2020-07-13 18:22:34

I think you should get the hole zip file

2020-07-13 18:28:44

It is, but I don't think it's a very good idea to link to the sounds directly on this forum due to the new rules. If you want them, you can contact me.

2020-07-13 18:48:27 (edited by PatrykK 2020-07-13 18:49:02)

@nidza07
I PM ed to you.

meow meow.

2020-07-14 03:57:55

ah so you want a server?
jpjam.live
same port as always, 2500

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2020-07-14 16:18:08

That's what i want to do, create a central server. The problem is i don't know how to browse to the directory with cmd, i know the cd-command, but how do i do it exactly? I can't browse the files with the arrow keys? So, can someone tell me step by step guide on how to do ththing before the server.exe servername 2500 p thing?

Best regards: Marco

2020-07-14 19:50:40

@nidza07
I sent you a PM

2020-07-15 16:45:04 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2020-07-26 18:37:43)

marko wrote:

That's what i want to do, create a central server. The problem is i don't know how to browse to the directory with cmd, i know the cd-command, but how do i do it exactly? I can't browse the files with the arrow keys? So, can someone tell me step by step guide on how to do ththing before the server.exe servername 2500 p thing?

a central server or a public hosted server is no longer possible, or allowed because people started being themselves and spammed the list. And, if you are going to do this, your computer should stay on 24/7, seriously. NO DOWNTIME, which means, no power outages, no glitch internet connections, no bringing the thing down because you have to update windows, nothing of that sort. Mine is one such commuters because its a server that is somewhere in Georgia run by a company that specializes in such things and I ran it from a linux terminal using wine.
If you want to host your own server (though mine is empty most of the time) to play privately with friends there are two options:
1. Regular hosting via the game's create server option (which is much easier) and or
2. Using the server from the command prompt.
You should open a command prompt window and navigate to that folder by typing the cd command (cd means change directory), a space, then its full path without the file. Then you can do what you just described. You need to make sure your ports are forwarded if you are using a router. There are very well documented references in how to use this stuff at  ss64.com

you can press shift plus enter on the connect to a public server option and you will be surprised at how many there are, even empty ones. They are not all listed by default because of unreliability and the other reasons I explained above.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2020-07-16 18:01:49

Hmm does someone know something about more maps at battle quest? I want more bots. smile

2020-07-17 05:26:48

UltraLeetJ wrote:
marko wrote:

a central server or a public hosted server is no longer possible, or allowed because people started being themselves and spammed the list. And, if you are going to do this, your computer should stay on 24/7, seriously. NO DOWNTIME, which means, no power outages, no glitch internet connections, no bringing the thing down because you have to update windows, nothing of that sort. Mine is one such commuters because its a server that is somewhere in Georgia run by a company that specializes in such things and I ran it from a linux terminal using wine.
If you want to host your own server (though mine is empty most of the time) to play privately with friends there are two options:
1. Regular hosting via the game's create server option (which is much easier) and or
2. Using the server from the command prompt.
You should open a command prompt window and navigate to that folder by typing the cd command (cd means change directory), a space, then its full path without the file. Then you can do what you just described. You need to make sure your ports are forwarded if you are using a router. There are very well documented references in how to use this stuff at  ss64.com

Something I want to add here that some people might not know exists in windows: You can use tab completion to go to the dir you need. So if you know it's at , say, c:\CrazyPartyBeta73, you could just type "cd c:\crazy" and then press tab and it should complete the existing folder.

2020-07-18 15:39:17

Hello, Please is there any chance to complete turn off music? when I will decrease volume, I still hear the music.

2020-07-18 15:56:38

@kratos nope.

meow meow.

2020-07-19 14:11:44

@nidza07
send me those sounds please.

meow meow.

2020-07-20 11:54:12

hmmm, and where should I tell developers that they can add it to next version? I hope that they will read some posts here.

2020-07-20 19:09:00 (edited by Wilson 2020-07-20 19:13:41)

I actually hope the sound when you get cards will only play 1 time, specially on a long battles. I'm not always in one, But hearing the thing go berhrhrhrhrh.
Everytime someone get tu many cards is just, rediculous

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-07-21 14:33:06

Agree with that.
Suppose I draw 1000 magic flowers from the exile and get 1000 new ones after using new flowering.

2020-08-05 13:57:03

Hi,

I have a question about a minigame in crazy party (the one where you are in a well-defended palace with cannons, bats and whatever else, sorry don't know the english name for the minigame as I am playing using the german translation).
In this game, I sometimes have a situation where I have three ladders going up in a row, but when I ttry to step one tile after the third ladder, I get teleported back to the beginning.
What to do?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-08-05 14:04:53

I believe you have to choose the correct ladder to continue

2020-08-05 15:09:45

Hi,
All three ladders are the same. So choosing one won't work.

Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-08-05 16:03:24

That game just sucks. That and the oil installation is on my top list of how the fuck do people play this. The English name is hidden palace I believe, just in case someone does not know what we are talking about.

2020-08-05 16:41:53

Hi,

Yeah, I think the english name is hidden palace.
Another game I have problems with is that game where you have to produce dice in the factory world. I just can't figure that one out.
Can anybody help?

Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-08-05 17:27:44

That one isn't too hard for me, it's actually all about concentration. Imagine you have 5 dice in front of you  but all of them are empty, with no numbers on them, and you are getting the numbers and must put them into the dice. So you can do this two ways, the first way I recommend for beginners, but after getting used to the game or when playing online, the second one will definitely let you win faster. The first way is to focus only on one die at a  time. So let's imagine the game gives you number 4. You press 1 to put it into the first die. Then you get 3, 2, 1, 5, all of which you can put in the first die as well with the number 1. Now, you notice that you are missing only the number 6 to complete that die. If you get it, you can press 1, and you should score points. if however you get one of the numbers you already have, let's say 4, pressing 1 will destroy the die and you will have to start over, since 4 is already on it. So if you were playing the first way, you would press 0 to refuse the number until you get a 6, then repeat that for the di number 2 and so on for all 5. The second way is to focus on multiple at once. So for example let's say the first die has numbers 3 2 1 4 and 5 already added, but you are missing a 6. You get a 1 again, so you put it into the second die and start working on two of them. Then you must keep in mind that you still need a 6 to complete the first die, while working on the second. This way you can work on as many as you wish, or as many as you can keep a track of at once.

2020-08-05 20:13:51

Hi,

thanks for the Explanation. But I have one more Question About this game: How do you switch dice when you are done with the first one? How do you switch to the next one then? Using the arrow keys didn't work. I am probabbly missing something obvious.
Thanks in Advance!

Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-08-05 21:23:13

By using the numbers. When you press the number 1 for example, you tell the game put this number in the first dice. Number 2 is the second one, 3 the third and so on. 0 means you are ignoring that number entirely and not putting it anywhere.

2020-08-06 11:50:01

Hi,

Thanks for the great advice. I got it now.

Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-08-06 16:14:40

Hi,

Sorry for the double post, but I have another Question About a minigame (I hope I don't get annoying). In the game where you have to mark the Golems in the heights world, how do you do that when you have to get so close to These Things? How can you mark them without getting instantly killed?

Oh, and #freeGCW