2019-08-22 15:37:34

let me put it to you this way.

In a multiplayer match with single elimation, as in the player doesn't come back to life if they die, if two people gang up on the same guy, they will kill him faster and then have only one opponent to worry about, which makes things easier. And that is if everyone is evenly matched and nobody has an advantage.

It is even more important to act this way if one side does have an advantage, or one saide has a particular disadvantage in regards to one of their opponents. Taking out the easiest target first is the smart thing to do. A team battler should be prepared for this either with aid ally cards, parries to deal with their weaknesses, or other things of that sort to keep that weak ally from being overrun or keep themselves from being overrun if they are the weak one.

Also, team play is different from one-on-one play, so sometimes it is best to construct your decks specifically for one format or the other, some cards are distinctly more useful in one format while some are good at all formats.

2019-08-22 16:31:40

My point is that one side, both sides or neither side can target the strong player in order to bring them down first. This is not an advantage held exclusively by one side or the other.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-08-23 09:31:31

hi guys. need some help
I just replay battle again for this version.
yesterday I shutdown my computer and today I lost the save fine!
you guys who have same problem?
and I want to ask some one can give me a save data!
I I have about 350 cards in my collection!
sad

2019-09-08 03:13:58

Can we please ... be able to turn off that fucking music?
I don't get devs who insist on having music unmutable, it's just not this game. It's retarded. I like my own music thank you. I'm sure you've been asked this many times, so please ... for the love of god ... make it happen.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-09-08 03:44:38

couldn't you just hold down f7 to lowwer the music?

2019-09-08 05:57:25

I'm pretty sure you can lower the music to a great enough extent that it's no longer there.
I would like an ability to turn off the sounds in card battle mode. I mean, hearing that weird card-generation sound, the blood-generation sound, the card-shuffling sound at the end of every turn...it's freaking repetitive. I'd love to mute those, and the silly sounds when you enter and end battle. All I want is the text.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-09-08 06:27:43

I just want an ambience volume controller. That's more the issue, rather than the music.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-09-08 14:46:53

I don't think battle without sounds will ever happen, for one reason. If you play online, and the other person does have sounds, you will just have a long waiting time until their sounds stop.

2019-09-08 22:51:33

it would be cool to be able to save replays of battles. You could just have like, a simple text file with, for each player's turn, the move they used, what happened there, and whether any parries/reactions happened. It's of cousre a very oversimplified thing, but that's always cool to relive your favorite battles

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-09-08 23:59:44

It's already in the log file, you can look through the entire history and save whatever you want.

2019-09-09 09:58:30 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-09-09 10:00:36)

speaking of battles. There has been this very annoying phenomenon especially from the latino spanish speaking community (I am a latino but I will never belong to that, thank you very much) who normally cheat through everything. In addition to passing cheated save files, math add ons and scripts and so on, some built decks made by who knows whom. One of them has to do with pairing many arrows and a bunch of barrier cards, so that arrows normally take out about 80 plus health points. I have seen that so many times that it frankly makes battles boring and people fail to come up with original, surprising strategies. I, of course, built a deck that is almost an anti arrows deck, and it keeps you going for quite a while for the longer battles because there are various ways to work with restoration and deduction of health points from your targets. So people will fight with me battle in online mode one on one, and then realize that I can parry their stuff and am about to win and then they just quit. SO what is the point of a game, if you clearly do not  know how to lose or even be a bit creative and use your brain? you enjoy things either way if you really are passionate and serious about gaming. But I guess, ages for anything have really come down and it really shows.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-09-09 11:00:21

I don't understand why passing save files was always considered cheating in this community, same with decks honestly. Gamefaqs has a save files section for a lot of games. Sure, for me personally it would be very repetitive and boring to play with same decks over and over, but nothing wrong with it.

2019-09-09 12:41:03

Yes, that arrows deck ou mentioned is a legitimately good deck, and it has its counters, and you have learned what they are, and they haven't adapted to you yet so you're doing well. That's just the natural progression of the card battle metagame.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-09-09 13:33:54

Arrows are so easy to Perry

2019-09-09 13:37:36

you can use  Perry  carved  that I forgot what is name but it is insect type,  and by that you can stop   aeros   easily

2019-09-09 19:48:37

arrows is... just a deck. they use the same formula that swords and daggers, I have no idea why you consider that theyre not fair

2019-09-10 18:34:34

I don't think that using others' decks and/or save files is cheating per se, but it's not something I would ever do, for one reason. You're not going to learn anything by riding on someone else's success, and it's not a nice thing to do to that person who invested their time in figguring out what I can't. I know someone personally who has so many decks that, as far as I know, they created themselves. I know that tons of other people do this, too, but what I'm getting at is that he gave me this deck one day a few weeks ago, and tried to explain to me how to use it effectively, but all I could think about was how I was using someone else's work. In addition to the fact that I'm just not good at this type of strategizing in general, that just made me feel worse about it. If other people don't care, that's their perrogative, I suppose.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-09-10 18:43:20

Absolutely. You are not learning anything that way, and in the worst case you wont even know what cards to use at a given point. That's not a good thing to do if you want to learn how to make good decks. You can take 2 or 3 strategies, but not decks. For example, if I tell you for a good arrows deck, try putting some barriers as they will add a passive effect to projectiles which includes arrows, put energisation to increase your attack, and thunder arrow to attack, along with confinement unforseen confinement and preventive trussing to easily draw those barriers, and you build a deck off that, you might come across a few more things you could improve. I'm just saying it's not cheating in any way, and I've always found it silly how as soon  as somebody was seen using or asking for save files people are like oh god you are a cheater. It's not so uncommon for people to post a complete save file of a game. Even for decks, a few examples can certainly help newbies, although even in that case I would not give card to card but rather some pointers on building something good.

2019-09-17 21:36:40

thanks, very well said to these last two posts above mine. Why do I say those people cheat through everything__ simply, they hacked their files, very evident when they are online playing for example, math games and other stuff.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-09-18 12:22:01

I do not know, if developers see this, but I have one favor. Can you add to settings completelly turn off music? it would be good, that we can listen own music, and play cards.

2019-09-18 12:24:08

And about cheating, well, sometimes I have this feeling too. somepeople will do deck with 20 cards, and do the same whole game. you do not have any chance to win.

2019-12-18 20:27:28

Hello. so, beta 69 is out now, but I can't find central server. it is down or what happened?

2019-12-18 20:41:44 (edited by Dark 2019-12-18 20:45:24)

I don't know about the central server, but as ever the new version is availablee: here on the crazy party English homepage, and presumably on the others too.

And as for beta 69, here is the changelog, I look forward to exploring the new world, whatever it is:
beta69

New world of mini-games, accessible from the factory.
Two new micro-games.
More flexible choice for micro-game parties and battle parties.
In the battle, the Mulligan doesn't reset the type levels.
Modified card: telluric swim (duration reduction).
The first item of the menus sounds now with a higher pitch.
When you're moving in a map, there is a discreet beep if the next step in the same direction is a wall.
The online features should be less buggy.
A bug with the pan step is fixed.
New translation, Crazy Party is now playable in Romanian, thanks Madalin.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-12-18 20:51:11

Woo we finally got wall detection sounds!

2019-12-18 21:12:18 (edited by Dark 2019-12-18 21:13:44)

Hay, what happened to my savegame?
I started the new version, selected my language, input my username, and poof! I'm suddenly  having to restart from zero.
I still have the save.bin and even sauvgard.dat files in the folder, but the second I copied in the new files my savegame went bye bye.
Since this is a savegame I've been working on for the last three years, had unlocked almost all of the cards and all of the worlds up until the latest, it'd be a right pain in the rear if indeed I do need to restart from scratch.
Does anyone have any ideas?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)