2020-01-20 18:56:06

no, but i advise you to go through t to learn most of the mechanics

Thumbs up

2020-01-20 23:59:46

@750 Definitely!
The academy will tell you everything you need to know, so go through it and pay attention

Halte sie fern! Ich muss meine zip-Dateien behalten

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 01:53:28

I don’t know, you do not need to go through everything in the Academy. Really, getting started and knowing how to look through Help files is all you need.

Coding is not hard. No, not at all.
What is hard is making code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.
This is what truly takes a large amount of effort on a developer's part.

Thumbs up

2020-01-22 21:20:36

The biggest hurdle to me enjoying this game as much as it probably deserves is that unless you pay cash, you need to manually save your character past a certain point. Moos and muds that don't autosave is a relic from at least a decade ago, but generally longer, and putting it behind a cash wall it really bothers me. Especially since a lot of this topic consists of the game crashed messages.

thanks,
Michael

Thumbs up

2020-01-22 22:07:24

hello drums61999,
most of them are not crashes, if you use cosmicrage.earth instead of cosmicrage.nathantech.net most of the problems will go

game wrote:

The server has been up for 22 days, 7 hours, 59 minutes, and 9 seconds.

the save command, for saving is for saving the snapshot of your clone
the database already saves itself automaticly, for instance, your factories, ships, apartments, cash ...

Thumbs up

2020-01-23 00:33:06

It just seems like an archaic system to me, and it really bugs me as a player. I wouldn't have so much of a problem if the autosave item was obtainable in another way besides needing to pay for it with cash, or being lucky enough to get on for the anniversary event and get a lot of cash points like I did for my only character. Those kinds of loopholes though are more luck in my opinion than anything, and it just seems to me like it's an extra very minor thing that most people are probably writing a timer to script anyway, which, if I'm reading the policies correctly, is illegal.

thanks,
Michael

Thumbs up

2020-01-23 08:24:13

as long as you type save after a rank up or a skill train, you dont need to bother with it in my apinion
the game also already saves you when you log off so, i think that donator item is not required

Thumbs up

2020-01-23 12:33:17

yeah, it doesn't cost anything to save and unless you are really forgetful, just typing Save after a visit to a mine, or an asteroid run, or something like that should be enough.

manually saving doesn't cost you anything other than saying "save" every once in a while.

Thumbs up

2020-01-23 18:33:45

I always found the scripting policies to be a bit amusing. Here is why:
How can you tell that I am scripting? Packets at constant intervals? Nope, I am smarter than that and am randomizing my value for when the timer should fire. So, what is the point of creating scripting policies? After all, you can't enforce it. You really can't.

What is hard is making code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.

Thumbs up

2020-01-30 09:10:09

hi guys, not sure have someone ask before!
i have a problem about higher activility!
i don't understanded about traveling in deep space.
i don't know how to go to the universal coordinates target.
can someone explane to me?
thanks.

Thumbs up

2020-01-30 18:36:09

@1760, I strongly suggest asking on the newbie channel for an explanation. Whatever issues I may have with the mud, lack of communication is not one of them. You can also suggest an idea to the hosts to make the UC help files more clearer.

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 12:39:22

I believe the game went unexpectedly down

"Oh, hello, hello little elf!" Luna's father looked overcome with delight at the sight of Harry, who was rather pleased to see him as well. "I did always use to wonder what became of you! Luna talks of little else in her letters!"
"I had asked her to thank you for the book and the plums," Harry said, nodding along. "I hadn't had floating fruit in years, and you've kept them up very well."

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 13:50:35

nah its not down
The server has been up for 1 month, 12 days, 23 hours, 47 minutes, and 8 seconds.

Thumbs up

2020-03-24 12:31:18

hello. i hope someone can help me here. i have set an deletion password in the game but can not remember it. what can i do now? i tried all my passwords i remembered but nothing happens. it ever says thats an incorrect deletion password. what can i do? i know i can change the pw in the options but i have to enter the old one first. thats not good. i hope someone can help please.

Thumbs up

2020-03-24 12:53:31

Greetings
That is going to be an issue, did you try and type reset instead of deleting the whole character.

]

Thumbs up

2020-03-24 13:00:38

yes but it is the same. i have to type my deletion password. that is so stupit that i have to enter the old one when i wish to change it in the options. and i asked yesturday on newbie and got no answer at all. :-(

Thumbs up

2020-03-24 13:12:24

Perhaps try an assisst, not sure if that would give any result as the hosts themselves said that they will no longer reset deletion passwords.

]

Thumbs up

2020-03-25 00:41:35

Have you check back through your logs to see if it was in  the logs your client makes? I personally find that a search through forgotten mud passwords in logs of the muds I play usually help.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2020-03-25 14:27:21

your best bet is to delete your char using @delete-char! command
since noone knows your paswords and hosts, cant reset it, its a reisky process

Thumbs up

2020-03-29 14:30:04

AAAAnd, The server has decided to shutdown its magnificense!
Eh? probably the house event but Don't think so

"Oh, hello, hello little elf!" Luna's father looked overcome with delight at the sight of Harry, who was rather pleased to see him as well. "I did always use to wonder what became of you! Luna talks of little else in her letters!"
"I had asked her to thank you for the book and the plums," Harry said, nodding along. "I hadn't had floating fruit in years, and you've kept them up very well."

Thumbs up

2020-03-29 17:23:30

ok when i have set an deletion password the thing is i cant delete the char. so i leveled to 200 and made the char i wanted. but i still wish i could reset or delete the first. oh and by the way, is there a way to change the primary char of the account? or is it ever the first in the list of chars i have on my account? i wish i could play now. i am so very bored.

Thumbs up

2020-03-29 18:06:39

I think it stays at the top, you will have to get used to your main char as the second item on the list.

]

Thumbs up