2020-08-08 01:25:48 (edited by Wilson 2020-08-08 01:26:20)

Wel, You'll Probably want to mark the golem when it is not fasing to wards you, and does allow you to turn back to the ladder and go for the next one with out being crushed.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-08-09 17:58:24

@nidza07, I sent you a pm about the music of the Crazy Party version 73. I hope it's available for download somewhere, I just can't find the web site from where I downloaded it a long time ago (music of older version).

2020-08-09 20:06:08

he will dont send you, I requested, but not got.

meow meow.

2020-08-09 23:11:05

I'll be uploading that later today and will send a PM to you. Sorry, was just a little busy with some other things.

2020-08-10 13:55:11

Hello, I think that the minigame read the die needs more time. I can't beat it. You have really very short time to count the dots.

2020-08-10 16:56:54

It is perfectly doable. Perhaps having a physical manifestation of the object could help.

2020-08-10 17:34:17

the trick with read the die is that you don't need to count all of the dots on the die. Each number has its own pattern to show itself, so if you look for dots in key places, you can eliminate various numbers from consideration faster.
1: single dot in the center
2: dot on top left and bottom right
3: same as 2 but with a dot in the center as well
4: dot in each corner
5: same as 4 but dot in center
6: dots on all three squares of the left and right sides
So, if you check the bottom left square and don't see a dot, you know that it isn't 4, 5 or 6. Then if you move diagonally up right and you don't see a dot you know it can't be 1 or 3, meaning it must be 2. Stuff like that.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2020-08-14 23:18:25

HI.  I also battled a lot with  read the die. Luke or dark  gave a nice explanation on the gamers  mailing  list. Since then I enjoy this  game a lot. If the number is 1, there's nothing on the first row. If the number is 2, there is a dot top left and top middle but nothing on the second row. If its 3, there is a dot top left and top middle and also a dot on the second row. If the number is 4, there is a dot at top left and top right but nothing on the second row. If the number is 5, there is a dot top left and top right as well as a dot on the second row. If the number is 6, there is a dot on the middle row in the left corner. hth

2020-08-28 23:19:44

HI all. Has anybody been able to unlock the dragon scales game in the volcano? If so, which strategy do you find that will work?  I just can't manage to unlock it. I've played it about 20 times now. the dragons are just too fast, they kill me quickly.  If I  get  5 scales I'm lucky. Many thanks for any help. Nicol

2020-09-07 04:58:47

hi eeryone.
I have something to report. I just got finished playing a crazy party game with about 20 other people. Someone got 20 on a game that it was literally impossible to get 20 on. This was the harvesting plums game. There were only enough trees to get 10 points, but somehow someone got 20. This also occurred on destroy the small cars, where someone got 22 points when you can only get 20.
Either someone knows about loopholes in these games and are taking advantage of them, or somehow they are using cheat programs to modify their scores.
I think it is extremely unfair and rude to cheat on online games to get a better score than everyone else. If this was a case of cheating, then I think crazy party needs to have something built into it that blocks cheating programs.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-09-07 06:41:13

Hi. They may not be cheating. I've played a few minigames where there was no way to get 20 points, but because I came close to that and finished the game, I was awarded full points. Not sure if anyone else has had this happen, but it may be that they're just getting full marks for completing the game.

2020-09-07 06:48:54

I don't think so, because I had time after I picked all the plums. I had time left to spare. Sometimes there are enough trees to get 20 points, but this is not often the case. in this case, there were only enough trees to get 10 points, because the game ended.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-09-07 14:30:47

they might have not gotten the same plums game as you. They played the same game but not necessarily an identical world copy of it so they might have had one with enough trees.

2020-09-07 15:31:41

I do think that on online game you will be sharing the same map as the other players...

2020-09-07 15:53:00

who knows when it will be updated?

2020-09-07 21:15:04

no, because everyone gets the same map in that game. Everyone that finished the game got 10 points except for that person.

2020-09-07 22:05:07 (edited by seb 2020-09-07 22:09:12)

@bryant the guy admitted he cheated. He got 20 in a game where you could only get 10 in that specific instance. Everyone gets the same map online. He supposedly wanted to "test" something. He ended up apologizing, however the fact that he did this during Liam's stream is pathetic to say the least and I'll leave it at that. Fortunately everyone still had fun. I chatted a few times with Pragma in the past regarding cheaters and he agreed that something had to be done.

2020-09-07 23:57:24 (edited by marko 2020-09-07 23:59:42)

I have a question. I setup a publicserver application. I typed in the path then server.exe servername 2500 p, and it said successfully created but i can’t see it in the list even when i presed shift enter. I am able to host games in a regular server where only one game will be played...

Best regards: Marco

2020-09-08 00:21:29

glad you had a chat with him, and I hope something will be put in place soon.

2020-09-08 00:40:09

P is preceeded by a dash. So, server.exe servername 2500 -p

2020-09-08 14:48:03

One more question. If i shut down the server, do i need to create it again? Let's say i create a server named homeserver, and then after some time close the server.exe. Do i need to recreate the server to bring it back up?

Best regards: Marco

2020-09-08 15:29:29

Of course, that is why this method is primarily for real servers, as I explained so many times. It's not really useful to do  this on your home PC.

2020-09-21 07:33:47

ok guys, so I just encountered something strange with deal or no deal. My friend said this happend to them, so I went back and varifyed by playing a solo game of it.
I picked box 12 to be my box of choice to begin the game. Then the game started opening boxes at random. I noticed that box 12 was opened after the first round, but that was my box that I had picked. I then decided to take the deal on the next offer to see what happend. When it opened the box that i had kept, it was not box 12, but box 7 or something like that. Has anyone else found this to be the case? Also, box 12 always seems to have 100 points in it when it is opened.

2020-09-21 12:51:37

Does someone know when next beta will be released? I hope we will have new battle quest maps, and that we can turn off music completelly.

2020-09-21 13:04:43

About deal or not deal, that's because when you select boxes, for whatever reason they are re randomised again so the box you opened goes to some other random number. I don't get that. About 12, I didn't notice that, but will certainly try it.