our first NPC talking mob. You can hold a small conversation with him, ask him how he is, say hello, ask him about pearcings, tattoos, thank him, ask him about quests, and more! Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-23 16:59:44

Nice changes so far. As for my relic comment, I guess I had the relics in another moo in mind when I read about the plannent chunks mission thing. Sorry about that.

DropBox Referral

2016-07-23 18:07:58

Just, wow, all those awesome new things. This moo is the coolest I ever have played for sure.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2016-07-23 18:19:36

hello folks! welcome to, player run econemies on Cosmic rage, step 1! We now have player run debris transfer centers, how they work: 1. You build them, as an extention, onto your factories. 2. You  set it up with a custom cost per unit of debris and a custom thank you message. 3. You advertise. 4. Players come and transfer there collected debris and you pay them. 5. You use their collected debris to make resources in your factories refinery, which you can then build blueprints with, which you can then make items with to make money! The advantage of debris storage is above, the only disadvantage to players is that you will not get points for transferring at a debris center. The cost however, is player dependant, and may well be higher than the norm! The thank you message, description, name, cost and exits are all customizable on these debris centers, which you build with bricks. There is a help file atached, and I hope you enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-23 20:48:27

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! To satisfy the PVP orientated, and hopefully to bring in more players, not only do we have the PVP castle, but for starship combat we now have the PVP sector! It is sector 33. You can shoot each other as much as you like there, and if you clear the sector, you can type claim in the control room and claim it for your own! Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-23 22:21:19

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! Ever wanted to ride a dragon? now you can! Dragons can be ridden by any race, which yes includes other dragons, strangely. When riding a dragon, if they move, you ride in on their bak, and it shows you riding them in the rooms description. Here are the commands: ride <dragon>: mount a dragon/. Dismount: dismount from the dragon. buck: buck that pain in the behind human off  your back. Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-23 22:34:42

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! It took a bit of brain power for me to think on how to do this one, but you can now customize the flooring in your starships. All you have to do is type flooring, and you can then type what you want it to be! For example, you could change the metal plates to style wood flooring! I hope you enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-24 01:58:38

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! I have added yet another starship weapon to our long list, this one is called the debris cannon! What it does: it takes 5 pieces of debris from your cargo hold and shoots them in a compressed ball of... stuff as a projectile into the enemy ship. It is attainable by crafting, using blueprints, the debris cannon module and installing it in your ship. I hope you like it!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-24 10:52:40

Hahaha. So, does that mean you can ride an other player?

Best regards SLJ.

2016-07-24 13:03:52

absolutely!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-24 16:27:51

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello players! Our prototype biodomes are finally done! What can you do in these domes: 1. Build a barn. 2. Look after cows. 3. Milk the cows. 4. If you have the right equipment, make icecream! the icecream flavours are completely customizable. Further more, cows are obtained by talking to our first merchant mob, merchant mobs are mobs that actually sell things to you, yet another awesome feature we have added. There is of course, a help file for biodomes. They are only a prototype, so expect things, many things, to be added in the near distance future. Enjoy, and thanks for playing!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!