First of all, I invite you all to log in over the weekend, because we have some super events going!
Next, I bombard you with some of the best changes so far to the game:
Wednesday, 21 February 2018 20:15 Lara Stardust: a mission a day keeps the vacus away, says stormy white scale. That's perhaps, why, a new mission is released! Called prisoner breakout, your task is to head into a vacus sector, clear the space, and then dock to a transportation station. Here, you must kill all the guards, and rescue the people. People range from between 100 and 300. The station is a transport station, that is teleporting people to a vacus holding camp at a rate of 5 per 15 seconds. Every 15 seconds 5 people are lost, and another mothership joins the battle. You will need hacking skill of level 3 or higher for this mission. To rescue the people, type rescue. It's as simple as that. Enjoy!
Wednesday, 21 February 2018 21:32 Lara Stardust: hello folks. Are you sick of the payment restrictions placed upon you by the horrible, mean hosting team? No worries! there's now a way around it. From the banking menu is a new item called substantial bank transfer. This will allow you to request for large amounts of cash to go from your character, to someone elses. Think of it like giving a cheque. Basically it will submit a request to us, tell us why you want to do it, how much it is, and then within around 24 hours, we'll either say yep, no problemo, or nope, sorry. Hope you enjoy. Hats off to dante, who coded the system. I just brushed it up.
Thursday, 22 February 2018 10:23 Lara Stardust: hello folks, with my small additions this morning, I'm pretty happy to say the message board system change is complete. The only noticeable different you will see is how posts are presented. they are now a lot tidier, have propper formatting, save the new lines people put in, and you can trace a conversation back to the beginning. As you read through, the posts go newest to oldest, and you get a confirm to read another post each time. There are also two new IC categories: chatroom: for having general IC chats, rather like a piloting facebook, and pilot announcements: useable if you want to put something up like, "I'm having a party on my station on friday at 10, come join me.". Thanks and as always, I hope you enjoy.
Thursday, 22 February 2018 23:45 Lara Stardust: hello folks! In order to reduce the amount of grinding required, I have introduced a new bonus curve for alts. It works as follows. Note that in the explanation below, main refers to your first ever created character: If your main character was active in the last 4 days, and if your alt is less than 50 percent of your main char's level, your alt is eligible for the bonus curve. The bonus curve gives the alt 10 percent higher cash and point payouts for anything. So, for example, if your main is level 700, until your alt reaches level 350, he/she is eligible for the curve. Full hats off to Dealen who inspired and came up with the idea, for this system. Enjoy and happy grinding, or something.
Friday, 23 February 2018 22:47 Lara Stardust: hello folks! As part of a quick sweep I did through chargen I've made it slightly less hassle to pick items when doing your step-by-step setup. You might agree that when choosing such things as colours, the list of over 150, while nice and expansive, can be rather long and sometimes, you just don't know! that is why, if there is more than 5 options, the moo now shows you the top five most popular, along with a more item. If you choose more, you choose from the full list. Hopefully this will make peoples lives easier. enjoy!
*All changes and announcements are now spell checked before they get posted
*spam on twitter has been reduced
*The home planets are now typo and spell check free, and others are being swift to follow
*background checks have been implemented to help tackle the typo catastrophe
*the website is being updated, so far with the activities page having been updated and the index page ripped out and revamped
*trash collecting now has some random rewards that you can get
*in chargen, the longer menus have been split, such that you now get a list of the 5 most popular, with an option to view the full list, and so reducing clutter and time
*an alts curve to make it easier to level up
* large bank balance transfers
*better message board formats
*as always, lots of bug fixes
* replaced one of the exit can't go messages with a better one
* with short changes turned on, more jargon is cut out when a change pops up
* healing nano-drone now respect the current health system.
* if cy-larkans spend too long in water, they do actually stop working and die now. It's not just a myth
* added an upgrade for automatic planetoid core collection
* in trash collecting, if you clear out a room completely, you now get a tidy bonus!
* in trash collecting, there is now a random chance when transferring that you might have found a gem. Depending on what item this is transferred from, will depend on what bonus you receive for finding it!
* instead of hostile environments killing you outright when you enter them with no spacesuit like an unsuspecting newb it now takes around 10 to 15 seconds, while your character struggles to breath and dies of suffication Isn't that just pleasant?
* pulse cannon damage is now shown in the weapons readouts
* when you type unarmour if you are carrying an armour bag, the moo now gives you the option of loading any removed armour into said armour bag
* when you toggle pets to be quiet, they don't play with toys either, now
* lost and found box notifications only occur when you are logged in, now
* automated the lost and found box clearance
* in options, under social media, you can now choose to have the daily quote sent to you via dm when it changes
* the hoarder checker now only bugs you when you're logged in
* lowered the pass rate requirement on the pilot exam from 90 percent to 75 percent
* what you got on the piloting exam now shows in info
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability